Hoshi And His Cinderella

Seventeens Princess

~Eryn POV~  Prom night
I cant believe he asked me! where is my gown?
I was thinking that when I heard my ringtone go off and rushed over to see it was from none other than Hoshi

Hoshi: hey Eryn I'm glad you said yes  ill be there to pick you up in 2 hours
Me: see you soon.

"i have to finish getting dressed so I simply curled my hair and let it rest on my shoulders to then find my dress and shoes (A/N: this is her gown: www.annapromdress.com/collections/prom-dresses/products/y-chic-prom-dresses-halter-asymmetrical-long-prom-dress-evening-dress-jkl061 ) (A/N: her shoes:bestitem.co/products/summer-style-women-high-heels-y-ladies-cut-out-snakeskin-print-roman-sandals-gladiator-ankle-bootie-stilettos-pumps-zip-shoes ) After getting dressed I went down stairs and waited for Hoshi to arrive.

~time skip 8pm at prom~



"Y-you look beautiful tonight Eryn" Hoshi said as I looked over at him noticing he was stuttering he had a slight blush on his cheeks. "You look very handsome yourself" I said also blushing. The music played and we danced all night. When the clock struck midnight, we walked out to the gazebo in the garden behind the building. "i have something I wanna tell you." He said while he looked away nervously. "I do to." I said nervous as well knowing I was gonna confess to him. "You see ever since junior high ive had a huge crush on this girl and I'm unsure that she feels the same way." he said  as I felt my heart drop and all I could say was. "oh" with a sad look on my face, that's when i decided to confess to him. "I like you and i always have since junior high and i hope the girl you like feels the same i just had to tell you how i f-" my words were cut off by him kissing me. "you are my cinderella Eryn"