A New Little World To Create

Dice And Dragons

 

"it had been hours, the dice had been rolled at any given occasion would they make it out alive? The young wizard Surgon drew his wand and summoned a fireball to hit the monster landing a perfect D20 roll it seemed he had hit the monster head on as it suffered 17 damage, this allowed the young wizard to cheer for it that had been his first D20 roll that ended in critical success and not critical failure."

 

 

 

Dungeons and dragons, a game in which all those can be who ever or whatever they chose to be and nothing could stop them, from the simple role of a 20 sided die you were in the game, any action you took in the game could lead to a good or bad outcome, and the choices you chose not to be in the game could only limit you. An endless array of stories to conjure up and an endless amount of encounters and monsters to choose from, the only limit you truly had was yourself and your mind. A role-playing game that included anyone and everyone, though many stayed away due to its heavy portrayal with a certain 'nerd culture' it is highly likely that you could find a handful of people who have never dared to play. So how did it end up in the hands of one of the biggest k-artists in the world? Well, that's quite a silly little story.

 

 

 

it had been a foreign trip to the Americas traveling around the endless streets of the city of New York that had brought them to a game store called 'the Uncommon,' a small game cafe that hosted an array of board games and held a plethora of materials to play. Dice, bags for the dice, snacks, guide books and the games themselves. As they searched through shelves with little luck and Choi finding himself picking out his own set of dice each coated in a certain color as he took the need to get more than one set for himself, perhaps he could collect these like chairs? they seemed like they could be easy to make and so he began to chat with the man at the desk about the dice while Ji Yong too found himself attempting to choose between books, did he need all of these? Was this the right version? and began to chat with a bunch of young boys that had noticed his confusion and found themselves the window of opportunity to help(brag to) this man with their 'knowledge' of these games; it was then a loud  "I found it!" was echoed in the store. It was Daesung who was holding the complete game of dungeons and dragons in his hand and waving it around. The Young Teens all stopping conversation to look up at the situation only for their conversations to continue seconds later the children giving Ji the correct books needed for the version of the game that daesung held; 5e (5th Edition). as they all gathered around the counter, Choi taking whatever the man was saying into his phone for future reference and Seungri having to be dragged from a table of older kids teaching him about the game they were playing while simultainiously telling him how much they enjoyed bigbang and their music, making friends with the counter man and some of the kids that let out a hardy good bye, leaving the store with all the things needed. talking about the different sites they had not noticed walking to the place, wondering if they should stop for a bite to eat but deciding to get into their van as it rolled up instead. 

 

The boys were within their own liittle worlds with eachother, going through all the books needed to play and how to play, choosing out what they wanted before had but all agreeing that they would all make more than one character for the many adventures they had already begun to build within their heads as hands were drawn in a rock, paper, scissors match to see who would be the one to narrate and fufil their story first. they all drew at the same time choi, seungri, dae and ji all throwing out rock, leaving taeyang with his small pair of scissors, he was out. next came seungri drawing himself a paper instead of a scissors. and after a neck and neck tie between choi and ji, ji exited the winner and the DM of their first campagin too little backlash from his colleges as they had confidence that ji could create a rather good world considering his ability to create his own world around his art and they found themselves more excited to create their charactes rather than write their stories. Ji plunged his nose into the books, and taking down important notes and pieces to add to his character, seungri and daesung argued over who would be the wizard of the party while choi was ordering some things online for a very special project he had in mind that he knew would add a bit more spice to their games. and taeyang was now begining to write out his character's tragic backstory. there was nothing else on the mind than getting back home and creating their new identities that would sure take on a large role in how they now spend their free time