Chapter 1

Winters End

Today was the day that the strongest goddess died but also the day the demon dragon fell into a deep slumber. Without the goddess the world has become a corrupted place, the god court has become a battlefield. The chains that are holding the demons are becoming undone and very many demons have started coming out of the portal into the mortals world. On this day it was the worst to be out at night for who knows what demons reap in the shadows. The cries of a woman mixed with the cries of a babies was heard on that cold, dark and silent night. The woman laid there out of breathe and her husband standing next to her holding her hand, the nurse comes up to both of the parents and give the babies to either one of them. The woman had gotten the boy and the man had gotten the girl, they had both looked at each other with happiness in there eyes. The mother gently put her hand to the little babies face and you could see that tears were forming in her eyes, her heart swelled with joy for the living creature that she and her husband had created. The mother had looked away from the little boy and handed it to the man and she took the little girl. They had both been sleeping but it seemed like the little baby girl was awake. She looked into her Childs eye noticing that they were a slightly different shade from each other but still her eyes were a beautiful blue. The baby girl was very quiet but then she started to giggle waking up her older brother, the little baby boy had rubbed his eyes and looked into the direction of where the giggling was coming from. Both of there parents looked at them with a big smile, you could see the tenderness in there eyes when they looked at the buddle of joy. 

Four years later 

Valentina p.o.v ( the mother ) 

I saw Raven and Skylar running around the house giggling like maniacs, they were so adorable I couldn't stop a smile from forming on my face. Vincent was gone on some business, he's hunting down demons. sighs I told him it would be a dangerous job but he keeps insisting to me that he was going to be okay but I'm worried about him because he's been gone for a week now. It's almost night fall which means I gotta get the kiddos inside the house and in been soon, I don't need them wandering outside in the middle of the night. 

Time Skip 

I walk into the living room tired and stressed, from my kids and for the safety of my husband. I can feel the presence of the a demon trying to enter my home but the barrier I put won't allow him to come in. He wants to come inside and eat the souls of my children and then use there bodies as vessels, I can feel my power surging and the wanting to kill that demon is starting to grow. I was once a goddess guardian, I went out on the battlefield to kill demons and ever since the goddess has died I have been missing. My powers have grown weaker ever since I had Skylar and Raven, I was once the strongest knights but I don't know now. sighs I think it's about time I go to sleep now, I need to wake up before the children wake up. 

 

A/n this is my first time writing a story like this so please don't be so mean to me T^T