Brand New Room

The Copy Cat

I walk twords my car with Sanha ( My Boyfriend ) He currently is a trainiee for Fantagio I was able to be a trainiee for JYP but I decieded I would be a teacher for a 4th Grade and then after 2 years of that I'd go to the 8th Grade and then 12th Grade. When Sanha finally get acepted into a group I'll be sad because I can't see him as much but I would be so happy for him! For that is his dream. I get into the car and I see a sleepy little Sanha, so I told him I'd drive. I feel like his company his working him too much but he loves what he does so I don't complain. I get into the drivers seat and start the it. As I get on the road, my sleepy Sanha is past out. I giggle quietly and head twords my dorm. When I reached mthe dorm rooms I got out of the car carefully so Sanha did not wake up but when I started to grab my stuff out of the car to put in the dorm Sanha emerged from car telling to I can't carry my things. I ask why and he said " My dear Sana why? Simpliy because im YOUR lovely boyfriend and I am super strong!" I always laugh when talk werid like that! I walk to the dorm with Sanha behind me  carrying everything smiling at me . Most people wonder why I went out with someone with the same name as me and I said " I liked him the way he was and the fact that are names are same makes us 100 times better of a cupple!" I always smile when asked that question. I got to the drom and took out my key when Sanha jumped in front out me saying don't open the door! I will! I always love it when he acts like a gentleman. He is great. When he opended the door I walk in to see my new roomate sitting on the bed.

Thanks for reading my first chapter ! If you liked it please Subscribe ! Also if you have any comments please put them below! Or if you have any ideas for the story also please put them below! Thank you!Ill up date soon!