VI - Confusion & Realization

Trust
Please log in to read the full chapter

For the following weeks, everything seems good in between you and Jimin. You both are no longer seems cautious about each other presence and he always attached to your hips when both of you have the off day at the same time. You learn a lot about each other except about what happen to him on the night that your grandmother found him lying unconsciously. Though you are dying to know what happen to him, you are willing to wait for him to open up to you about his past.

“Man, I’m rusty.” You massage your other shoulder, hoping the sore will go away soon as both of you walk toward your favorite café.

Hoseok chuckled. “It’s been awhile since you come down to the site. Wanna go for a drink tonight?”

You grimace at the thought of have to be separate from your bed.

“Aye, you are no fun.” Hoseok snort in return when you give him unwilling look to go out. “It’s been awhile since we hang out together.”

“We just went to camping last weekend, Hobi.” You roll your eyes before step into the café, smiling at the familiar mix of scent in the air.

“That is different.” Hobi nudge your side in playful manner as you both heading toward your favorite spot. “When was the last time we eat the street food together and drink like there’s no tomorrow?”

“Ugh, as much as I’d love that, I have like three project to be submit next week and my brain literally nearly going to explode and my muse is on vacation.” You reach out for the menu out of habit though you always order the same drink and same dessert every time you come here. “and my laptop is screaming out for his life. ”

“It’s time for you to ditch that old lad, Ji. Imagine the agony that Sara have to face when she have to look at your face on average thrice a week just to rescue your old studio G4.” Hoseok state in the matter of fact tone.

You gasped. “That’s ridiculous. My boy has been on his best behavior lately.”

You both look up when someone clear the throat and you flash the girl a small smile. “Don’t mind us. One strawberry smoothies and a set of chicken salami sandwich please.” You decided, wanting to have something different today.

“Flat white and egg sandwich for me.”

You nods in acknowledgement when the girl pick up the menu from both of you before she walk away. “I’ve never see her before. New staff?”

“She’s been here for a week, Ji. Open your eyes please.”

“Guess what!”

You gasped at Taehyung sudden appearance as he nudges you with his hips to move aside so he can sit next to you.

“What?” Hoseok quirk an eyebrow at Taehyung.

“Someone is going on a date tonight!” Taehyung spoke in whisper tone.

You look in between Taehyung and Hoseok. “Well, congrats Tae. Finally, Hobi going to be free from your assault-ouch!” You groans when Taehyung smack your sore shoulder.

Taehyung smack his lips together. “It’s not me. It’s Jimin.”

You in a harsh air at the sudden news. “Which Jimin?” You asked the question even before you can stop yourself.

“Do you know anyone whose name Jimin working here other than your cat hybrid?” Taehyun roll his eyes, oblivious toward your feeling.

Your brows knitting together to remember if Jimin acting differently around you but you don’t find any clue in your head as Jimin practically always cling on your side.

“With who?” Hoseok leans forward toward his fox hybrid.

“Min

Please log in to read the full chapter