!One Shot!

~You Are So Beautiful~ A HeeBer One-Shot

 

"You should date within the company. It would be easier for you." Heechul stared at the man who had just spoke.
 
"But its against my contract." Heechul simply stated. It wasn't that he couldn't, because he rarely abided by his contract, but the thought of being with anyone of his dongsaengs disgusted him. All of them except one, but he didn't dare tell her. It wasn't like she needed a man. She'd probably hit him if he even mentioned going out with him. The man rolled his eyes and walked away. Heechul put his head in his hands, he really wanted someone he could talk to, a girl that was... well a good listener and someone who would let him hold her.
 
A few moments later a dark haired blur was seated across the room on the floor, in front of him. the figure was shaking slightly and Heechul could hear quiet sniffling. He watched the figure long enough to realize it was Amber, one of his female Dongsaengs.

"Amber, Are you okay?!" Amber kept her face down as Heechul spoke to her. Heechul has stood up and was now within a foot of her. He kneeled  beside her and slid a finger under her chin.
 
"Let me see your face, Amber." Amber quietly shook her head.
 
"No. You won't like what you see. I'm ugly. I look like a boy!" The tears fell harder from Amber's eyes.
 
"Let me decide that." Heechul slid another finger under her chin and lightly lifted her head. With his other hand he moved her hair out of her eyes. He simply just looked at her while she continued to cry. Heechul slid his arms around her and picked her up, carrying her to his dressing room. He sat her in a chair at his make-up station and turned to grab something. He let her cry as he pinned her bangs back and began to remove her stage make-up, not saying a word. After a little while her tears had stopped, but her heart was still heavy and needing someone to talk to. Just as the thought crossed her mind, Heechul spoke to her softly and quietly, almost that of a whisper.
 
"Tell me what happened." He began then to remove her eyeshadow and mascara, after telling her to close her eyes.
 
"I-I....I was on the show and I got all dressed up, so I could make a good impression. And they told me that I looked like a boy in a dress!" She grabbed the hem of her dress and sighed. "I wore a dress for them." Heechul smiled slightly, stealing a glance at her dress momentarily. He had to admit she looked very feminine in it. It hugged her curves, but only slightly. It wasn't too clingy like most girls wore these days. It was red. Not bright red, but not a dull red either. 'The hem falls about 3 inches above her knees, so she's not showing to much skin.' Heechul thought, unaware of what exactly he was thinking. He stole a look at her shoes, they were heels, simple but beautiful. Heechul caught himself and returned to taking off Amber's make-up while she continued to talk about what happened.
 
"Everyone thinks I look like a boy. They all think I'm ugly." Heechul had begun taking her hair down and removing the extensions. "Everyone does." She whispered, "Even you." He finished removing the extensions without a word and brushed through her hair. He slowly spun her chair around so she was facing the mirror. Leaning forward, He spoke softly into her ear.
 
"Open your eyes, Amber." As she opened her eyes she saw herself, short dark brown hair, big brown eyes, and clean skin.
 
"This... This is the you I find most beautiful. The you I love the most." He whispered once again to her as her tears fell quietly. Amber looked into the mirror at Heechul, looking for his joking smile, but she couldn't find it. He had joked with her about things like this, in the past, but it was Heechul. She never thought him to be serious about it. As far as she could tell, he was serious. And he was. He was as serious as he had ever been, and that scared him. He was always honest with Amber, but never this honest. He slowly turned her chair back to him, staring into her eyes.
 
"Amber..." He said quietly, "W-...Would you... Do me the honor of marrying me?" Amber's eyes widened as he pulled off one of the rings on his hand. She was younger than him by 9 years, was it even legal to marry him?
 
Heechul watched as she thought about it and panicked.
 
"I-I mean... We could date first and maybe after a yea-"
 
"Yes." Amber cut him off, smiling softly. Heechul leaned in and kissed her softly. The told him he couldn't date within the company. They said nothing about marrying. He smiled at Amber and slid his ring on her finger.
 
"I promise I'll get you a better ring." He said softly, kissing her lips once again.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOOTTTT!!! I FREAKING LOVE HEEBER!!!
 
Comments? Please?