Silhouette

SuperPasta

He was watching. From outside of the house. Creeping through the crack of broken window. His eyes penetrate on the poor soul as it was searching for something. 

Hyukjae has been hiding for days now. Unable to even step outside of his house. His groceries begin to run low. He had skip work for who knows how long he had been hiding. 

The silhouette of the man,standing in front of his window. Heads tilted as low as inhumanely possible. 

That was where's he know things were wrong. 

He live in two story house. No balcony can let such things to watch over him as he try to keep himself sane.

"It's not my fault..." 

He muttered as he keep scribble down the exact word in his journal.

"I didn't do it..."

The shadow moving, swaying left and right.  Mocking him as he try to shake off the scary thought of the shadow being able to come inside. 

He fell asleep with the journal close to his heart, mumbling in his sleep

"I didn't kill him"

Next day was quite new for him.

So far he can remember, the silhouette of the man will always there once he open his eyes.

But now, that thing was no where to be found. He relief for another day to keep his sanity clear.

Or so he thought.

He walk down to his basement. Strode down towards one particular space.

Blood splattered everywhere in the void room as he crouch down to cup one unrecognizable rotten face. 

Footsteps behind him and he know his time was up.

"Are you gonna take me?"

Said him to one particular silhouette behind him, or might be for the grotesque rotten body. He turn around as the shadow held out it's hand, smile torn on it's face.

"Are you gonna take me now? Lee Donghae?"