home is in your arms

home is in your arms

home is in your arms

.

.

.

jinsol stirs from her light slumber when she hears keys jingling at the front door, rubbing away the sleepiness from her eyes as a familiar silhouette materialized in the dark foyer. 

 

there's a gasp. "j-jindollie, what on earth are you doing up? it's three am!"

 

jinsol sits up and unties the strings just under her chin, letting her hood fall to her shoulders, unveiling her curly (vaguely messy) blonde hair. "i was waiting for you," she drawls simply, a goofy grin splitting her face. "welcome back, haseullie~"

 

haseul steps into their dimly-lit living room, dropping her luggage onto the floor and practically collapsing into jinsol's already outstretched arms, nuzzling into the crook of her neck. "i missed you so much."

 

jinsol squeezes her tight, hugging her like she may disappear if her grip loosens even the slightest bit. "i can't believe you're back in my arms again."

 

haseul snuggles closer, moving them onto their sides so that they were face-to-face. "i'm here to stay."

 

"i'm not letting you leave again," the blonde intones lowly, smothering her face with kisses. 

 

they wrap their arms around each other and haseul eventually drifts off, the effulgent moonlight streaming in through the cracks of the curtains and illuminating the features of her face. jinsol goes breathless at the sight.

 

"i can't believe you're my girlfriend," she murmurs incredulously, sleepily, before burying her nose in her coconut-scented hair. "i love you so much, haseul."

 

a content smile creeps onto the brunette's face. "i love you, too, jinsol."