Should I or Should I Not?

My Arrogant Husband & Our Kids (Sequel To: My Life With Mr.Arrogant & Marrying Mr. Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting the kids from the kindergarten the maid and the butler told you that they were going to take care of them, since they what kind of state you were in.

Hoya came home after a couple of hours and you were pacing around in your room, trying to figure out how you were going to tell Hoya about the big news.

Suddenly the door to the room opened and inside came one happy Hoya. “What are you doing here alone? And why are you so pale?” He walked towards you and cupped your face. You smiled sheepishly. “Funny story, well-“ He suddenly interrupted you when he said. “Well, I don`t have time for funny stories, how about we go down stairs and eat dinner together like a regular family” he took your hand and started walking down the stairs with you.

You weren`t sure why he was acting like this, but you decided to tell him about the pregnancy later. He sat down and told the butler and the maid to bring the kids to the table. When the kids sat down and you were sitting next to Hoya, he smiled brightly. “Look out us. We are such a happy family” he looked at every one of you proudly. You gave him a weird look. “Okay, spit it out. Why are you acting like this?” you asked him and he chuckled. “I have been thinking about what Eunmi said and she is right. From now on I`ll be paying more attention on the kids and you” He took your hand and smiled. “And besides, look at us, we have one boy and one girl” he pointed out. “You wanted a boy and I wanted a girl”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter