2018C/1: Happy Birthday, Chaewon

LOOΠΔ Holiday

Image result for loona go won gif

Park Chaewon woke up to the knowledge of the date being November 19, 2018. She smiled. 

Today was her nineteenth birthday. It seemed like such a right of passage because now, she could do all the adulty things that the other Loona members do, execpt, she isn't playing on drinking just yet. 

 

The first person Chaewon saw on her birthday was Son Hyejoo, her best friend out of all the Loona members. It seemed so funny to their fellow member, Kim Jiwoo that they were best friends taking that their reveal is 11th and 12th member. 

"Happy Birthday, Chaewon", Hyejoo said, softly as she crawled right into bed with her. The tall girl began snuggling her. 

"Good morning, Hyejoo", Chaewon said. "How did you sleep"

"Just fine until I heard Jiwoo and Yerim singing at the top of the lungs that it was your birthday in the room next door", Hyejoo grumbled. "YeoJin forced them out the room downstairs to help A-ra out with breakfeast"

Chaewon gasped. "Oh dear, then I'm assuming that downstairs is a mess right now"

Hyejoo nodded. "Just warning you. Also, JinSol is waiting next door to take a picture of you on your birthday along with HyunJin to begin making a calendar for next year with HeeJin"

Chaewon smiled. "It seems like so much for my special day"

"Yes", Hyejoo agreed. "And I'm suppose to you down for everyone to see. How about you let me fix you up a little bit and then everyone can see my best friend on her b-day"

 

Chaewon found out that Hyejoo was right. When she left the room in which she and the other YYXY members slept in, there was Jung JinSol with Kim HyunJin and Jeon HeeJin, ready to take a picture of her. She could hear the shouting of Jiwoo, Yerim, A-ra, and now HaSeul. 

"Happy birthday, Cha Cha", JinSol said after taking the picture. She hugged the younger girl. "How are you feeling?"

"Older", Chaewon said. "And that Jiwoo and Yerim are tortuing A-ra"

HyunJin laughed. "You know. You're probably right. Why don't we check on them"

 

Chaewon was surprised to see that A-ra, HaSeul, Jiwoo, Yerim, and YeoJin were actually finished and that everything was still in tack. 

Chaewon gasped. "Thank god you're alright YeoJin. You guys talk too much, I can hear you from upstairs"

YeoJin turned to the other girls and smacked Jiwoo on the arm. "See, I told you that Chaewon can hear you! I told you she was going to say you talk to much! I'm surprised she hasn't said it to HaSeul in awhile"

"Hey", HaSeul said. "I talk too much because it makes Loona TV intresting. Speaking of Loona TV, Jungeun, do you have the camera?"

Kim Jungeun nodded. "Yup. Say Happy Birthday Cha Cha"

"Kimberly Lippington, say Chaewonnnie", Jiwoo said. "It's much cuter"

"Who cares if it's cute", Jungeun said. "I just want to get a zoom in on Chaewon for our birthday eposide of Loona TV"

Chaewon turned to the camera. "This morning has been loud. Hyejoo was right about everything. It's kind of scaring. I'm hungry"

ViVi a.k.a A-ra coughed, getting everyone's attention. "Breakfeast is ready and afterwards, we can open Chaewon's presents"

The girls nodded and began the birthday feast.

"Chaewon", Hyejoo said. She handed the unnie seaweed soup. "A-ra wanted me to give it to you. She says it makes since for the former birthday girl to do so"

Chaewon nodded. She took the soup and began having that as HeeJin filmed. 

 

"Time for the gifts!", Jiwoo exclaimed almost two hours later. She quickly handed hers to Chaewon. "Open it! NOW!"

Chaewon unwrapped the gift to find an Oh My Girl lightstick inside. "Thank you, Jiwoo". She hugged the girl. "I love it!"

Jiwoo beamed and skipped away as the next girl ushered Chaewon to open their gift. Lastly, Hyejoo went with a small box in her hand. "Here, I know it's small and isn't on bright like Jiwoo's, but it's special"

Chaewon opened the small box to see a locket. She opened the locket to find a picture of her and Hyejoo together during the photoshoot for the Olivia Hye solo album. They were dressed in white and black and looked stunning. "Thank you, Hyejoo. I love it! Will you help me put it on?"

Hyejoo nodded and placed the locket around her neck. She gave her a kiss on the cheek a smiled. "Happy birthday". The two exchanged a look the said, "Let's go play videogames"

Image result for loona go won gif