Chapter 1

My I - The8
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t believe it I am about to see one of my all-time favorite groups Seventeen. This is their first world tour and I get to actually see them and meet them. I was walking around the mall next to the theatre when I saw some of the guys. I just calmly took pictures of them and let them enjoy their time in the mall shopping. As I was walking there was girls following the boys and waiting outside of the store that two of them went into. I can’t stand when girls do that. These boys are working so hard that when they come here I believe standing a good distance away and letting them enjoy themselves when abroad. I decided that I was going to go to a nice little place outside of the mall for some quiet and so I could release some energy from being in a car all day. I went out to the parking lot behind the theatre because that was the best place to dances that do not have any floor work cause then I’d tear up my knees. A couple of days ago I learned the dance Bobby Dacones choreographed for privacy by Chris Brown. I started stretching before I started the song. I realized how happy I was that I had decided to bring my Bluetooth speaker with me. As I started to dance I was at peace and so into it that I had not noticed that I had a small group watching me. When it ended I went and played a couple of Kpop songs like pretty u, omg, wee woo by pristin and hobgoblin by clc.  By the time I was finished I was very sweaty and I had not realized that I was singing and rapping along with the song until I heard clapping and someone say “Daebak! You are really good.”

That’s when I noticed that there was a group of 13 boys who just so happened to be Seventeen. “Kamsahamnida.” I replied to whoever said that. I probably look like a tomato. I started to drink my water and wipe the sweat away from my eyes.  One of the guys looked at me and I recognized him as Hoshi he started to talk to me Im assuming about my dancing and knowing the for privacy cause I seen him and the performance team standing there since I started. I couldn’t really understand him too much just a little bit. Josh and Vernon recognized the confusion on my face and helped me out.

“He wants to know how you learned the dance that they did at millennia.”

“Oh I watched the video of you guys dancing that was posted on the internet and taught myself like I do with any Kpop dance or dance in general.”

“Wa Daebak.” Hoshi replied and the rest looked so shell shocked

We talked for a little bit and the guys were really nice and funny. “Let’s introduce ourselves and play a question game.” Stated Jeonghan

“Hana dul set say the name seventeen annyeonghaseyo seventeen-imida.” They all said

“Hello I’m seventeen’s leader Seung Cheol.”

“Hello I’m the Angel of seventeen Jeonghan.”

“Hello I am the gentleman Joshua.”

“Hello I am the oldest Chinese member Jun.”

“Hi I am the performance unit leader Hoshi.”

“Hey I am the deep voice rapper Wonwoo.”

“Hi I am the vocal unit leader Woozi. Hi I am Seokmin. Hello I am the tallest member mingyu. Hi I am   the second Chinese member the8 but you can call Minghao. Hey I am seung kwan. Hi I am Vernon. Hello I am Dino but you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter