Don't Look Back

Don't Look Back

O.o o.O

“You’ve grown up so well, Sehunnie.”

Sehun’s handsome features twisted into an ugly scowl. “Don’t call me that,” he spat. “You have no right.”

“You’re right,” Luhan said, smiling as his eyes shone with unshed tears. “My beautiful Sehunnie.”

“I told you!” Sehun shouted, unreasonably angry as he backed away from Luhan. “Stop calling me that! You have no right!”

“My Sehunnie,” Luhan mumbled, almost to himself. “My beautiful, beautiful Sehunnie.”

“I hate you!” Sehun shouted, stumbling backwards as Luhan continued to step towards him. “I hate you!”

“As you should,” Luhan mumbled. “My beautiful Sehunnie, do you know how much it hurt me to leave you?”

“Why should I?” Sehun shoved Luhan when he got too close. “Don’t touch me!”

“Ah, my beautiful Sehunnie.” Luhan seemed like he was in a daze as he wrapped just one hand around Sehun’s collar, yanking him down with surprising strength. “I let you get away once. Do you think you could escape me a second time?” His other hand cradled Sehun’s face almost tenderly, fingertips sinking into the soft plush of Sehun’s cheek, nails just shy of piercing the delicate white skin.

“I hate you.” It was just one lone tear, but it was enough to halt Luhan in his advance - enough for Sehun to toss him one last tearful glare before running off.

Luhan stood, unmoving. He knew just as well as Sehun did that he could have given chase without a thought, but he owed Sehun at least the basic courtesy of giving him space.

Besides, now that Luhan was back, Sehun couldn’t possibly hope to escape any more.

If there was one thing Luhan had, it was time.

O.o o.O