Chapter 1 : The end of human trials

The myth of the dragon’s love

They were once immortals and in order to achieve  high immortals status , they were required experience life in human ream and the human life trial of 7 experience. 

“Pain, Suffering, Regrets, Loss, Karma, Sickness, death”

Both immortals went and start their trial with their immortal memories locked and to only be unlocked upon their end of human trial. 

Both met and fell in love in the mortal world, madly enough to do anything or sacrifice for each other unconditionally.  The love they had was peaceful, calm, gentle and kind that everyone around them admired the love they had for each other. They had each other back and empower each other continuously, nothing was ever going to stop their affection for each other.

As the trial began, many obstacles came along the way and yet, they continued to make their way out of it until, the man betrayed his love for the woman. The love they had ended up destroying each other and they parted ways. This was the moment both realised how powerful love can be, it has the power to empower you yet the ability to destroy you at the same time. The man lived with regrets and karma for what he had done while the woman lived and endured so much pain and suffering for the rest of their days . 

Due to the life each had afterwards, the woman finished her trial by committing suicide and successfully rosed back up to heaven first and resumed the last dragon in the heavenly water dragon tribe but this time as a high immortal. The whole dragon tribe was excited and there's finally another high immortal in their tribe. Celebrations held for days and everyone was happy. However, ever since she returned, the amount of pain in her heart she brought back from the mortal world was too much that she cried so much, almost lost her will to live as an high immortal. Eventually, she begged the heavenly emperor to grant her the memory charm to forget everything she experienced in the human ream, to forget the man who crushed her soul and love. That was the last time she felt love and sadness and from then on, she was a changed woman.

Many years later after the woman, the man died from old age, finished his human trial and went back to heaven too. Upon being granted the position of high immortal of phoenix, the heavenly emperor asked the man a question.

“Would you like to have a memory charm? Some of the high immortals after finishing their human ream would take it to forget about the experience they had in the human world.”

“Thank you Heavenly emperor, i would like to keep my memory. I have to find the woman i met in the human ream and I have to win her back and amend my mistakes.” 

The heavenly emperor and empress looked at each other and nodded in agreement and granted his wish.

"may fate grant your wish and your journey as high immortal starts here."

 

 

 

ps, author note 

- do leave your comments below so i can improve on my writings since it is my first time writing a historical fantasy fanfic/novel or what it is haha and as well as if anyone knows how to do a poster, please hit me up!