hungry

hungry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going to Los Angeles while pregnant had been the worst idea ever. 

They had gone for their baby moon three weeks before when he was twenty-two weeks pregnant and it had been so much fun! They had seen so much and they had done so much, and they had eaten so much. So much good food and Seokjin had been in heaven. 

Seokjin maybe loved food more than Namjoon and LA had some of the best food he had ever tasted. Even the fast food. Chick-Fil-A was only limited to the United States and it had been the best thing he had ever tasted, besides In-N-Out which was limited to California. 

Namjoon had been adamant on taking him to those restaurants because of the limited locations and the very low chance of Seokjin ever eating those kinds of foods while pregnant again, but Seokjin had wanted it so badly that there was no way Namjoon could deny him. 

He wished he had been a bit stronger and forward because now Seokjin was hysteric. 

It was four in the morning and Seokjin was crying his eyes out. He hadn’t even woken Namjoon up on purpose but he had cried so loudly that there was no way the younger could even sleep through it. 

Namjoon had walked into the kitchen to find a very pregnant and very hysteric Seokjin crying into his hands with a ton of different foods sitting in front of him. 

“Jinnie?” he asked cautiously, not wanting to startle the older in case he didn’t know he was there. 

Seokjin looked up, eyes red and swollen from all the tears he had cried. His face was blotchy and he had been crying for a while and Namjoon didn’t know how he hadn’t known earlier, “Joonie, nothing is helping?” 

“Helping?” Namjoon asked, stepping closer with a hand going to rest on Seokjin’s lower back and the other resting on Seokjin’s round belly. He was twenty-five weeks pregnant now and the baby inside of him was still at the moment but he would for sure start kicking soon. He was a pretty active baby. 

Seokjin nodded and sniffled, “My cravings,” he hiccuped, hands falling to his lap and hands lightly cupping his lower belly, “Nothing is helping them.”

“Well, what are you craving? Tell me and I’ll go get it for you,” Namjoon reminded the older, eyes scanning over the food Seokjin had already pulled out and trying to find a common theme. There was none and instead there were a bunch of different foods of all kinds. From leftovers to junk food, there was nothing connecting any of them. 

“You can’t,” Seokjin sniffled further, tears starting to fall from his eyes again. His hands were back in his face, hiding his features from Namjoon. 

“Well why not, baby?” he asked, hand rubbing along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter