▽ CJ E&M Entertainment, Staff, & Association ▲

▽ SPECTRUM ▲ CJ E&M Entertainment's Multi-label Girlgroup ⏐⏐ Applyfic OPEN! ▽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• • •

△ CJ E&M Entertainment

CJ E&M is the biggest and most exclusive name in the South Korean entertainment industry. An empire - they are the entertainment company and mass media company formed by the elusive and untouchable CJ Group in 2011 under CJ EMN Ent. CJ Group owns more than half of the Korean entertainment industry, and other companies around the world, being their own founders of more than their fair share of broadcasting subsidiaries such as MNET, CJ E&M Film Business, Studio Dragon, Stone Music Entertainment, MMO Entertainment, and now Pledis Ent, and more. As July 2018, CJ E&M became a division of the top power of CJ EMM, their founding name. CJ E&M is the most untouchable company in the industry and they sharehold and support most of the entertainment and broadcasting companies in SK.

founded by CJ Group 2011

  CJ Group & CJ E&M

Parent: CJ Group (2011–2018); CJ ENM (2018–present)
Founder: CJ Group Subsidiaries: CJ E&M Film Business Division, Produce 101, Produce 101 season 2, Produce 48, Mnet, Pledis Entertainment, Studio Dragon, Stone Music Entertainment, MMO Entertainment, and more. Parent organizations: CJ Group (2011–2018), CJ ENM (2018–)

an empire in the making

  Goe Byeol

Rap coach/trainer (2017-current day)
Age: 23
(Face claim: Kim Jinkyung)
Goe Byeol is one of the youngest coaches/trainers at CJ E&M, and for good reason. With various awards and albums to her name, Byeol has much to show for at the very ripe age of 23 and is flourishing with talent and skill. She is the daughter of a prize-winning orchestra pianist and was expected to also follow in her father's footsteps, but instead decided to rebel at the young age of 14 as a rap protege, earning herself the title of "youngest rapper to grace Korea" to a professional grade. She's mature beyond her years with a worldly disposition that brings a freshness to music. Experimental and creative, Byeol is a master of the mic and a testament to breaking boundaries and pushing limits and will not hesitate to drive the girls of SPECTRUM to earn them a place near her throne. that is, if they can keep up.

Rap coach

  Kwon chaewon

Coordinator/Stylist (2015-current day)
Age: 27
(Face claim: Byun Jungha) Kwon Chaewon has been a stylist for CJ E&M's broadcasting network Mnet for three years and has dressed anyone and everyone lucky enough to get a chance to air on the beloved network. Moving around from idol to actor and model, Chaewon has definitely made a name for herself as one of the top coordinators in the industry with unique style and flair and has worked for a number of people all over Korea. She isn't afraid to take risks and make some questionable choices that might scare the fainter of heart, and paired with her bold personality, her choices always pay off in the end.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter