[FINAL]

You've Been Missed
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N There's a little steamy kissing time somewhere in the story so just uhhh look out for that I guess. It's nothing much but I thought I'd just give a small heads up :p

 

"It's Nayeon-unnie's turn to prepare dinner!!" Chaeyoung and Dahyun exclaimed as they burst into the dorm and ran into the living room to claim the couch. Nayeon huffed and merely shook her head, heading for the kitchen after she tossed her bags onto the duo on the couch. 

 

"Hey!" 

 

Nayeon set to chopping up the onions and garlics, setting them neatly aside just as Mina and Momo popped their heads in. 

 

"Need help unnie?" Mina asked while Momo stood by her side with a lopsided grin on her face. Nayeon narrowed her eyes at Momo, lord knows that the girl only wanted to help just so she could sneak a few bites of food. 

 

"I could use some help yes, thanks for offering. But no stealing any food to eat." 

 

Momo sulked but was dragged along to help Nayeon by Mina, who set them to slice and marinate the beef. Nayeon hummed as they cooked and bustled around the kitchen, glancing up every now and then to check the time. The rest of the girls were milling around the living room too, some sprawled either on the sofa or the ground while using their phones or just closing their eyes to rest. They soon managed to whip up several dishes that made Momo eye them all hungrily and made Nayeon send her out to set the table for fear of the girl consuming all of the food before it got out. 

 

With Momo busy setting the table with plates and utensils Nayeon gave Mina the green light to start bringing the food out as she headed out of the kitchen towards her room. 

 

"Dinner's ready at the table guys! There should be enough for all of you to eat but remember not to underestimate Momo and Jeongyeon's eating capabilities." Nayeon called out to the others in the living room and heard an indignant "hey" coming from the two aforementioned girls. It was ironic and probably a match made in Heaven for the two girls to actually be each other's mate. 

 

Nayeon knocked softly on the door first before opening it and stepping inside. A small nightlight was switched on near Nayeon's bed and she padded over quietly to check on her mate. Jihyo lay asleep all curled up in her nest of soft fluffy blankets and toys located in the closet near Nayeon's bed. She was cuddling the toy owl that Nayeon got her for her birthday tightly and that made Nayeon want to squeal at how cute her little Omega was. Jihyo always had a tendency to hide in her nest whenever she was near her heat period and she would often stay there without moving elsewhere until her heat blew over. She does however, sleep together with Nayeon on the bed at night, it made her feel safer and comfortable all snuggled up next to her. Nayeon smiled at how peaceful she looked while sleeping and felt a slight reluctance in waking her up. In the end she sighed and knelt down, brushing the messy hair away from covering Jihyo's face. 

 

"Jihyo~ Wake up sweetie it's time for dinner." Nayeon softly said as she gently shook Jihyo's shoulder. Jihyo merely shifted under her blankets and whined softly, unwilling to wake up and move. 

 

"Jihyo come on baby, you've gotta eat. Please?" Nayeon begged as she shook Jihyo once more. This time Jihyo managed to crack her eyes open slowly and glanced up at Nayeon, giving her a sleepy but happy smile. 

 

"Nayeon-unnie...You're back...!" 

 

"Indeed I am. Dinner's ready, I cooked today. All your favorite dishes." Nayeon hummed as she smiled lovingly at Jihyo, still gently caressing her hair. Jihyo yawned and stretched, pushing her body up to sit. 

 

"Carry me please unnie?" Jihyo grinned and shot Nayeon her best puppy-eyed look. Nayeon merely rolled her eyes in amusement before scooping Jihyo up in her arms and carrying her to the table. Jihyo nuzzled her face into Nayeon's neck and inhaled the scent of her Alpha, the familiar scent of lavender infiltrating her senses. 

 

"Ahh the two of you are finally here! About time!! We had to stop Momo and Jeongyeon from grabbing more food so that we could save some for you." Sana commented as she waved her chopsticks about in greeting. Nayeon nodded her thanks to her and settled Jihyo down on a chair. 

 

"Hey guys, how was today?" Jihyo asked as she faced her members with a smile. 

 

"Jihyo-unnie!!! We missed you!!" Dahyun shouted, happy at seeing their leader after a whole day of her absence. 

 

"I was only missing for a day and you already missed me this much?" Jihyo laughed while Dahyun pouted. 

 

"You'll be missing again the next few days cause of your heat!" Jihyo nodded her head to that and grinned fondly. 

 

"You'll just have to survive without me again like you did today and every other day when my heat comes. You're all capable enough, I hope." Jihyo raised her eyebrows and teased. Dinner was filled with playful banter and loud chatter, the more energetic members tripping over each other's words to try to tell her what had gone on through the day while the quieter ones sat and observed them all, smiling and laughing along with the others from time to time. 

 

"Oohh!! And then Nayeon-unnie accidentally walked into the wall after that!!!" Chaeyo

Please log in to read the full chapter