Chapter Four

The Revenge

One month later.

You were in your room, going over through your luggage to see if you weren't forgetting something. Today was the day you were going to go to BTS dorm, and live with them for one month. One whole month. That meant you had to be under the same roof as him. Even though you had spend a whole month with Hana preparing for this day you couldn't denied that you were nervous and afraid. How were you supposed to face him? You thought you were ready, but deep down inside you knew that you weren't feeling confidence. What if he found out before, before you could finish what you still hadn't started, and what was that again. Oh yeah, make him fall for you, and then break his heart, but how were you going to do that? By making him trust you and reveal his secrets to you, and then letting it come out in the open just to ruin his career. If he ruined your life it was only fair you do the same to him. An eye for an eye after all.

"Are you ready, (Y/N)?" You spun around, startled to find Hana standing by the door.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. BTS manager just called. He said he was going to be here to pick you up in a few minutes, so be ready." You nodded. She could tell you were nervous.
"Hey, it's okay." She said walking up to you. "You're strong. I know you got this." She said giving you a hug for comfort.

"Thanks, Hana. I don't know what I'll do without you." She smiled at you. 
"Call me if you need anything okay?" She said and you nodded. 
You both heard a loud knock on the door front door.

"Must be him." Hana said then left the room. You closed your luggage then walked out of your room holding it. Hana and Yuri were standing by the door talking to a man. You assume it was their manager since Hana had said he was going to pick you up.

"(Y/N) come here." Hana said and you came. "This is (Y/N) the fan that won the contest." Hana said to bts manager. " He thought it had been one of us." Hana said to you.

"I'm sorry. Hoseok did show me a picture of you. A month ago when you won, but I forgot. I'm Sejin. Bangtan Boys manager. A.K.A BTS." A picture of you. You thought confused. How had they gotten a picture of you?

"Picture of me?" You asked confused and the manager nodded.
"Yeah, you had to enter a picture of you in the contest so I did. Sorry I forgot to tell you." Hana said. 
"It's okay. It's nice to meet you" You said and he smiled. A picture of you. You wonder if he had seen it. You wonder if he remembered you right after seeing you. You hope he didn't or it was going to be hard to have your revenge since he probably could suspect you were up to something.

"Are you ready?" Sejin had asked, and you nodded. "Let me help you with that." He said reaching out for your luggage, but you refused.

"Oh no it's okay. I got it. Thank you." 

"I insist. Come on. Let me help you please." 

"Okay." You let him take the luggage. "Thank you." 

"Bye (Y/N)." Hana said giving you a hug. You hugged her back.
When you both pulled away you looked at Yuri who had a look of concern. 
"Bye, Yuri." You said and gave her a hug. 
"Please be careful, (Y/N)." She whispered in your ear as she hugged you.
"I will. I promise." You said then pulled away. 

You walked out of the apartment, following Sejin. You looked back at Hana and Yuri. Hana kept waving goodbye at you, but Yuri just stood there arms crossed. You waved goodbye at Hana then smiled at Yuri. 

"Don't worry." Sejin said.
"Huh?" You asked confused. 
You both went in the elevator.
"You seem nervous. The guys are really nice." Ha, nice. You thought. If only he knew what one of them had done. "You'll love them. Well I'm sure you already do since you are their fan." He went on bringing you out of your thoughts. You nodded nervously.

"I do. I..... I lo....love them so much." You stutter, almost not being able to lie.

"Who's your bias?" Sejin said as you both walked out of the elevator.
"Uhm......uhm....Kim.....Han....J-Joon" You stutter. You couldn't believe that you had picked him. Out of all the others. Great, just great, but maybe you could use this to get closer to him. 
"Ah RM." Sejin said smiling. You both walked out of the apartment building. You followed him to a new black van. He slide the door open, and put your luggage inside.
"Do you want to sit in the back or the front with me?"

"It doesn't matter. I can sit in the back." You said, going in the van.

"Alright." Sejin said then closed the door. He walked to the other side and got in the car.
"It's a little far. thirty minutes." Sejin said, starting the car.

AT BTS DORM.
20 minutes later. 

The boys were all sitting by the living room, waiting for the fan that had won their contests.

"I can't wait to meet her." Hoseok said.
"Me neither." Said Jimin.
"She's very pretty." Said Yoongi.
"I wonder who's her favorite?" Taehyung said.
"Probably me." Said Jimin.
"No way. I already called dibs on her." Hoseok said. 
"Shut up, man. That's not fair." Jimin said annoyed.
"You're all acting like a bunch of fan boys." Namjoon said.
"She's the fan. Remember?"

"We know but If you Saw her you'd be acting the same way too." Jimin had said.
"Jimin, all of our fans are pretty so I really don't know what all the fuss is about." 

"That's true, but she's stunning."

"Sure dude. If you say so." 

"When you see her don't tried to make a move on her. You have your hand for that." Jimin said and everyone laughed except for Namjoon who punch him in the shoulders.

"Ten more minutes." Hoseok said, looking at the time on his phone.
"I'm hungry. I'm tired of sitting here. I'm going to eat something." Namjoon said, getting up the sofa.

"Aren't you going to wait for her?" Jimin asked
"I can still wait at the kitchen while eating." Namjoon said then walked to the kitchen.
"Can you make me something to eat, hyung." Jungkook said out loud so Namjoon could hear him from the kitchen.
"Well you better like burnt toast, Jungkook, 'cause that's all he can make." Hoseok said making everyone laughed.

"Shut up, I'm trying, okay.", Namjoon yelled from the kitchen.
"Come here Jungkook." 
 
Jungkook got up.
"You're leaving too?"
"Jimin, chill out man. He's just going to be in the kitchen." Seokjin said, and Jungkook walked inside the kitchen.
"Yeah, plus it's better that way one of us can get to her first." Hoseok said and Taehyung looked at him disgusted.
"What?" Hoseok asked confused. "Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Cause you're disgusting." Taehyung said.
"You can blame him. It's not every day we get to have a women here. Let alone a hot one. Now is our chance to get some." Jimin said.
"Quick being a ert man." Taehyung said.
"Yeah, we don't want to scare her away." Seokjin said. 
Ten minutes later the bell rang.
"They're here." Hoseok yelled excitedly, getting up the sofa and running to the front door.
"Hey, wait for me." Jimin yelled, running after him.
"Damn, Namjoon was right. They are really acting like fanboys." Yoongi said laughing. 

In the kitchen.
Namjoon was by the stove, trying to cook something, and Jungkook was sitting by the kitchen counter eating a sandwich that Namjoon had prepared for him.
"Looks like they are here." Jungkook said putting the sandwich down on the plate.
"Come on let's go meet her, hyung." Jungkook said standing up. Namjoon shook his head.
"Nah you go ahead. I don't want to burn my food. You know I'm not a really good chef. I have to keep an eye on it." Jungkook nodded and walked out of the kitchen. Namjoon could hear Jimin and Hoseok from the kitchen. 
"Oh boy." Namjoon thought out loud. "I hope one of them doesn't faint." Namjoon stopped suddenly what we was doing when he heard the sound of a girl laughing, and it made him smiled at how beautiful she sounded. 'Wow. With a laughter like that' he thought. 'I could make her laugh all day just to listen to her.'