Log 001

Mixed-Breed [Wooshin]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Log from: 2015.10.09
One week after first arrival at shelter. 

Hwanhee, the last of the ten hybrids to be brought in from Top Corp. he is also one of two predators brought in. Hwanhee his head to the side confused as to why the older hybrid Yein is moving away from him and pressing himself further into the corner of the couch that the older is on. Yein covers his head with his blanket, his prey-predator anxiety causing a multitude of problems for the younger being near him. Wooseok tackles the younger to the ground pinning him underneath him and startling the predator hybrid. Despite the intimidating sounds coming from Wooseok the predator is unphased rolling out from under the older with ease and walking away puzzledly to sit with the deer hybrid that also was from Top Corp.

Wooseok sits on the couch beside Yein pulling the blanket off of the rabbit hybrids head to check on his condition. Yein instantly relaxes upon the sight of Wooseok and allows Wooseok to slide under the blanket with him, pressing his cheek against Wooseok's chest but still continuing to hide underneath the blanket.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter