Prologue

The healing inn

Seoyeon wanted to become a singer since she was a little child, she joined an agency, one of the Big 3 (YG) and trained there for 6 years, now she was 19 and no closer to her dream than when she was a trainee. Working in a café as a batista didn't pay much but it included free meals and flexible hours. Sometimes, she would get lucky and land a job as the singer for the evening in a restaurant or a bar. It was times like those when all her years of training and hard work felt like they meant something. Those moments when she was singing and playing her guitar, lost in her passion and the feeling of doing something she loved. The response from the audience after ending the night with her last song would either be a room full of applause or cheers and drunken compliments. Seoyeon would then look around the room with the biggest grin on her face, taking a bow before leaving the stage. She would be high off her endorphins and her heart would hammer against her chest, it made her feel alive and happy, or at least it used to.

Her life had felt like it was falling apart recently, ever since she got the notice of the café she worked in closing down. After the café closed, she moved back in with her parents and although they were overjoyed to have her back home, she felt guilty; not because she felt like a burden to them, it was due to the fact she had to come home after failing to accomplish her dream. Her parents supported her decision and she couldn't have asked for more but she reached a point where she wasn't even sure if her dream was worth pursuing anymore. Time felt like it was moving too fast, leaving her beind stuck in that same spot, not being able to go on with her life. The hardest part was that when she would try to play her guitar, she would only be able to play a few cords before she started to feel the cold sensation of teardrops on her fingers. Her most prized possessions were her lyric books, whose pages were filled with her deepest emotions. She bought a new one but it remained untouched, a stark contrast to her old one; filled with lyrics, sheet music and doodles.
Seoyeon's mom noticed that her behaviour was different and she had an inkling that her precious daughter could be depressed. She pondered about what she could do to help; making Seoyeon visit a psychologist crossed her mind but she knew that her daughter was stubborn and wouldn't speak a word to the professional. She knew her daughter wanted to get better and that she would try to do so herself but she hated feeling helpless. When she was younger she loved visiting the beach; watching the sun slowly set, hearing the waves crash into the shore and the smell of the ocean provided her with a respite from the tumultuous thoughts in her brain. However, her daughter didn't like the ocean and couldn't be near it, so after much thought she decided sending Seoyeon on a little vacation might be the perfect thing for her and she knew the perfect place "The healing inn". ( I don't know what it is actually called so I just used this name)

The next day she told Seoyeon to pack her bags for a week's stay and without further explanation besides a "you need this Seoyeon and it will be good for you", a kiss on the cheek and a I love you Seoyeon. She sent her daughter off to The Healing Inn, hopefully to a place that could soothe her worries and provide her with the strength to get through this turbulent time in her life.

As confused as she was, Seoyeon decided to humour her mother because she didn't want her mom worrying about her too much. So she decided to stay at this inn which was supposed to be good for her; after staring at the building with a sign that said "The Healing Inn" for a few minutes, she finally gained enough courage to enter the building. She knocked on the side of the door and waited outside. It took less than a minute before a girl smiled and welcomed her into the inn.

This is just for a better image of the scene. The girl was wearing black denim shorts, a red and black plaid shirt with a black t-shirt underneath it that was tucked into her shorts. 

Seoyeon was wearing a pair of blue denim jeans, a white crop top that ended just a over her ribcage and a black blazer