Chapter 1

Bunny Boy~

I got inspired by a fan art by NONIXNIL to do this little scenario. Please do go check their work out and I hope you won’t mind me posting the story here ^^

The smell of alcohol was strong in the club, the pop music in the background didn’t make the scene any better but they had to do their job, find the one and only Takashi Shirogane and take him out. The target was well known to be one of the strongest gang leaders and nobody wanted to mess with him, but other people wanted him dead, making the only die hard hitmen take on the job for stupid amounts of money.

Entering the small room, the hitman looked around and finally spotted his target, this is too easy. The man thought to himself, take out the target and he could also have some fun with the bunny.  

Approaching the boys, that seemed like they were having a good night, with few too many drinks involved. The tall slender boy, in red stilettos made himself comfortable on Shiro’s lap. 

 As the intruder approached the two, Keith, the boy in the bunny outfit ran his hand through Shiro’s hair making intense eye contact with the new presence in the room, his purple eyes glowing with amusement. 

On the other hand, it took a moment for Shiro to tear his eyes away from Keith’s luscious lips to look up at what the boy in his lap was looking at. The robotic arm made its way to Keith’s and rested there. “How can I help you sir?” Asked Shiro in a deep husky voice.

The intruder was dressed in dark clothing, making him blend in with the clubs scene. The music was drowned out in their private little room, making it easier for the couple to hear what the person had to say.

“Bet your bunny can’t protect you” The figure said, with a hint of nervousness laced in his tone, as he shifted from one foot to another as a gun, with a silencer, was drawn. But before the trigger could go off, Keith had managed to kick the gun out of the males hand. Making the gun fall to the wooden flooring. The click of stilettos was suddenly heard. A thud and a groan came from the hitman as he got kicked in the gut by Keith, making them fall to the floor. For good measures Keith stood on the males hand with his heel and looked at Shiro for further orders. 

 There was a smirk on Shiro’s face as he leaned forward, the ice clicking against the glass, “My bunny is more than capable. Who sent you?”