[1/1]

Lollipop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an ordinary day in Saint Val's all-girls High School. Students stalling in the hallways. Girls gossiping and giggling when said person walked by. The jocks acting like gym class was the Olympics. Teachers torturing students with too much homework. The detention room being overtaken by complete peace and silence...

...Wait, that couldn’t be right.

In the classroom where all-day detention was being held, there were only three girls. The troublemakers most known by everyone that walked on campus. Kim Hyunjin, Son Hyejoo, and Im Yeojin. Or as many had dubbed them: The Troublemaking Trio™. The teacher in charge of watching over them was typing away on his computer, huffing and grumbling about how much he hates his job and how he was destined for bigger and better things.

The three girls felt his pain, they hated this damn school too. The reason they were here wasn't really their choice. It was either this posh private school to shape them into ideal ladies deemed for society (whatever the heck that's supposed to mean) or community service at juvie. Trying to act cool and not like they were planning something, Hyunjin– the oldest girl– proceeded to unwrap a lollipop and put it in . An oral fixation of hers after she had successfully quit smoking. 

But the candy wasn't used only for a sugar boost, it was much more than that. It was their cue, for the younger ones to act out soon what they had planned to get out of this hellhole. Checking that the disgusting pig of a teacher was not paying mind to them, Hyunjin made the first move to get their operation moving. She raised her hand as she slumped back into her desk carelessly and waited for permission to speak.

The teacher ignored her. Hyunjin hated him so much. How had he gotten hired in the first place? All he did was be a creep to the prettiest girls when no teachers were looking. Innapropriate comments and gestures on a daily basis were not uncommon from him. Just the other day he told Hyejoo she would end up working at a street corner if she didn't get her grades up.

What kind of teacher does that?

Hyunjin wanted him gone. Mess with her girls and whoever they were was asking for a ticket straight to Hell. If he wanted to be disgusting then Hyunjin could play dirty too. 

She cleared to grab his attention but he purposely ignored her again. He wasn't as clueless on Hyunjin's many tacticts to get on his nerves as other teachers. The girl and her friends were stuck with detention at least twice a week, he knew what they were playing at.

"Son of a ," Hyunjin cursed under her breath.

Fine. They were going to do this the hard way then just from him getting on her nerves.

Hyunjin got up and only then did the teacher take his eyes off the old computer screen. He followed her every move with his gaze not faltering. He knew Kim must be planning something. She always was. The high school senior was an evil, deceiving, manipulative pain in the to deal with.

But the girl innocently as ever only got up to discard her lollipop wrapper. She then removed the stick from , the candy almost completely gone, and simply extended her arm as her fingers released the white plastic and fell into the garbage can with a small thud.

That was the cue.

Operation “Make a Scene and Don’t Be Seen.” 

Suddenly (but not surprising to Hyunjin), "Ow what the hell!" cried one of the girls still sitting down. "Did you just hit me?!"

The teacher's attention switched from Hyunjin and onto the other two devils in the room.

"You're ing crazy, I didn't touch you," the taller girl scoffed.

"Then who did? You're the only one behind me, Hyejoo!"

"Yeojin, stop being a stupid and use your brain for once. I'm all the way across the room!"

"What did you just call me?!"

"Did I stutter!?"

"QUIT IT!" The teacher tried to interrupt their bickering but to no avail.

Hyejoo and Yeojin were so wrapped up in their heated argument that the shorter of the two got up and launched herself at the taller girl. The two were now scratching and pulling, kicking and punching, screaming and cursing, just going at each other. It was a mess.

A mess that seemed to happen out of nowhere. Hyunjin smirked.

The only adult in the room quickly went to stop the fight and that's when Hyunjin struck. While the teacher was distracted, she went behind his desk and quickly typed a website address in the search bar and clicked on the first link. She searched for an incriminating video that was long enough and muted it first as to not get caught before the time was right. The action had taken her no longer than five seconds.

"Call security!" The teacher yelled as he was now being the one getting scratched, punched, and kicked for getting in between the two hysteric girls.

Hyunjin gave him the finger mentally. Gladly.

She reached for the phone and made the call to the security office, hating how she knew the extension number by heart. She hung up and then went to "help" stop the chaos. Hyunjin held Hyejoo back while the teacher kept a sharp grip on Yeojin, the shortest girl still throwing kicks in attempts to hit the taller one.

"Let me go!" Yeojin struggled.

Hyejoo was the same. "I'm gonna kill her!"

"What is happening here?!" Two school security officers burst through the door and Hyunjin tried to put on her best acting face.

Not like it was hard, she had a poker-face on most of the time. The trained administrators quickly took ahold of the rowdy duo and walked out, no doubt to the principal's office again. They were a few steps through the door when they asked for their folder profiles from the detention teacher. When the gross pig went back to his desk to retrieve them he stumbled back and hit the wall seeing what was on his computer screen.

Hyunjin stifled a laugh. The security man got curious from such a reaction and took a peek. His grip on Yeojin loosened and let her go completely from the silent shock. He called for his other partner to come and see and the other security guard kept a straight face the whole time. He had not let Hyejoo go but once the girl saw what they were looking at, "Ew what is that?!" She cried and was automatically let go of.

To make everything more dramatic Hyejoo and Yeojin went to Hyunjin and hid behind her, as if they had just witnessed something permanently traumatizing. On the computer screen there was a very inappropriate video playing. The title something not deemed for children and the actions something so not deemed for a school setting.

"Mister Yang I think you're going to have to come with us," the security guard said.

As Mister Yang was too shocked to speak, The Troublemaking Trio™ mentally high-fived themselves. Justice was served today.

 

 

 

"Hey did you hear?" Chaewon came into the student council room holding numerous forms from the school clubs.

Heejin had to go over them to see which ones would get her approval by the end of the week as the president of the student body.

The blonde girl set them on the table neatly before taking a seat next to Heejin and Yerim. "Mister Yang is getting fired."

At least Chaewon– who was vice president– and Yerim– who was the treasurer– were helping her with her work so it could go faster. They certainly didn't have to but they insisted, and Heejin would have to treat them for ice cream later as thanks. There was four of them in the council total. Currently their secretary was missing doing rounds for the school. She should be back soon though.

"What? Why so suddenly?" Heejin asked as she looked up from the numerous forms she was already working on.

"There was a fight in the detention room and when security came to take the girls away, they saw a video playing on Mister Yang's desktop," Chaewon explained.

"Are you serious? What the hell," Yerim made a face of disgust. Mister Yang was always known to be a creep and a ert but they couldn't believe he had gone this far.

However Heejin wasn't so quick to judge. "Wait. Which girls were the ones in detention?"

The blonde girl cocked her head to the side trying to recall. "I think it was Hyunjin, Hyejoo and Yeojin that had all-day detention."

Aha! Heejin could bet all the inheritance her grandmother left her that this had been something of their doing. The Troublemaking Trio™ were the scum of this school and how she wished they could just get expelled already. But the three were sneaky wolves in sheep clothing. She would make sure to look for them later and question them. As the school president, she would not let this go if i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter