Mianhae Su....

Alone

my beta:sakurasdr3am Thank you so much dear, you make this fict more readable *hug*
A/N: Thank for my lovely sakurasdr3am for helping me >< She is the one who make the scene *hug n kisses for u dear*

A/N: Thank you so much for all of reader who read and comment XD Thanks for waiting too I hope you enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~

Junsu turns in his resignation papers. The CEO looks at him and sighed.

"Can you wait just a little bit longer Junsu ssi? At least until your solo album and concert is completed?"

Junsu looks down onto the floor as he thinks to himself. He can't disappoint his fans, that is the last thing on his mind right now that he would want to happen. He nodded in agreement.

"On one condition, my schedules has to be separate from them." The CEO agrees.

 

~~

Yoochun POV

I have a schedule for my new drama today, RoofTop Prince. I was going to be shooting from morning until the evening. When I finally get break, I saw Jaejoong make his way towards me with a lunch box in his hand.

"Wow, Jae you came!" I approached him.

 

He smiled.

"I made lunch for you and all of the crew members." He showed me the many lunch boxes that he had brought, we then have lunch together.

 

While I was eating, I suddenly remembered that Junsu had said that he took a culinary course when he was in school. Until now, I never actually get to taste it. Guilt was eating at me once a realization creeps up on me.

‘How can you taste his cooking when you spend most of your time with Jaejoong?' Apart of my heart tells me that's true.

To tell the truth since Jaejoong's birthday, I haven’t really seen or heard anything from Junsu. Our schedule has never same, yet again, just like the last time...

I sighed. 'Maybe he’s busy with his musical.'

 

Finally at the end of the day my schedule is finally over, I returned to the apartment that I share with Junsu.

"I'm home." No one answers. I make my way to the kitchen.

"Su?" Did he still have a schedule? I couldn’t find Junsu anywhere. In defeat, I then decided to go and take a shower and sleep. God, I'm so tired.

 

Normal POV

 

Junsu is on stage for his musical, Elizabeth. He gets the role as the death reaper, Tod. Many surprisingly many of fans were disappointed at his role, due to the fact that he has to kiss another guy other than Yoochun, and his body is too thin in which it effects his light blond hair.

Many fans especially YooSu fans asked him through twitter what is Yoochun reaction to the musical and his body? He wants to answer, yet Yoochun hasn’t shown any reaction, not even a bit jealousy or sulk. Now, he was sure that Yoochun doesn’t have any feelings for him anymore.

 

That night, after he finished the musical, he decides to go back to the music studio to make a new song for his solo album.

'A little bit more work and I will be away from them, forever...' Junsu thought.

 

Junsu was back at Junho's house.

"I'm home." Junho smiles at his little brother and gives him a hug. Junsu smiles.

“I’m fine hyung.”

“It’s good to see that you are fine.” He kiss Junsu’s forehead.

Junsu smiles softly at his caring brother.

“After dinner, I have to go back to studio again hyung.” Junho frowns.

“Wae?”

“I still have a song to finish up”

“You shouldn’t force yourself too much Su…”

“I’m not hyung… Kahjya let’s have dinner!”

~~

Yoochun walks into studio and is getting ready to write a song. As he walks he spots Junsu inside one of the room. He approaches Junsu silently.

‘He’s recording a song?’

heongkereojin nae meoricheoreom  nae maeumsogdo

jeomjeom eongmangi dwaegajyo

yojeumeun jeongmal saneungae saneungae aniya

geunyang niga bogo sipeo

 

‘He has a new song? I didn’t know we’re making a new album?’ Yoochun looks up and saw Junsu’s face.

‘He’s no longer chubby like he used to be, his eyes… why are they so sad? Why does he seem so distant from everyone… the world… and me…?’

dan hana gatgo sipeun sarang

tto beorigo sipeun geu sarang

gajil sudo hoo hoo beoril

sudo eobneun sarangi sildaguyo

Yoochun sees tear fall from Junsu’s cheek. His eyes widened.

‘Hes crying?’

Junsu cries softly to himself.

“Why I can’t continue singing this song? Why…?” he asks himself.

Yoochun was silent. ‘I’ve hurt him this much. Su… mianhae’ Junsu tries to sing once again.

 

Seeing Junsu like that, Yoochun couldn’t help himself any longer, before he knew it, Yoochun had went up to Junsu hugged him from behind. Junsu gasped in surprise and he turns around see his "lover".

"Y-Yoochun? W-why are you here?"

"Su mianhae...jeongmal mianhae..."

"W-why are you apologizing, Chun?" Junsu tries to release himself from Yoochun’s hold.

"I'm so sorry... I... I think I’m in love with Jaejoong, Su ah..." Junsu froze upon hearing Yoochun’s confession.

"I'm so sorry, Su... Please forgive me..." Yoochun hugs him tightly.

 

Hurt... Junsu’s heart felt so hurt. Tears ready to fall from his eyes. He finally releases himself from Yoochun's hold and runs away.

'Cruel, it's too cruel...' Junsu runs as faster as he can and didn't realize that he was crossing the road.

Hhhhooooonnnnkkkk!!!!

Junsu eyes widened. Everything then became black.

~~

Junho was shocked. He had received a phone call about his little brother. He couldn’t believe it, why did all of this suddenly happen to his innocent little brother? Why....

"Junsu ah... My baby brother..." Junho cried.

~~

"W-what?! J-Junsu..." Jaejoong shuttered as he receive the news about Junsu over the phone. He begins to cries. "Junsu, I'm so sorry..." He says over and over again.

~~

Junsu POV

‘Where am I? Why is it so dark? I don’t like it… where is this?‘

I look at my surroundings search for someone who seems familiar but there is no one.

 “Hyung~! Yoochun~! Jaejoong hyung~! Manager hyung~!” I shouted.

Silence.

“Somebody answer me!!!”

Silence once again.

I start to cry. It’s too dark, I can’t see anything. I don’t know how long I’ve been here.

“Somebody please answer me… Chunnie… hyung…”

TBC