Left Alone (beta version)

Alone
A/N: I'm so sorry for long update, I hope this chapter didn't disapponted you guys^^;; Sorry for my broken English Please enjoy^^ don't forget to comment okay^^ m^^m
A/N II: Well It's beta version now ^^ it's more readable thanks to my friend from Livejournal -> sakurasdr3am

 

"Junsu ah, for this part you'll have your own scene." our manager said.

 

I nodded. "What about Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun, hyung? Are they shooting their own scene too?" I asked.

 

My manager looks uneasy.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"They’re actually shooting together..."

 

My heart started to shatter, but only lightly. "o-oh...." I can't say anything at this point. Once again, I’m the one who's left alone...

 

~~~~

 

The filming of the video is done and our concert will be held soon. I’m so excited! I can't wait to meet our fans!!

 

Was the thought that is on my head as I was on my way to the CJes building to go to the concept meeting. I bet Jaejoong hyung and Chunnie were already there.

 

As I parked my car, I can only spot Chunnie's car in one of the parking spaces. I frowned, but went on anyway to the 25th floor. As I walked into the office, I saw Jaejoong hyung and Chunnie talking happily amongst themselves.

 

"Good morning..." I greeted them.

 

"Ah! Morning Su..." Jaejoong hyung greeted back then he went back to talk to Yoochun happily again.

 

I sat beside them and thought to myself, why am I being left alone? Why do I feel like they are so far away from me? As I sat there and watched them talk, I could do nothing else but play on my Iphone, waiting for the meeting to begin.

 

~~~~

 

Finally the meeting ended. I approached Yoochun.

 

"Chunnie, you’re coming over to my place tonight right?" He nodded.

 

"Of course I will..." he smiled. My heart beated so fast everytime I see that smile.

 

"Okay! Well I have to get going... see you later Chun!!" I shouted as left the building and made my way towards the musical theater.

 

~~~~

 

After musical practice, I made dinner for Chunnie and myself. It's the second time I’ve ever made food, I hope it taste a lot better than before.

 

I look at the clock,

 

"Omo? Is it already that late?" the clock showed me 20:30.

 

"I should go and take a shower then..." I made one final look at everything and made sure it was fine and then went to bathroom and took shower.

 

~~~

 

All the preparations were done! Now all I have to do is wait for Yoochun come over! I hope he likes my surprise dinner I made for our anniversary.

 

1 hour…

 

2 hours…

 

Why is he not here yet? Feeling worried, I tried to call him, but his phone was busy.

 

3 hours…

 

My phone finally rings. I looked at the screen and saw Chunnies name, I picked it.

 

"Yeoboseo? Chunnie? Where are you?"

 

"Su? Mianhae.... Jaejoong hyung asked me to accompany him tonight."

 

"Where are you now? Can you come over later please?" I asked.

 

"I don't know Su... it's almost midnight..." he said hesitantly

 

"Please try, even just for a moment..." I tried to plead.

 

"I'll try..."

 

"mmm, Chunnie... Did you remember what day is it today?" I asked carefully.

 

"hhmmm, tuesday..."

 

'He didn't remember...'

 

"I have to go now, I’ll talk to you later. Bye Su...”

 

He hung up the phone, feeling sad I looked over at the food that I had made and sighed sadly.

 

"With Jaejoong hyung..." I mumbled. I decided to wait for Yoochun until I fell asleep.

 

~~

 

When I woke up the following day I turned over and  looked at the clock. "Morning..." I rubbed my eyes then looked around my him hoping that Yoochun had came. But... to my disappointment I saw my uneaten cake sitting on the table.

 

"Happy anniversary, Chunnie..." I said as tears made it’s way down my face. Why am I the one who always left alone?

 

Looking around the table, I saw the food that I had made; seeing how it was an eyesore, I decided to throw them away. When everything was cleaned up, I got prepared for the day and made my way to the CJes building.

 

~~~~

 

 

When I arrived, I saw Yoochun and Jaejoong hyung talking happily again.

 

'Did he ever remember our anniversary?' I wondered.

 

I sat beside them, but they never greeted or even looked at me. 'Do they even realize that I'm here?' I wanted cry, but I should hold it in. 'Be strong Junsu...'

 

~~~~~~

 

Finally, it was the day of the concert!!! Yay, I'm so excited!

 

We danced and sang together. It was so much fun! When I look out into the arean at our fans,  I saw a yoosu sign. As a habit I wanted to call Yoochun to come over and look at it but when I turned to Yoochun’s direction, my movement was stopped.

 

I saw Jaejoong hyung kiss Yoochun on the cheek. My heart stopped beating for bit. Yoochun just laughed it off, like he didn't care about my feeling. My sight was blurry because of tears, yet I had to try and keep a smile on my face and stay strong.

 

After the concert had finish, we opened all the presents that fans had sent to us. In the stack, I saw a red box with a card in it that read 'Happy YooSu Day!' even our fans remember our anniversary. I turned over to Yoochun.

 

"Yoochun ah, a present for...us..." I said.

 

Yoochun read the card, his eyes widened. When he wanted to say something to me, I excused myself to go to musical practice. 'I couldn’t hold it anymore... it hurts too much.'

 

[Yoochun POV]

 

I opened all fan’s presents that was given to me. They really like to unique looking items. I looked over at Junsu when he called me.

 

"Yoochun ah, a present...for...u-us..." he gives me the box without looking at me. Was he okay? I read the card and was shocked. "Happy YooSu Day!" it said. I had forgotten our anniversary, how?

 

“Junsu I...” before I could finish, Junsu leave.

 

”Dammit!"

 

"Waeyo, chun?" Jaejoong asked me.

 

"Hyung that day you want me to accompany you, I had forgotten that it was my anniversary with Su..."

 

"Oh my God... you should go after him..."

 

I nodded and left.

 

(Jaejoong pov)

 

I didn't realize that I was the one tearing Yoochun and Junsu apart. No wonder Junsu has been so quiet these days, it's all my fault.

 

"Mianhae, Junsu ah..."

 

~~~~

 

(Junsu POV)

 

"Junsu ssi, are you okay? You look so pale." the director asked me during practice. I faked a smile.

 

"I’m sorry director, I'm just worried about my cat Leo that’s all, he's sick..." I lied. But the director smiled at me. "You really love your cats don’t you?" He said to me kindly.

 

I nodded and thought to myself. 'and I wish I can love them more than I love yoochun...'

 

I continued on with my practice but my head had started to hurt a lot. I tried my best to hold on until practice was finished. But when I tried to focus on my part, my sight got blurry and my head started to hurt even more. The pain is unbearable. I held my head but my sight went black. All I can hear around me is everyone screaming and panicing. What’s wrong with me…

 

(No one’s POV)

 

Junsu was sent to the hospital secretly so reporters and the paparazzi are unaware of the situation and make fake news or make their fans worried. The managers called Jaejoong and Yoochun to come to hospital quickly.

 

Not long after the phone call, JaeChun arrived just as the the doctor came out from Junsu’s room. JaeChun and their manager approached the doctor. “How’s Junsu condition, Doc?” The manager asked.

 

The doctor sigh softly. She looks at the manager.

 

“Have you been making him work extra hard?” the manager shook his head.

 

“No, I haven’t.”The Doctor frowned, she looks over at JaeChun.

 

“Did he have a problem with the both of you? Or his family?”Jaejoong and Yoochun shook their heads too.

 

“No, he didn’t…” Jaejoong said. The Doctor looks at Yoochun.

 

“Well, Kim Junsu ssi is suffering from too much stress and is forcing his body to work under weak conditions. From what I can also see, he hasn’t been eating properly, very malnourished which looks like a sign of anorexia, his body is weary from working too much, and not rested at all.” She said while reading her papers.

 

They were all shocked and couldn’t believe what they were hearing.

 

“W-what?” Yoochun asked again. He still cannotbelieve what the doctor is saying.

 

The doctor looks at them. “If he continues on like this he can will become anorexic.”

 

Jaejoong gasped. “Oh my God…Su…” Jaejoong cry softly.

 

“Right now, the best thing that you all can do for him is gethim to tell you his problems don’t him keep everything inside, let him open up to you, make him happy, and make sure that he eats properly… anorexia is a very serious and dangerous condition.” The doctor continues.

 

“Can we see him now?” the manager asked. The doctor smiles.

 

“Sure… but if he becomes sleepy let him sleep okay…I shall take my leave now…”  The manager bows down a little.

 

“Thank you, doctor.” While Jaejoong and Yoochun did the same.

 

After the doctor left, they entered Junsu’s room. As they came in, they saw Junsu looking at the window.

 

“Su…” Yoochun sat down in a chair near the bed, he held Junsu’s hand.

 

“How are you feeling?” Junsu smile weakly.

 

“I’m fine, Chunnie…” his voice hoarse.

 

Yoochun kept his hold on Junsu’s hand and kissed it over and over.

 

“Mianhae baby… mianhae…” Junsu frowned.

 

“Why are you apologizing Chun?” he asked. Yoochun looks at Junsu with sadness in his eyes.

 

“I forgot our anniversary…”

 

Junsu smile softly. He Yoochun’s high cheek bone.

 

“It’s okay…” Yoochun shakes his head.

 

“No! It’s not okay… I never notice that you have not been eating well. I never notice that you have been losing a huge amount of weight, I’ve never even noticed how tired you have been, what kind of lover am I?”

 

Junsu cupped Yoochun’s face with his hands.

 

“I hid it from you because I never wanted you to worry about me, Chunnie… It’s okay…” He peck Yoochun’s lips.

 

“But promise me you’ll eat normally again please?” Yoochun pleaded. Junsu just nodded.

 

Jaejoong, as he stood by the wall and witnessing the love birds making up. He envied them, he was the one who was always feeling lonely, that’s why he would ask Yoochun to go with him and accompany him everywhere. He know he’s wrong for doing it but he can’t help it. Being away and not contactint the one you love, can make you die a little day by day.

 

~to be continue~