Final.

I fell in love with my bestfriend ( TaeKai oneshot )

"Do you remember when, I said I'd always be there, ever since we were ten, baby, when we were out on the playground, playing pretend, didn't know it back then."

Taemin and Jongin had always been bestfriends, for as long as they could remember, it's always been the two of them,back when they were trainees to this day, they have been inseparable. they did everything together,they went through everything together. puberty, heartbreak . they practically grew up together. they liked going to the park before they debuted, like kids.

 "Now I realize you were the only one, it's never too late to show it. grow old together, have feelings we had before, back when we were so innocent"

but as the years passed something between them grew strong, stronger than friendship. mainly that Taemin had fallen in love with his handsome friend, but he would never say it outloud, worried about ruining the connection and powerful friendship they shared, they enjoyed dancing, going on fun dates, beaches, han river, just in the car to drive around, as long as they were together, they really didn't care.

"I pray for all your love, boy our love is so unreal, I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me, this is something like a movie, and I don't know how it ends boy, but I fell in love with my Best Friend,"

and before they knew it there were tons of rumors about them being in a relationship, not that Taemin minded, he was in love with his bestfriend. but Taemin had to tell all the fans they were just really really close, not like he'd ever say anything to Jongin but he wants more than that, more than anything, but he was to scared to say anything. 

"Through all the dudes that came by, and all the nights that you'd cry. I was there right by your side, how could I tell you I loved you, when you were so happy, with some other guy?"

Taemin remembers every night that Jongin came to his dorm, depressed and heartbroken, he was the only one there for him, and it tore Taemin apart seeing him like that, but he still couldn't say anything.

"I know it sounds crazy, that you'd be my baby. but you mean that much to me, cause nothing compares when, we're lighter than air and ,we don't wanna come back down."

Taemin wanted nothing more than to touch and kiss his friend, to tell him if they were together that he wound never hurt him, but he kept it to himself, not wanting to ruin what they had. 
Taemin was at his dorm, laying on the couch texting with Jongin, when key sudden came in and looked over his shoulder. "yes hyung?" he asked looking at him. "have you told him yet?" Taemin sighed before shaking his head. "You know I can't.." Key sat next to him. "look you've been in love with him since you guys have become friends. it's better to know if he feels the same or not." Taemin pulled his legs to his knees."but what if I lose him? thar was what he was scared of, not being close to Jongin anymore . "then he isn't a friend you should have- call him over here and tell him please we can't take seeing you like this." Taemin took breath before nodding. "okay okay.." Taemin dialed his number before standing up and heading to his room. "hey jonggie, can you come over? I need to talk to you." "what is it? why can't you tell me over the phone?" "please come over." "fine fine be there in 10." Taemin hung up the phone laying in his bed, trying to figure out what to say. about 10 minutes later Jongin got there, entering the code to the door heading inside looking around, not seeing Taemin hed figure he was in his room, he knocked before entering, laying next to Taemin, poking his cheek. "minnie. I'm here now what is up? you sounded serous on the phone, is something wrong?" Taemin took a breath, breathing in the scent of the man he craved for. he then sat up looking at Jongin who followed him. "well I'm not sure.. I need to tell you something but I don't want it to change us." Jongin smiled. "nothing could, so just tell me minne." Taemin closed his eyes putting his hands on Jongins shoulders, he didn't know what happened, but suddenly they were kissing, Taemin had kissed him, Jongin was in shock when Taemin pulled away. "well, I have been in love with you since we met," "why didn't you say anything minnie?" Taemin sighed. "because I didn't want to ruin our friendship" Jongin reached out to grab his hand.looking over at him, "i love you too."Taemin looked at Jongin with big eyes. "do you really? are you tricking me?"Jongin smiled, shaking his head. "I have for 3 years." Jongin added before laying back down pulling Taemin next to him, hugging him against his chest. taemin was looking at Jongin who kissed him again . "I love you."