The Girls of AKB Gakuen

One-Shot Collections

 Author's Note:

I wrote this story 3 or more years ago. That time, I am starting to become a fan of AKB48. I was focus on 1st Generation  (Before I became a total fan of 2nd Generation) because of Acchan. This story has a mix of Gokusen actors and I based the characters from some of the characters in Gokusen (since I am a fan of Gokusen).


Plot:

High School girls are kidnapped and most of the targets are from the All-Girls-School. No one knows what they did to the girls. So, when the kidnapping incidents reach the AKB Gakuen, all the girls were alarmed.

The class of Oshima Mai and Takahashi Minami will do anything to protect each other but unfortunately, some of their classmates was kidnapped! It is now their job to rescue their comrade no matter what.

Characters:

 In the dark street somewhere in Tokyo, Japan, a high school girl is walking alone. Two guys appear from the dark and kidnap the girl.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Katsuhisa Namase Gakuen…

“Another high school girl was kidnapped last night.” The principal and also the owner of the school said. His name is Katsuhisa Namase.

He used to be the vice-principal of the past 3 schools he worked at and this time, he decided to build his own school and be the principal.

“This is the 5th time that a high school girl was kidnapped.” The PE teacher said. His name is Azuma Mikihisa.

“Where is the girl studying?” the school nurse asks. Her name is Hoshino Aki.

“Sakura Gakuen.” Katsuhisa said.

“I wonder why they are kidnapping high school girls.” The English teacher said. Her name is Hirayama Aya.

“We shouldn’t be concern about that.” Katsuhisa said. “Our school is an all boy school. We should concern about our students. Right, Ms. Nakama?”

“Hai!” the Math teach and also the homeroom teacher of the class 3-D. Her name is Nakama Yukie.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AKB Gakuen…

“This is the 5th student from Sakura Gakuen that got kidnapped.” The class president of 3-1 said. Her name is Oshima Mai “Maimai”. She is also the president of Student Council.

“That’s scary! What if we are next?” another one said. Her name is Kojima Haruna “Kojiharu”.

“There is no news that students from other school got kidnapped. What if they only target are the girls from Sakura Gakuen?” another student said. Her name is Maeda Atsuko “Acchan”, she is the face of AKB Gakuen.

“You’re right but we shouldn’t be relax. I’ll continue to monitor this.” Oshima said.

Their teacher came in and they all go to their own seats.

“Ohayou gozaimasu, sensei!” they greet.

“Take out your books and turn to page 15.” Their said. His name is Matsumoto Jun.

“Sensei.” The short girl with a ribbon on her hair raised her hand. Her name is Takahashi Minami “Takamina”. She is the class’ Vice-president.

“Hai, Takahashi?” Matsumoto said.

“Do you know the news about the students from Sakura Gakuen getting kidnapped?” Takahashi asks.

“Hai. Are you bothered about it?” he asks.

“Hai.” Takahashi said.

“To be safe, don’t go home late and always don’t go alone.” He said. “And besides, the director already hired some policemen to patrol every night to keep you safe.”

“Hai.” Takahashi said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

After the class, the 7 girls went to Big Bear’s Noodle Shop.

“7 ramen and 3 orders of dumplings, please.” Oshima ordered.

“Coming!” the fat owner and also the cook said.

“It’s my treat today.” Oshima told to her friends. “You are so down since this morning.”

“We are just bothered by the news.” The cute girl with a pouty lips said. Her name is Itano Tomomi “Tomochin”.

“Come on! Just like what Matsumoto sensei said, as long as we keep close together and go home early, we will not be in danger.” Oshima said.

“Are you girls from AKB Gakuen?” a woman asks while giving them their dumplings.

“Hai.” They all said.

“I was a student in Sakura Gakuen.” She said. “I’m Tomohiro Riko.”

“How do you feel about the kidnapping?” Nakanishi Rina “Rinatin” asks.

“I am sad and worried about them. I am praying that they are safe.” Tomohiro Riko said.

The owner gives them their ramen.

“This is my husband, Tomohiro Waki.” Tomohiro Riko said. “These girls are studying in AKB Gakuen.”

“Really? Then, you must know Matsumoto Jun.” Tomohiro Waki said.

“He is our homeroom teacher.” Maeda said.

“Really?” he said happily. “I am his friend in high school. They call me Big Bear.”

“Who would have thought that he will be a teacher?” Tomohiro Riko said.

“No one.” Tomohiro Waki said.

“What do you mean?” Maeda asks.

“He used to be a delinquent student just like my husband.” Tomohiro Riko said.

“Eh?!!! Really?!!!” the girls are shocked.

“But he doesn’t look like one.” Takahashi said.

“Whether you believe it or not, he is our class leader.” Tomohiro Waki said.

“Then, how come he became a teacher?” Takahashi asks. Among all the girls in school, Takahashi has a huge crush on their homeroom teacher.

“I am not sure. We haven’t seen each other for a long time. The last time we seen each other was before he starts working in your school. He told me that he will be a teacher.” Tomohiro Waki said.

“How about girlfriend or ex-girlfriend?” Takahashi asks.

“Takamina, stop that.” Maimai said. “Gomenazai.”

“It’s ok.” Tomohiro Waki said.

Just then a woman enters the shop with her students.

“Big Bear, bring out all your foods in the menu. It’s my treat!” the woman said. “Class, eat all you want. This is my reward for all of you because you passed the exams.”

The students loudly cheered.

“Where’s Kamenashi?” the woman asks.

Nakanishi keeps on staring at the teacher and when she recognizes her, she went to their table.

“Oh my gosh! You are Nakama Yukie sensei, right?” Nakanishi asks.

“H-Hai…” The woman said.

“I saw you on the TV few weeks ago. After I watched you, I became your fan.” Nakanishi said.

Few weeks ago, Nakama Yukie became known for saving her students from the syndicates that want to kill them.

“Arigatou.” Nakama Yukie said.

“Sensei, here are your orders.” Tomohiro Waki said.

“Arigatou, Big Bear.” Nakama Yukie said. “You girls should join us, too.”

“Arigatou gozaimasu!” the seven girls said.

They all start eating when another guy arrived.

“Kamenashi sensei, come here.” Nakama Yukie said. “Where have you been?”

The guy named Kamenashi Kazuya sat next to Nakama Yukie.

“Oniichan?” Maeda said when she looks at him.

“Oh? Atsuko.” Kamenashi said.

“You know her?” Nakama Yukie asks.

“Hai. She’s a neighbor.” Kamenashi said.

“But isn’t he your fi-” Narita Risa said but before she finished her words, Maimai stuck a dumpling to .

“His mother and my mother are friends.” Maeda said.

“Nakama sensei, why do you call Tomohiro-san ‘Big Bear’?” Nakanishi asks. Diverting the topic away from Maeda and Kamenashi.

“Ah… That’s because that’s what his friends call him. He was my student.” Nakama Yukie said.

“Then, you know Matsumoto sensei?” Takahashi asks.

“Matsumoto sensei?” Nakama Yukie asks.

“It was Jun. Jun is their homeroom teacher.” Tomohiro Waki said.

“Really? He is a teacher, too?” Nakama Yukie asks. “Another student that decided to follow my path.”

And Nakama Yukie starts on her fantasy.

“I didn’t follow your path.” Kamenashi said.

“Oniisan, are you her student, too?” Oshima asks.

“Hai! Matsumoto and Big Bear’s class was my first class when I started teaching. Then, Kamenashi’s class was my second.” Nakama Yukie said.

“I wanted to follow your path, sensei.” Nakanishi said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

On the next day…

“Maimai! Maimai! Maimai!” one of their classmates shouts while running. Her name is Minegishi Minami “Miichan”.

“What’s with the hurry, Miichan?” Oshima asks.

“Takanan of Team K got kidnapped last night.” Minegishi said.

“What?!” Maimai is shock. “Announce to all the presidents of the class that we will have a meeting at lunch break.”

“Hai!” Minegishi said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Student Council’s Office…

“Maimai, I can’t let this happening continues. One of my comrades got kidnapped.” The class president of 3-2 said. Her name is Akimoto Sayaka.

“I know, Sayaka.” Oshima said. “Since the kidnapping incidents reach our school, I can’t let our comrades to be in danger. I’ll talk to the director to help us protect our comrades and save Takanan.”

“Tell to your classmates that they must not go home alone and late. As much as possible they should go together.” Takahashi said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

After class…

“I’m so scared! What if I get kidnap?” Itano said. They are walking out of the school.

“You won’t. If one of us gets kidnap that would be because I am the cutest.” Narita Risa said.

“Then, let yourself get kidnap so I will be the only cutest in the school.” Itano said.

“Girls, stop making fun of it. This is serious. Takada got kidnapped and we don’t know who will be next.” Oshima said.

“Why don’t we get a help from Nakama sensei?” Takahashi asks.

“Right! And together we will fight the bad guys.” Nakanishi said and starting to daydream.

“You’re starting to be like Nakama sensei. It scares me.” Kojima said.

“Acchan, your home is the farthest among us. Is it ok to go home alone?” Takahashi asks.

“Hai.” Maeda said.

“Why don’t you ask Kazuya oniisan to send you home?” Oshima asks.

“Iie. It would be troublesome for him.” Maeda said.

“But he is your fiancé.” Oshima said.

“He is her fiancé alright, but did he like it? Remember what he said when we saw him?” Nakanishi said.

“Rinatin.” Oshima said. She knows that Maeda is hurting.

“I understand if he denies it to his friends. After all, it is just an arrange engagement that our parents set up.” Maeda said trying to sound like she’s not affected.

“But you love him, right?” Takahashi said.

Maeda nodded.

“Why did you fall in love to a guy like him?” Nakanishi asks.

“He is my only childhood friend. He protects me against to the bad kids and he always play with me.” Maeda said. “I guess I fell in love to him since I was a child. But I never thought that he will be engaged to me… unwillingly.”

“Don’t be sad.” Oshima said and hugs her. “Let’s eat takoyaki. My treat.”

“Alright!” they all said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“7 orders of takoyaki, please.” Oshima said. They are at the takoyaki stands.

“Maimai, how come you know lots of places about foods?” Takahashi asks.

“I love to eat.” Oshima said.

“Oh? AKB girls.” Someone said.

They all turn around and saw Nakama Yukie and Kamenashi there.

“What are you doing here? This is kinda far from your school.” Nakama Yukie said.

“Their takoyaki here is the best.” Oshima said.

“You should go straight to your homes.” Nakama Yukie said.

“We know but we want to cheer Acchan up.” Oshima said while looking at Kamenashi.

“After this, go home, ok?” Nakama Yukie said.

“Hai!” they said.

“Oniisan, are you going home after this?” Takahashi asks.

“Hai.” Kamenashi said.

“Then, you and Acchan can go home together.” Nakama Yukie said.

“As if I have a choice.” He whispered.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When it is time to go home, Maeda’s friends left her with Kamenashi.

“If you have to go somewhere, you can go now. I can go home alone.” Maeda said.

“Nakama sensei and your friends are counting on me. If something happens to you today, they will blame me.” Kamenashi said. “Let’s go.”

Kamenashi starts walking but Maeda remains standing.

“You don’t need to do it.” Maeda said. “I know how you hate being engaged to me. You don’t need to marry me after I finish high school.”

“It is ok to you but to our parents? They are not thinking like that.” Kamenashi said.

Maeda didn’t talk after that until she got home.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

On the next day, Maeda goes to school very early.

“Ohayou.” Someone greets.

“Ohayou, Miichan.” Maeda greets.

“You’re early today.” Minegishi said.

“I woke up early.” Maeda said.

The two girls are walking on the street when a black van stops and men inside the van forced them to get inside the van.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kamenashi was walking on the street to go to work when he saw Maeda and her friend being kidnapped.

He runs towards them but he is too late.

“Atsuko.” He said. He looks down on the ground and saw a bracelet. It was the bracelet he gave to Maeda before she turns 15.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AKB Gakuen…

The bell rings meaning that the class is about to start.

“Maimai, where’s Acchan?” Takahashi asks.

“I don’t know.” Oshima said. “Maybe she is late.”

Matsumoto enters the room. “Let’s begin our class.”

Just then, Akimoto came.

“Maimai, Miichan was kidnapped!” Akimoto said.

“What?” Oshima said.

“Akimoto, what are you talking about?” Matsumoto asks.

“She sent me a text message asking for help but when I call her, I can’t contact her now.” Akimoto said.

“Let me see.” Oshima said.

HELP US!

  • Miichan

“Help us? She isn’t alone.” Oshima said. Then, she remembers Maeda.

She tried to call Maeda on her cellphone but she can’t contact it.

“Takamina, try calling Acchan’s house.” Oshima said.

Takahashi tries to call the house. “Moshi, moshi? Mrs. Maeda, is Acchan there?”

Atsuko left very early today. Why?

“Nothing.” Takahashi said and quickly ends the call. “Acchan wasn’t in their house. Her mother said that she left very early today.”

“Does it mean that Miichan and Acchan got kidnapped?” Narita asks.

“Sensei, we need to report this.” Oshima said.

“Calm down, class. I will tell this to the faculty.” Matsumoto said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Katsuhisa Namase Gakuen…

“Kamenashi sensei isn’t here?” Nakama Yukie said.

“He called and he said that he is sick.” Katsuhisa said.

When the bell rings, the teachers left to their classes.

Nakama Yukie enters the class 3-D’s classroom.

“Quiet please.” She said.

Just then, her cellphone rings.

“Nakama, cellphone isn’t allowed during class.” Tamamori Yuta said. He is the leader of class 3-D.

“I know.” Nakama Yukie said. She looks at the caller and it was Nakanishi. “Moshi, moshi?”

Sensei, is Kazuya oniisan with you?

“Iie. He didn’t go to school today. Why?”

“Acchan got kidnapped today!

“Eh?!!! What?!!!”

Please tell Kazuya oniisan about it.

“H-Hai.” She said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Miura Haruma and his friends are in Big Bear Noodle Shop. They used to be Nakama Yukie’s students and they are all graduated thanks to her.

“Maimai called me. Acchan got kidnapped this morning.” Miura Haruma said. He is Oshima’s boyfriend.

“What about Takamina? Is she alright?” Takaki Yuya asks. He is Takahashi’s boyfriend.

“She’s fine. Acchan and one of their classmates got kidnapped.” Miura Haruma said.

“What should we do? Knowing our girlfriends, they will definitely make their own investigation.” Ishiguro Hideo said.

“Yeah. Especially Rinatin.” Nakama Junta said. He is Nakanishi’s boyfriend.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Somewhere in Japan…

Maeda doesn’t know where they are but she is sure that they are in a mansion.

“Acchan, I’m scared.” Minegishi said.

“Be strong, Miichan.” Maeda said. “You too, Takanan.”

Takada Ayaka nodded.

They are in a room with the other girls who got kidnapped.

A man came in their room.

“Nice girls.” He said.

“Who are you? What do you want from us?!” Maeda yells.

The man moves closer to her and touches her hair. “A fierce one, eh? Let’s see how long it will last.” He said.

“Why are you doing this to us?” Maeda asks.

“Isn’t it obvious? It is for the money, baby. I am going to sell you to the rich man to be their slave.” He said.

“You won’t get away with this.” Maeda said.

“Let’s see about that.” He said and left.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AKB Gakuen…

Oshima and Takahashi just got back to their classroom after talking to the faculty.

“What happened?” Narita asks.

“They don’t allow us to join the police to rescue Acchan, Miichan and Takanan.” Takahashi said.

“We must do anything to save them before it is too late.” Watanabe Shiho said.

“She’s right and I have a plan here.” Kojima said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nakama Yukie finally contacted Kamenashi. “Kamenashi, where are you?” she asks.

I am saving Atsuko.

“What? It’s dangerous! Tell me where you are and I will help you.” She said.

Kamenashi told her where he is.

“Wait for me there.” She said.

Nakama Yukie was about to go when someone called her.

“Miura? Takaki? What are you doing here? How did you get here?” Nakama Yukie asks.

“We want your help.” Miura Haruma said.

“What is it?” Nakama Yukie asks.

“Our girlfriends’ friend got kidnapped. We need to save her before our girlfriends put in the danger. Knowing them, they will definitely do anything to save Acchan.” Takaki said.

“Wait! Did you say Acchan?” she asks.

Takaki nodded.

“She is Kamenashi’s friend. I am going to see Kamenashi and I think he knows where she is.” She said.

“We’re coming with you.” Miura Haruma said.

“Ok.” She said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“Here’s the plan, Tomochin and Risa will be walking in the dark alone and if they get kidnapped we will follow them.” Kojima said. “When we finally know where the hideout of the kidnappers, we will call you and you will call the police.”

“Hai.” Orii Ayumi said.

“Be careful.” Komatani Hitomi said.

“We will.” Oshima said. “Let’s go.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nakama Yukie and the guys finally arrive where Kamenashi is.

“I got the plate number of the van but until now I haven’t found the van.” Kamenashi said.

“Let’s split up and find this van.” Nakama Yukie said.

“Hai!” they said.

Nakama Yukie, Miura Haruma, Kamenashi and Kiriyama are together while Takaki, Ishiguro, Miura Shohei and Nakama Junta are together.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Narita and Itano are walking in the street as plan while he others are inside Oshima’s car watching the two.

“Good thing I got my driver’s license earlier.” Oshima said.

“I hope my plan works.” Kojima said.

Just then, a black van stops at Narita and Itano.

“The plan works!” Takahashi said.

“Alright! It’s our turn now.” Oshima said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Maeda looks at the high window, it is already night. The girls who with her are already quiet. They were crying the whole day especially Minegishi.

Then, door opens.

“Risa? Tomochin?” Maeda said.

Minegishi woke up. “Risa! Tomochin!” Minegishi and Takada said.

The two run towards them.

“Daijoubu desu ka?” Narita asks.

Maeda, Minegishi and Takada nodded.

“Tonight at midnight, we will bring you to South Korea.” The man said.

“We won’t be save now.” Minegishi said and starts crying.

The bad guys already left.

“Don’t worry. Maimai and the others followed us. They probably know where we are.” Itano said.

“Maimai and the others are here?” Maeda asks.

“Hai.” The two said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Watanabe and the others stay in their classroom. They are waiting for a call from Oshima.

“It’s ringing!” Watanabe said when her cellphone rings.

“Answer it.” Orii said.

“Moshi moshi?” Watanabe said.

Osaka.” Oshima said.

“Got it!” Watanabe said. “They are in Osaka.”

“Then, let’s go tell the police.” Shinoda Mariko said.

They are about to leave when Matsumoto came. “Why are you still here? And who is in Osaka?”

“Uhmmm… Maimai and the others.” Shinoda said.

“What are they doing there?” Matsumoto asks.

“They are saving Acchan and the others.” Masuyama Kayano said.

“Sh*t. Stay here and don’t do anything.” Matsumoto said.

“Did Matsumoto sensei just cursed?” Orii asks.

“He did.” Shinoda.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“How long will the police get here?” Nakanishi asks.

“I don’t know.” Oshima said.

“I think we should save them first.” Nakanishi said.

“We can’t. It is dangerous.” Kojima said.

“I don’t care if it is dangerous. We can’t just wait here and do nothing. In the movies, the police always arrived late. By the time the police get here, it is already too late.” Nakanishi said and gets out of the car.

She sneaks inside the mansion.

“Stay here and I’ll follow her.” Oshima said and follows Nakanishi.

The two sneaks from the back of the mansion. They quietly enter the mansion.

“This is easier than I thought.” Nakanishi whispered.

“Hide.” Oshima whispered when she saw someone coming. They hide behind the cabinet.

“When is the truck arrive?” a man asks.

“The truck arrives at 10:00.” Another man said.

“We’d better get ready. We only have an hour.” The man said.

Oshima and Nakanishi came out but Oshima screamed when she saw a big rat.

The guards came and captured them.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Meanwhile…

“Takamina, isn’t that Oshima’s scream?” Kojima asks.

“They are in danger.” Takahashi said. “We don’t have a choice but to call our guys.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nakama Yukie and the others are in Osaka but they didn’t know that they are near the mansion.

“Moshi moshi? Takamina, why did you call?” Takaki asks.

Help! Maimai and the others are in danger. They are inside the mansion where the other girls are.

“What mansion? Where are you? What did you do this time?” Takaki asks.

Ahhhh!!! Help us!” Takahashi screamed.

“Takamina, what’s wrong?” Takaki asks.

Help us!” Kojima’s voice can be heard from the background.

“Kojiharu, what’s going on?” Takaki asks.

“Kojiharu is there, too?” Kiriyama asks.

Then, they heard screaming near them.

“Kojiharu!” Kiriyama shouts and runs.

“Oi! Kiriyama, wait!” Nakama shouts.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Matsumo arrives at Osaka. He was walking around when saw Oshima’s car. There are two armed men trying to open the door.

Matsumoto runs towards them and fights the men.

Nakama Yukie and the others arrived and help Matsumoto in fighting.

It didn’t take long when the men became unconscious.

Takahashi and Kojima open the door and get out.

“Takamina, daijoubu?” Takaki asks.

“Hai. I was scared.” Takahashi said.

“Kojiharu, are you alright?” Kiriyama asks.

Kojima nodded.

Takaki and Kiriyama hit their girlfriends’ head.

“Who told you to go here? You know it is dangerous.” Takaki is scolding the girls.

“Gomene.” Takahashi and Kojima said while pouting.

Nakama Yukie noticed Matsumo.

“Matsumoto?” Nakama Yukie said.

“Sensei, arigatou gozaimasu.” The two girls said.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you are going here?” Matsumoto asks.

“Gomenazai.” The two girls said.

“Where are the others?” Kamenashi asks.

“Inside that mansion.” Takahashi said.

“Stay here.” Matsumoto said.

“Iie. Our friends are there.” Takahashi said.

“Takamina, it is dangerous.” Takaki said.

“Maimai and Rinatin went there even though it is dangerous. We will go, too.” Kojima said.

“Fine.” They all said.

“You guys have the same attitude with your girlfriends.” Nakama Yukie said.

“Let’s go.” Kamenashi said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oshima and Nakanishi are now with the other girls.

“What should we do now?” Minegishi asks.

“I hope that Takamina and Kojiharu heard my scream so they can get a help.” Oshima said.

“Bring them to the truck. It’s time to leave.” The man said.

Nakanishi and the others are resisting.

“Let me go!” Nakanishi yells.

“Shut up!” the guy said.

Just then, the two guards from the outside flew inside the room.

“Let them go!” Nakama Yukie shouts.

“Sensei!” Nakanishi said.

“Who are you?” the man asks.

“Boss, she’s the teacher who became famous few weeks ago.” The guy said.

“Ah! That teacher.” The man said. “Sensei, you are teaching boys. You have no concern here.”

“Boys or girls it doesn’t matter. You are kidnapping innocent girls just to sell them. Release them now.” Nakama Yukie said.

“If we don’t, what will you gonna do? Teach us some lessons?” the man asks.

Nakama Yukie walks forward.

The man grabs Maeda and points the gun on her head.

“One more step and this girl will be dead.” The man said.

Nakama Yukie stops moving.

The man smirked. “Tie her.”

The men tied Nakama Yukie’s hands.

“Sensei.” Nakanishi said.

“Bring them all to the truck. Later we will throw sensei to the ocean.” The man said.

They all start to move.

“Release them all!” Matsumoto shouts.

“Sensei!” the girls said.

“Eh? Another sensei?” the man said.

“Release my students now.” Matsumoto said.

The man ordered his men to attack Matsumoto but before they get close to him, Takaki and the others attack them until the enemies defeated.

The man is still holding Maeda.

“Don’t move or this girl will die.” He said.

“Try to hurt my fiancée or you’ll be dead.” Kamenashi said from the back. No one noticed that he is missing from the fight.

Kamenashi hit the man’s head with a baseball bat that he saw a while ago.

Maeda runs to her friends and they hug.

“Maimai!” Miura Haruma called her girlfriend.

“Haruma!” Oshima said and runs to her boyfriend.

“Rinatin!” Nakama Junta said.

“Junta!” Nakanishi said and hugs him.

“Tomochin!” Miura Shohei said while running to his girlfriend.

“Shohei baby!” Itano said.

“Risa!” Ishiguro Hideo said.

“Hideo, I’m so scared!” Narita said.

“Atsuko, are you alright? Are you hurt?” Kamenashi asks.

“I’m fine. Arigatou, oniisan.” Maeda said.

Then, they heard the siren of the police.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The kidnappers were captured and also their big boss that was waiting in the boat.

“Is everyone ok?” Nakama Yukie asks.

“Hai!” they all said.

“Arigatou gozaimasu, sensei!” the girls said.

“Next time, don’t go alone, ok?” Nakama Yukie said.

“If possible, call the teachers first.” Matsumoto said.

“Hai!” they said.

“Matsumoto, you are trying to be like me, huh?” Nakama Yukie tease.

“I am not.” He said.

Nakama Yukie wraps her arm on his shoulder. “When you came and said those words…”

“Stop it!” Matsumoto said.

The two are walking now while the others are following them.

“Finally, it’s all end now.” Miura Shohei said.

“You girls should not do this again, ok? You made us worried.” Takaki said.

“Only if our friends get hurt again.” Takahashi said. “Right, Acchan-”

They stop when they saw Maeda and Kamenashi walking while they are holding hands.

“Is it official?” Itano asks.

“What official?” Maeda innocently asks.

They all look at their hands.

Kamenashi and Maeda look at their hands and they both move away.

“Aiye! They are blushing.” Takada tease.

They all laugh.

“Wait!” Nakama Yukie said while running back to them while holding Matsumoto’s hand. “Kamenashi, is she really your fiancée?”

“Hai.” Kamenashi shyly confessed.

Maeda felt happy.

“I’m so happy for you.” Nakam Yukie said.

“What about you, sensei?” Miura Shohei asks while looking at Nakama Yukie and Matsumoto’s hands.

“Huh?” Nakama Yukie only realize that they are holding hands. She removes her hand from his.

Matsumoto grabs Nakama Yukie’s hand and they continue to walk.

Nakama Yukie is blushing.

“I can hear wedding bells.” Kiriyama said.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It is already morning when they finally got home.

“Oniisan, arigatou.” Maeda said when they are now at the front of Maeda’s house.

Kamenashi hugs her.

Maeda is surprised.

“Gomene.” He said.

“O-Oniisan.” She said.

“I won’t gonna hurt you again.” He said. “I will protect you.”

Maeda smiled.  It seems that getting kidnapped has a good side, too.

This is the best day for me.’ Maeda thinks.

 

 

 

 

~♥ THE END ♥~