Trashers and Vetements

Trashers and Vetements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was happening for the third time this week.

 

This was too much for him now.

 

He truly had enough.

 

Chanyeol had searched for yet another hoodie of his. Ever since he arrived to Toronto three years ago, none of his clothes would stay in his closet. His favorite hoodies, shirts, t-shirts, vests…. Heck, even his boxers were disappearing, never to be seen again. It went to the point Chanyeol had to sleep while hugging his outfit for the next day. He even had to hide his baggages every time he came back from their vacations. But those times are over. This year was his senior year and Chanyeol would bust who exactly was stealing his clothes today. No matter what.

 

And this is why he’s now begging to his best friend in the cafeteria.

 

“For the last time, I won’t help you on your weird mystery, Chanyeol.”

“Come on, Jongdae! Please, please pretty please!” Chanyeol was looking at a brown haired men whose name’s Jongdae with pleading eyes.

“Chanyeol.” Jongdae looked directly into the taller’s eyes with determination. “This is our last year. Last year equals no time for mystery team roleplay or anything childish. I mean, you could buy everything you lost with that bank account of yours.” He finished with a smirk. See, Jongdae isn’t wrong, Chanyeol or from his full name Park Chanyeol, 24 years old is richer than a good percentage of students in this university thanks to his family of successful lawyers. From his grandfather to his parents, they all contributed to make the surname Park a powerful name in the world of law. But both his sister and himself were exceptions, to the disappointment of his loving mom and dad. While Park Yoora, his older sister became a well known news reporter, Chanyeol wanted to become a world known performer. Since his younger age, music has been his biggest passion and so, when he announced to his parents he wanted to study in Music instead of Law, they had no other choice other than to accept with open hearts.

 

“But, Jongdae! My spongebob boxers were given to me by Kris as a departure gift!! I can’t just simply buy another one… It wouldn’t be as sentimental as it was.”

“Too much information for the table,Chanyeol!” Kim Jongdae, the taller’s best friend said while pushing his plate away from him. “Plus, who cares?! It’s only boxers!”

“I do!”

“You what?” Both Jongdae and Chanyeol looks in direction of the other voice, a small man with a cute button nose and blonde hair.

“Hey, Baek.”

“Oh Baekhyun, please tell Chanyeol that… Hold up where did you get that sweater?” Jongdae points at Baekhyun’s black sweater with the caption May the bridges I burn light the way.

“Bought it last week, why?” Baekhyun responds while sitting down beside Chanyeol.

“Didn’t Chanyeol lost the same exact sweater last week?” Jongdae ponders.

“Damn right I did.” Chanyeol answered.

“Probably a coincidence.” Baekhyun says before chewing a carrot and not so casually looking around… Especially at a certain giant who seemed to not really know about that small detail.

“But, isn’t it too big for you Baek?” Jongdae strikes back, only for Baekhyun to answer:

“Bigger size is the new trend.”

“Baekhyun… it definitely isn’t.” Jongdae deadpans. And it was at this moment that Chanyeol seemed to deem the conversation over, he simply stood and started walking away, making the other two look at his direction.
“I have a class so,uh, yeah, see you guys around. By the way, you look good in that sweater by the way Baekhyun.” Chanyeol ends the interrogation, leaving a slightly blushing Baekhyun and a very curious Jongdae.

 

 

One half eaten lunch and three hours of class where he couldn’t even listen to his teacher, Baekhyun is in the library walking in direction of a student with plushed lips and fully concentrated into his studying session… Well, until Baekhyun came to sit at his table, dropping his bag quite loudly before letting out a long sigh of desperation, not minding any of the other students annoyed stares at him. The boy who was in front of Baekhyun stops reading for a little.

 

“So, I take it that he didn’t realise you were wearing his sweater?” Kyungsoo asks without his eyes leaving his book.

“No.” Baekhyun curtly replies.

“And thus, didn’t realise you also stole his favorite spongebob boxers nor did he realise that you are the one who stole all of his clothes?”

“No Kyungsoo! This is pissing me off by the second!” Baekhyun hushered to Kyungsoo, his best friend, who was still very concentrated in his book.

“Why don’t you simply tell him that you love him and want to become his boyfriend?”

“OH MY GOD, KYUNGSOO ARE YOU SERIOUS?” The librarian looks at Baekhyun with a very cold stare, making Baekhyun quietly say a simple ‘sorry’ before continuing.

“I can’t simply ask him to date me Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun whispers to his friend who now looks at him with a very serious face.

“Yes, you can. Just go to him and say Chanyeol, I loved you ever since we became roommates then ing kiss for god’s sake.” Kyungsoo mimicked his best friend’s voice, to which Baekhyun responded with a light slap on the other’s hand.

“ I hate you.”
“No, you love me because nobody in this college is strong enough to handle the whole package.”

“True, but what if Chanyeol’s a straight as hell man?”

“He told us last year that he was gay as hell, the Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun stopped for a moment to think before simply letting his head drop on the table, making the students around them look at them in disdain… and Kyungsoo looking around feeling sorry of having de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter