parallel

parallel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

sometimes jennie dreams of the girl with the bowlcut from back when she was a trainee all those years ago. 

 

the dreams are always hazy and with no context, just the trainee standing there smiling at her. the first time she dreams of her she asks jisoo if she remembered who she was and the older girl simply told her that she was thai. that was it. 

 

she asks their maknae, chaeyoung if she knew anything and the younger girl tells her she remembers talking to her for a while when she first started but not much else. 

 

miyeon doesnt recall much either and jennie tries digging around for a bit until she deicdes that there was no use in bringing up the past, it was over anyway. still, there was always that feeling of longing when she thought about her, despite not really knowing her. although, she did remember that the thai girl was only at yg for 2 months before she had to return home. a family emergency, they had said. she remembers feeling bad for her because it was a shame, the girl showed some potential. 

 

 

nothing really happens for months, until they go to thailand for blackpink's world tour. 

 

 

the show itself was fun. the thai fans were loud and energetic enough to give her that big rush of adreline she needed to get through a 2 hour concert without feeling the need the pass out. after the show's done they're rushed backstage to get ready for the fansign. jennie's tired but never tired enough to meet blinks so she changes her clothes in 5 minutes and sits on the very first chair of the table, excited to meet their fans. 

 

 

 

she goes through the motions, smile, ask their name, how they're doing, if they've eaten yet. it's fun to know bits and pieces about their fans, to talk to them. they give her gifts like headbands and tiaras and stuffed toys and she puts it on her head and plays with them. she poses for pictures and tries to act cute for the fansites that are taking them, just like every other fansign. 

 

 

 

miyeon shows her a snowglobe a blink has given her with their faces in it and she's so distracted she doesn't notice the fan in front of her sliding a poster for jennie to sign. 

 

"it lights up too!" miyeon flips a switch and the snow globe lights up in pink neon lights. jennie laughs, absentmindedly  signing the poster before realizing she needed the fan's name to dedicate it to. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter