End.

(A) Maid for Jongin

 

a/n2: I wrote whatever comes to mind.

I'm crazy for Kyungsoo again after watching 100 days my prince and it reminded me how he became my bias. he's sooo cute and squishy~

so I wanted to write something about Kaisoo so this short story was born.

Although this seems short, i hope you enjoy the fluff.

^__~

 


 

 

 

Ever since he was little, Jongin has a bad habit of being messy, littering his things everywhere, especially in his room. It was not uncommon in the household because his parents are messy too. Mischievous as he is, breaking vases, stealing cookies, and throwing used clothes everywhere are the norm. Therefore, the only solution the family could find is to hire a household helper and they did, a bunch of them really, since money isn't a problem at all. Jongin's family is beyond rich, richer than the Park's and the Oh's, their next door neighbors.

The day began per usual inside Jongin's house. His room is as messy as it was as always even after a bunch of helpers have cleaned his room yesterday. He stole a cookie jar from the pantry last night, leaving crumbs all over the place, and all the helpers could only sigh but nonetheless starts doing their work.

When the family left, Jongin went to school while his parents went for their work, the helpers sighs in relief knowing the house will be as tidy and clean for the meantime.

At 5 PM, Jongin arrived home from school, followed by his parents, and at dinner, Jongin stated something that made his parents as well as the helpers at the sideline looks at him astonishingly.

 

"Mom, Dad, I want my own personal maid."

Jongin's parents looked at him in bewilderment while the helpers are dumbfounded.

 

"Baby, why do you need a personal maid? We have so many maids here to cater us." His mother answered and his father followed up,

"They all serves you, us anyway."

 

"But, Chanyeol has Baekhyun, Sehun has Luhan while I don't have anyone who will assist me personally, who will be there when I open my eyes." Jongin pouted.

His parents both look at each other, highly affected by the pout from their only child then looks at their backs where their helpers stands.

 

"Maybe," Jongin's mother then starts scrutinizing their line of helpers and her eyes landed at the very youngest of them all.

"Kyungsoo can help you." His mother smiled when Kyungsoo's face lifts up in surprise and blinks his big, round eyes at her then at Jongin.

 

"B-but Mom! Kyungsoo's eyes horrified me! He's not a helper too." Jongin complains and Kyungsoo flinches upon hearing Jongin's complaints.

 

"Don't be silly, Jongin. Kyungsoo's such a sweet boy." His mother chuckle.

 

"You're mother's right, Jongin. You and Kyungsoo are about the same age anyway. There's no need to hire a new helper when we already have plenty." Added by his father.

 

Jongin's shoulder slump at his seat while his eyes stares at Kyungsoo, blinking as his mind begins to think.

His eyes then lightens and his lips form a smirk when an idea popped inside his head.

 

"Okay. But he needs to wear a maid's outfit."


-------


A new morning came in a flash and Jongin's eyes adjusted to the sunlight before he finally opens them wide and wider upon meeting a smooth, slender, and pale pair of legs. Jongin's eyes began to travel, following the hem of the short maid dress upward and gasps when his morning eyes meets heart-shaped, plump lips, big, round eyes, and that thick brows Kyungsoo's face owns.

 

"You have to wake up now young master, or you'll be late for school."

Jongin groans as he flips his body away from Kyungoo, now facing the blinding light that seeps in through the window.

 

"Do you want to be late now, young master?" Kyungsoo asks while holding a dust sweeper firmly in his hands.

 

"J-just... just leave me be for a second, Soo." Jongin groans again as he slumps his face flat on his soft pillow, shaking his head as he tries to erase Kyungsoo's appearance that is now forever stuck in his head. He looks so perfect in the maid outfit that he bought online yesterday. Kyungsoo looks ravishing, dashing, cute, beautiful, lovely, y     

 

"One," Kyungsoo counted. "Your 'a second' is now over young master. Rise up now so I can make your bed."


"Aish," Jongin's complaint was muffled by his pillow but Kyungsoo has heard him and begins to poke his back with the end of the hand-held dust sweeper.

 

"Aren't you getting up, young master?" Kyungsoo asks as he continues to poke him and it's getting stronger and stronger with each and every poke he did.

 

Jongin moan a plea, hoping Kyungsoo would stop stabbing his back. He was becoming sensitive and before he could burn into flames, he turns his body at the same time pulling Kyungsoo through the stick, making the latter to land on his bare chest, his hand secured Kyungsoo's wrist, the dust sweeper gone, while his other hand automatically slithers its way to his slim waist.

They both stare at each other, Kyungsoo got himself occupied with confusion as he analyzes how did he end up in Jongin's bed, his free hand stayed frozen at the young master's warm abdomen, feeling the firm muscles flexing as he breathes. Jongin, on the other hand watches Kyungsoo's pondering face. His eyes then contendedly fixated his vision at his personal maid, obviously enjoying this precious moment to study the latter's beautiful face, loving every part of the said beauty even his thick eyebrows that stands out the most whenever he glares at him.

 

A chuckle from Jongin wakes up Kyungsoo's confused and frozen state, glares at the young master, his big, round eyes narrowed in the process.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" Kyungsoo asks, sending daggers with his eyes at Jongin and begun struggling to get free.

 

"Are you starting to get familiar with me, Soo?" Jongin humored and Kyungsoo stops struggling but still kept his glare at him.

 

"You're the one who's getting familiar with me, young master. Please stop calling me 'Soo' as you please." Kyungsoo accuses, earning a big laugh from Jongin. The bed shakes as well as his flat stomach, making Kyungsoo to withdraw his hand in reflex and moans when his body landed closer to Jongin with their faces inches apart from each other.

 

"I think it's the other way around, Soo. See? You wanted to get close to me." Jongin stated the obvious making Kyungsoo's free hand slap Jongin's arm instead when he was about to hit his face.

 

"In your dreams, young master. Now, let me go." Kyungsoo objected and began struggling in Jongin's hold once more but the latter didn't comply. In fact, even when Jongin pulls them up with just his upper body strength to sit on his bed, his hold in Kyungsoo stays firm, if not, firmer.

 

"You know, you're going to make yourself late now, young master." Kyungsoo grunts, his eyes slowly goes back to its original size, not glaring at Jongin anymore, obviously giving up.

 

"I have to clean up your messy room," Kyungsoo began, looking at the messy bed and turning his head from side to side, seeing the clatter everywhere.

"Get your clothes to the wash bins, fold your washed clothes, change the towels in the bathroom once you're done showering, make your bed, change the mattress, and  "

 

"'You done?" Jongin asks, smiling as he stares at Kyungsoo's lips as he speaks.

 

"Of course I'm not done! I have so many things to do here and you're not helping! You even made me wear this stupid outfit!" Kyungsoo yelled in rage and starts struggling once more but to no avail, Jongin's hold is stronger.

 

"P-please let me go." Kyungsoo pleaded as tears started forming in his eyes.

Jongin's hold softens up but he kept his hold on Kyungsoo.

 

"I never intended you to solely do my mess all by yourself. You can ask the other helpers if you can't handle the workload." Jongin explains, lifting up Kyungsoo's face to meet his.

"At first, all I wanted was to have a personal maid. Chanyeol made me feel underprivileged when he said he has Baekhyun to take care of him. Sehun then began boasting how his childhood friend takes care of him as well. I, on the other hand has no one even though we have a lot of helpers around." He softly places his palm against Kyungsoo's cheek and his thumb starts caressing the smooth cheek.

"And even though you're the Head helper's son who helps around from time to time and my childhood friend too, you accepted my parents offer, knowing full well that I'll be a pain in the ." He chuckle.

 

"As if I could say no to your mom even when she said she'll transfer me to your school." Kyungsoo pouted.

 

Jongin laughed. "And that too."

 

"So," Kyungsoo then looks at him curiously. "Aren't you getting up? You're really going to be late for school."

Jongin smiles then hops off his bed, carrying Kyungsoo in his arms.

 

"Well, I'm glad to have you Soo." Jongin stated as he puts Kyungsoo down. "I'm glad that you also wore what I bought for you."

Kyungsoo blushes but when he was about to reply, Jongin speaks once again that made him punch the latter's bare abdomen.

 

"I'll kick your if you let me wear this frilly dress again." Kyungsoo threatens while Jongin burst out laughing.

 

"Well, that's unfortunate Soo." Jongin said as he walks away, entering the bathroom and peeks his head out right afterwards.

 

"I already bought another one online." He snickers and immediately closes the bathroom door before Kyungsoo's shoe could land on his face.

 

 


The end.

 

 

 


A/n1: what just happened?

so sorry for the grammar errors and such.

not my forte.