Strangers

C-R-A-Z-Y

Jongin couldn't believe this.

The Atlantian appeared in his room every night. All he ever did was talk, at first. Then one night- the fourth night- he fell asleep.

Jongin didn't know what to do. He stared at Sehun for a while, studying his features. Without thinking, he reached out and touched the prince's lips with his thumb, and was startled to find that they were free of lipstick. Maybe naturally bright pink lips was an Atlantian thing.

He was pale. That was the thing here in Korea. Jongin was bronze, unlike many of his close friends. Sehun didn't appear to care. Jongin briefly wondered just how ugly he looked to Sehun, because surely an Atlantian prince only knew beautiful things.....

Sehun's eyes fluttered open. 'Sorry,' he burst out. 'I'm sorry, really. I'll leave.'

Jongin shook his head. 'Just stay the night. Tell me all about Atlantis.'

Sehun's eyes lit up. 'All right. I'll stay. Where can I sleep?'

Jongin looked around. Sehun couldn't very well spend a whole night in the armchair. 'Uh, there's only my bed.'

Sehun narrowed his eyes. 'You just met me.'

Jongin blushed. 'I'll sleep on the floor.'

Sehun smiled. 'I was only joking. It's fine.'

'Yeah, it's just.....' Jongin cleared his throat. 'I'm gay, so... it'll be awkward for me if-'

'Do you think we would be tied as soulmates if you weren't? Would I have been resurrected after thousands of years for some teenage guy who liked girls?'

Good point. Jongin kept forgetting he was destined to fall in love with this guy. 'Yeah, uh... you're right. Um... yeah. Ok.'

Sehun laughed. His laugh was very human, which was a relief to Jongin. 'Cute. All right, sit down and I'll tell you about Atlantis.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

(sorry it's so short, I'm at voice lessons rn)