Final.

Your face Chanyeol ( Chanyeol oneshot )

"I heard a song tonight on the radio another girl sings about a boy; She see his face in every space, every room and I know that if I turn around you won't be there if I close my eyes, will you be there?"

Naomi walked into her room and sat on her bed, turning on the radio she heard a song about some girl singing about how she loved some guy and how happy they were together "pathetic." she whispered listening to the lyrics "some girls these days.. are just pathetic, singing about how they feel."  she tried to find a different station but all the stations she changed it too played the same damn sappy lovely music; she hated it; then she remembered' "its valentines day." she mentally groaned "this is just perfect!" she turned the radio off and laid down in her bed

"I don't wanna lose your face and i don't wanna wake up one day and not remember what time erased and i don't wanna turn around cause im not scared of what love gave me and took away and i don't wanna lose your face"

 She grabbed something from under her bed and started flipping threw it there were letters she had received from him she kept them all they bright back painful but happy memories, memories she wish she could have back she knows that they cant be together though "we had to break up, it was for the best." she reminded herself but she couldn't believe what she said because she did still love him, they had been together for 3 and a half years then he wanted to go pursue his dream of becoming an idol and what kind of girlfriend would she be if she stopped him? 

"I got a picture of you in my bedroom and i hope it never falls i hope i never lose that feeling i used to get whenever you'd call and now I wonder to myself Who were you, where are you? Were you ever here at all?"

She glanced at the pictures of them on her wall smiling then shook her head, how long had it been since he last wrote or called her? She thought about the times she'd stay up until midnight waiting for him to call her and how her heart would skip a few beats she run around like an idiot before answering then they'd talk for hours about anything or nothing; that was their love they could be doing nothing at all and still have fun together she missed it. sometimes shed wonder if he was all just an illusion she had created because she was so lonely then it just disappeared because even her illusions get tired of her.

"The girl in the song had it so good i wish i could close my eyes and see you i wish the sky had your face and the oceans had your eyes and the sunset had your lips and I had you."    

She put the letters and journal back under her bed "maybe one day i can imagine your face.. maybe one day it wont hurt this much. i cant sit and reminisce in the past at the memories we had together.. heh, maybe one day you'll come back, but for now.. for now ill just look at the pictures read the letters..  watch you shine on tv your concerts; i love you Chanyeol please come home soon..  come back to me soon."