Beatiful Time

Beautiful Time

It is 10 o'clock. Everyone is rushing to the canteen. Except a person. She doesn't care. She just facing her book alone.

Yupp. She's Kim Yerim or actually known as Yeri. No one wants to be her friends. No one. No one wants to talk to her. She just, alone.

This is because she is kind of quiet person.

Yeah. In this chapter of world, we need to be more talkative. But she seems doesn't care about friends and such things.

She just, loves to be alone.

She has no best friend. No friend. Worse, even her deskmate don't ever talk to her.

No one know where she came from. How her family background is, and everyone keeps doing their own bussiness.

But there is one person who likes to bully her. And she is Mina. Kang Mina.

Mina is the most popular student in that school because she has like, the most perfect life? Hurmm let me think.. She has beautiful face, her family is quite wealthy.. And yes she has an ideal body. Everyone in the school becomes her fans. She has really different background with Yeri's.

She always bully Yeri because Yeri has no one in school. No one wants to be her friends.

...

"So hey fat short girl! Study again? Huh just dont because as how many times you do it, you will never be like me ! Right, Yoojungie?" that's how Mina is. While giving Yeri a smirk, she put her arm on Yeri's shoulder.

"Of course . Just look at her! Who want to be her friend ? Haha.. Mina-ya! your arm ! You will get scabies oh no! "

"Omo !" Mina quickly pull her arm back

And so there Yeri. Silent. Just bow her head down.

"Let's go Mina-ya . I can smell smelly smell "

So both of them leave Yeri alone while giggle.

Yeri cant do anything. She looks at her watch . 1 o'clock in the evening. She quickly put all her books in her bag and goes out from her class. She need to go somewhere.

...

Next morning, 8 a.m.

Kringggggg!!

That bell sound shows that official lesson will start.

All students are rushing to their classes.

In class A-2, Yeri sits at the class corner at the back of class. Beside her is an empty seat. Mina sits at the very front line , in the middle row of the class. Yoojung sits behind her.

The first teacher comes in. But she is not alone. After a few steps, someone unfamiliar follows in. A boy. 'A new student maybe' in every students' mind.

The class monitor stands up, "everyone, attention! good morning teacher"

At once, all students, "good morning teacher"

"Good morning class. So today before we start our lesson, let me introduce you to our new friend"

"Mark, please introduce yourself"

"Hi everyone! I'm Mark Lee from Canada. You can friendly call me Mark. Actually i moved to Korea 2 years ago but i did home schooling instead of going to school. Nice to meet you"

Let me tell more about Mark^^

He is really handsome. Even he is not that tall but he is really charming. He has white skin and of course a cute smile.

Everyone didnt blink seeing him. And one of them is Mina.

'I need to get him' - Mina

"So Mark, you can sit beside Yeri because that the only empty seat we have in this class"

"Okay teacher"

Mark walks passing Mina. But Mina seems not satisfied. Yeah. Mark will be sitting beside Yeri.

Mark walks toward his seat while bowing to other students. Mark smile to Yeri.

"Hi ! So you are Yeri. I will seat here. Please teach me well"

Yeri bows a little to Mark. But as soon as she sees Mina, she quickly turn her head in front.

Mark chuckles.'she is cute' - Mark

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^^ continued bcs i have to do something