Hellooo~ my Darling Demon~!

Help! My Student is too Handsome!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah, back for more are you? I did promise another tale to tell did I not? Which did I say I would tell?

Ah, the tale of the Prince Kim Jongin and his beloved tutor Kyungsoo. This quite the funny story of courting shared throughout the many kingdoms of the world. It is said that the Kim family has a history of obscure courting from their mates. This is one of the many tales.

It all started one day...

 

"Onew hyuung~this is getting so boriiing~," A fifteen old Jongin whined as he draped himself over his table as his legs swung back forth. He looked boredly at his teacher who looked close to packing his and leaving. 

"Your highness, matters concerning this kingdom are essential to your studies. It is extremely important that you take them seriously considering that you are the heir to the throne once your father has stepped down." The teacher explained exasperately to the disinterested boy who was nastily picking his nose, inwardly gagging. Onew felt it at that moment.

'So this is what I was like as a kid...Professor forgive me, I have doubted your impenatrable patience...I have so much to learn...'

'But this lesson isn't going to be to learnt from this head.'

Onew had promptly grabbed the books on the table the alpha prince was currently dozing away on and stuffed them into his shoulder bag. He sighed as he slung the bag over his shoulder and walked out the room defeatedly. Jongin on the other was used to this, many tutors and teachers surrending their postition when they realized how annoying pointless it was to try and cram their knowledge into the lazy() prince's head. Jongin was just too uninterested in his lessons to the point where he would barely show up and rather do more physical activites such as swimming, dancing and rough housing with the general's son Sehun.

He was just a bad student in general, nothing against him personally, he was just kinda...a ing dumb dumb?

(I'm going to get into so much ing trouble when this comes out. For the sake of storytelling, author! Storytelling! Fighting!!)

Anyway, so Onew was gone and Jongin was out of a tutor, again. His parents were frustrated and his siblings berated him for acting so leisurely, especially Minseok who knew Jongin was smart in some way and knew Jongin would be a great king. But he needed to be educated well enough.

Everyone was internally freaking the out while Jongin was cartwheeling in the gardens with his three trusted poodles rolling with him carefreely.

 

Until a week later when everything changed with the appearance of a new person entrusted with enriching the prince's education. The queen didn't want to resort to such measures but she was at the end of her rope. She shook hands with the devil and the deal was born.

 

Jongin had trecked his way to his own private study to where his new tutor would be waiting for him. There was nothing really for him to expect, the same old thing would happen so he took his time getting to his destination. He then decided maybe one sweet bread before studies wouldn't hurt and snuck off to the kitchen. He gleefully went to the palace kitchen where the cooks were all busying themselves or just lazing about chatting. One of the head chefs was stirring a batter of  whatever when she saw the youngest prince nibbling on a roll of sweet bread and sighed. It was basic instinct when she picked up a wooden spoon with a sigh and hurled it at the sneaky young alpha. 

"Ow! What the heck Nanny!" Jongin cried out holding onto a spot on his head that was targeted. The woman wasn't amused in the slightest, giving him a look that meant business. " Whadd'ya think you're doin' Nini? Ain'tcha suppose 'ta be studyin'?" She asked demandingly from the boy who had the gall to look guilty. "Skippin' your studies aren't becomin' of ya."

The alpha pouted. "But Nannyyy~ it's not like they'll stay long, you know how it goes." He countered. "It always ends up that they give up and I just wait for the next one to do the same."

Nanny had shook her head. She had seen the new tutor and he looked different from the others. It was heard that the queen selected the new guy personally. Needless to say it was interesting. 

Speak of the devil.

She saw someone walk down the stairs, their eyes tracked on Prince Jongin and she smirked. Oh boy was the kid in for it.

Jongin was oblivous and waved off Nanny's concerns "But I don't think they'll mind me having a quick snack, riiight~? Then I'll go learn!"

"Your highness, Prince Jongin."

"Gh-! What the the-?" Jongin felt someone's velvety voice behind him and he almost screamed. He turned around quickly to face the person who dared to surprise(frighten) him. He then felt his heart stop.

 

And his cheeks darken across his face.

 

Right in front of him stood another young man who was the most handsomest person he had ever seen in his life. He had to be in his teens with his youthful appearance and was just as tall as him. He had cherub angelic face with rosy cheeks, brown doe eyes with thick eyebrows to match and plump heart shaped lips. He stood there with his arms crossed and looked at Jongin with a blank look. 

"Well, well looks like the Queen was right. I've been waiting for you for over an hour, your highness. I'm honestly disapointed." The young man huffed, looking over Jongin with obvious snobbiness. "If your suppose to lead this country I fear for its future when you have a habit of skipping important events." 

Okay wow, rude much? 

'Pretty with a bad attitude? Seriously heart, you still want?' Jongin frowned. This dude knew his mom personally? That was never good. "And you are?"

"My name is Kyungsoo, I am one of the keeper of the magical library," Kyungsoo said with a slight curtsy with a heart-shaped grin. "But for now I am helping her majesty, your mother, with a personal task."

"Oh yeah and what might that be?" Jongin felt a chill run down his spine when Kyungsoo suddenly poofed a stack of books into existence and into his hands. They looked awfully like... textbooks.

They were then shoved into his hands almost toppling to the ground. "Yikes! What the-!"

"Starting today," Kyungsoo looked at the alpha with a determined glare, his brown eyes glittering gold. "I'm going to transform you into the king that this place needs!"

And if there was one thing that described Prince Jongin in that moment, it wasn't fear nor dread of this teacher. It was a small seed of love for the man he would grow to love. 

 

It had been several years since that fateful day. 

 

It was a beautiful spring day and Kyungsoo sat on a bench in the palace garden reading his book. He was originally supposed to meet his idiot, er student but the alpha had managed to convince him into holding a session outside. It was a nice a day to bask in the sun and for once the young teacher could agree. 

'Now if only that slow jackass would hurry up.' Kyungsoo grumbled internally as he finished another chapter of his book. A book written by one of his favorite authors(the witch Wonwoo would blush profusedly by such compliments), and a pleasant setting would make the perfect day.

'But it would be better if that guy were here to spend it with me.' a small voice interjected in the corner of his mind before it was silenced once again.

"Soo! I'm hereee-!!" 

He turned his head to see his student running towards him with a bag slung over his shoulder and a grin on his face. Was there something about the way the sun enveloped the alpha almost enhanced his...handsomeness the scholar could admit. He had done a lot of growing from the past to now. From a spoiled, dumb preteen squeaking and a lanky body full of spirit to a dependable, intelligent young man whose looks blossomed splendidly and maintained his spriteful nature. He was way taller than Kyungsoo, which was totatlly not fair, and held a powerful yet warm benevolent aura that was becoming of him.

It took time to get the prince to take him seriously and that this was for his own good. To realize that Kyungsoo was there to guide him and prepare him for the future. There had been moments where Jongin had become frustrated when he felt as if the expectations set on him were too much on his frail shoulders.

"Do not worry, Jongin, as long as I am here I will make sure you can carry such burden," Kyungsoo had said soothingly. "And I perhaps you may share that burden with me." 

Kyungsoo was not too prideful to say he was proud to witness the growth of those shoulders, strong enough to, well, shoulder the responsibilty. 

Jongin ran up to him with all smiles. "Hey, hey, hey! You came!" He threw his arms around the smaller man and lifted him into his arms. "Things are going good today!"

"Hey! Put me down!" Kyungsoo budged at his toned biceps to at least loosen the hold around him. He huffed when the alpha snuggled his head in his neck and sniffed along his jaw. He sighed, "Seriously?"

Jongin grinned along his skin. "Mmm, Raspberries and Charcoal," he moaned blissfully. He then pulled back and set down Kyungsoo. "Now I'm fully recharged for our lesson!" He then sat down on the bench with an awaiting look on his face like an excited child. This man was 23 years old. 

The two had started their lesson in the garden. Jongin was feeling unnaturally focused on Kyungsoo during it as he leaned  more towards him and little by little the two would get off topic more often and Kyungsoo would find himself amused by the prince's small tangents. Then the mood had changed when they discussed family.

"So Minseok is having a girl? That's lovely news." Kyungsoo was pleased to hear about this piece of news. He and Minseok were good friends due to going to the same preparatory academy, the elder being his senior. The omega yearned a tiny bit for a child after seeing his younger brother Junmyeon with his triplets. Minseok seemed jaded and calculating at times but he was caring in his own subtle way. He would be a wonderful father.

Jongin was happy for his brother as well. "Yep, yep! Now I got another niece to spoil! Though maybe this one won't cause little fires everytime they sneeze, ehehe." Jongin was a big softie for his current niece and nephews, treating them to treats and playing with them no matter their hyper energy. "I know Luhan was excited to announce it to everyone. I can remember how the people in his kingdom saw him running around in his undies after Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter