Fin

Boombayah Team 2 family Late

At the Kang household, Hyewon finish her make up in her room while wearing a pink dress and her hair tie up with a light ribbon.

"There we go." Hyewon put her lipstick down while checking herself in the mirror. "Next the kids."

Hyewon leave her room and went to her children's room "Ok kids, are you ready? Your father is waiting for us downstairs."

However she turn to see the kids are less than moviated to be ready or put that: no one is even close to be ready and the room is in chaos: Erii is lounging on her bed while browsing on her phone, Minami is panicking at the closest and Nanami and Yuka are in the middle of Tug-of-War over Nanami's hair tie

Yuka shouted "It's my hair tie! Give it!"

Hyewon face palm herself in fustrated while reminding the kids "Girls! Why are none of you ready yet?! Everyone else is waiting for us."

Erii sat up from the bed and said "I ain't going to a boring wedding anniversary."

This made Hyewon mad and she grab Erii on the shoulders "It's not boring. This is an important between your father and I." and she lead to Erii until their faces are close "and you better be ready for this important event."

However, Erii is not amuse and said "What's so important about this wedding anniversary? Going to honeymoon?"

Hyewon release her grip and happily said "No, that's not all! It's about... no wait... I know this one, it's-"

However she was interrupt by Nanami and Yuka shouting each other during their scuffle.

"Give me the hairtie! I saw it first!" Yuka shouted.

"What do you mean saw it first?! It's my hairtie!" Nanami defended.

"Because I don't have own a single hairtie!" Yuka reason.

Hyewon break up the fight and glare at Yuka who is holding Nanami's hairtie.

"Yuka give Nanami her hairtie back." Hyewon scold her second youngest daugther.

"But umma(mom)..." Yuka cried.

"No excuses just give your sister her hairtie back now." Hyewon put her hands on her hips while glaring at Yuka.

"Ugh, fine." Yuka grudgingly while throwing her hairtie back to eldest sister who smirk at her. "If I can't have Nanami unnie's hairtie, then I'll have her choker!" she charge at Nanami who is tying her hair into side ponytail and didn't notice Yuka attacking her.

Hyewon watch Yuka is about to take Nanami's choker and sigh "For god's sake, Minami dear what about you?" she turn to see her youngest daugther hopefully that Minami's ready.

However Minami is crying in panic mode while her back is on the closet.

Hyewon raise her eyebrow "Uhh Minami are you okay?"

"No I'm not Umma! I... I can't find anything to wear!" Minami cried while looking at the closet.

Hyewon sigh "What do you can't find anyhting to wear?" She open the closet doors "You had a closet full of clothes."

"I know that mom, it's just nothing suits me well." Minami said while taking out the dresses that are white and had rabbit patterns. "I don't know which one to pick."

Hyewon shook her head while sighing "Ok you know what? I'm gonna call up your father and tell her and the others to give us another 5 minutes."

"When I get back..." As she open the door, she glare at her daugthers with fiery eyes "you girls better be ready or you're all seriously in trouble!" And with that, Hyewon slam the door forcefully.

However the sisters except for Minami didn't seem to care and carry on what they're doing.

Minami search frantically in the closet "Oh come on, I need to find something to wear now!"

Nanami and Yuka are still fighting for Nanami's choker.

"Nanami unnie, gimme your choker right now!"

"No way, it's mine!"

While continue the game of tug of war, Nanami and Yuka didn't notice they push Minami to the closet who scream and the closet doors are shut.

Finally Yuka took off Nanami's choker leaving her eldest sister on the floor.

"Haha! It's mine now!" Yuka cheered of stealing her sister's choker.

"I'm just gonna to take it off from you anyways..." Nanami warned while putting on a thinking face.

Hearing that, Yuka shouted "Oh no, you don't." she quickly ran to the desk and grab her super glue and glue to the choker. Finally she put it on her neck which means it will be impossible to take the choker off.

"What... did... you just do?!" Nanami stutter while putting her hands on her hand in frustation.

"Haha! Now you will never get it off." Yuka cheered and ranting of her being smart.

But then, Nanami finally reach her temper and angerily grab her toy nerf gun "That's it! I'm so gonna kill you Yuka!!"

Yuka freak out and flip over the table for defense while grabing another nerf gun "Come on! Do you wanna piece of me?!" she taunted.

Irriated, Erii put down her phone "Will you two just shut up?!" while grabbing two nerf guns out of nowhere "I'm trying to read!"

Just as the war between three older sisters is about to begin, their mother come back to their room.

"Okay kids, are you all ready to g-" Hyewon saw her older daugthers are having a toy gun war and the girls look at their mother knowing they were busted.

Instead of getting angry, Hyewon hid her face behind the hair and exit the room while returning back with an internet router strap with a bomb and remote on her hand.

The girls watch their mother with suspicous faces knowing their mom is gonna do something that made them look grounded.

Erii spoke "Uhm... mom what are you doing?"

Ignoring the question, Hyewon put the internet router on the top shelf and press the remote which made the router says 'The bomb has been activated.'

"That's the WIFI Router... if you girls don't get ready in 5 minutes..." Hyewon said like she's gone mad and her anger is reaching her limit "no internet for a month!"

Hearing this, Nanami, Yuka and Erii all immediately go into a panicked frenzy not wanting take the punishment. 

Nanami tries desperately to detach the choker from Yuka's neck which the latter telling her eldest sister take it off in panic while Erii starts searching for something to prepare herself with on her makeup box which made another mid chaos.

While the internet bomb made her daugthers to get ready, Hyewon notice her youngest daugther's absence "Uhhh... girls?? Has anyone seen Minami?"