Background story

My new human pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ling Xian-Ya 林仙雅

You are a 19 year old girl. Your ancestors came from China, hence your name, but you lived in a magical town located in a forest in South-Korea.

You've been shy for as long as you can remember. You've never had real friends when you were young. They were either scared of your family name or you were too shy to approach them. You became more extroverted as you grew up, but you still didn't like talking to the people in your town.

You debuted at the age of 17 in a  group called Blue Moon is a 5 member group with a member from Thailand, Taiwan, China, Japan and you from South Korea. You are the charismatic leader of the group, but you are also the youngest. The other members  treat you like a baby, but they still listen to your advice. That's because it sometimes looks like you can predict the future and have solutions for problems that don't even exist yet.

 

Important thing in the past

When you were 11 years old, you wanted to go outside to play with your friends. (That were all animals) When you arrived at your favorite place, a lake in the middle of a forest, you saw a boy coming your way. You hid in the bushes and tried to figure out what he was doing. He was running, sometimes looking behind him, as if he was running away from something. He stopped when he reached the shore of the lake. He looked around him and then sat down. He looked totally worn-out.

When you got closer to him, you realized that he was different; he was human. You looked at him with curiosity in your eyes. You've never seen a human before! He actually looked nothing like the human that your mother described. He isn't extremely tall, he doesn't have horns and he doesn't look frightening; he actually looked really fragile.
He started to cry. Even though he was crying, he looked very cute. He tried to wipe his tears away, but they kept coming.
You couldn't bare looking at him any longer and approached him. The instant that he heard you, his tears stopped.
"Who's there?" His voice sounded hoarse and was trembling. You moved out of the shadows and smiled at him.
"." You waved at him and smiled even brighter
"Why were you running?" You asked
He looked at you and sobbed a bit. 
"My - I mean brother's werewolf friends!!" He started to sob harder.
"Don't cry, please?"
"I'm not crying!" he said while wiping his tears away.
You sat in front of him and slowly pulled him into a hug. You petted his head and spoke to him in a reassuring voice.
"Don't be scared. I'll protect you."
He couldn't hold it in anymore and started to cry his eyes out.
"Just let it all out." You said while his back.
After a couple of minutes passed, he slowly pushed you away. He stared into your eyes. His almost black, puffy eyes were sparkling again.
"Noona, what's your name?"
You were still his head when you answered.
"My name's Ling Xian-Ya."
"That's a pretty name. Are you Chinese?"
You shook your head. "I've actually never been to China before."
He crawled closer and put his arms around your neck, pulling you into a hug.
"Xian-Ya, will you be my bride me when I grow up?"
Your face brightened for a second and then turned again.
"Hmm... I don't know."
"Why?" said the boy while pouting.
"How could I marry somebody who's name I don't know?"
The boy blushed and stood up. He bowed as deep as he could
"I'm SOOOOO~~ sorry."
He bowed like 6 times before looking you into your eyes again.
"My name is Kim Mingyu."

Important things in your life

Your favorite outfits

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your Hobbies
-  Modifying electronic devices
-  Singing and Dancing (You're an Idol)
- Cooking
- Archery (Hunting magic beasts)

Your houses

This is a house that stands outside the gates of the other in case you forget the keys of the gate                                                    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is your everyday house

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Mingyu 김민규

He's a 15 year old boy who lives in South Korea. His parents put him up for adoption when he was 3 years old. He got adopted by 2 werewolves; a father and his son. Mingyu really liked the.He was handsome, tall and treated him with respect. When the father died 4 years later, he became his "father"

The personality of the totally changed. He never looked at Mingyu and always gave him the cold shoulder. After a year being his "father" he became even worse; he started to abuse him. Hitting him, locking/t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter