Falling Gardenia

Falling Gardenia ( Sin FF One-shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seokjin POV

The morning starts as usual but for me is more worst. My father has a new woman in our house, The reason why I knew because I smell her perfume every single wall of our house. My mother just ignores them as long my father gave her a money. It doesn't matter on her. I always asked my father about money for food and supply in the house. He only gave me a small amount, the rest… All in my pocket. My brother demanded money, If I disagree, he will beat like what he did last week. He punches my cheek, nevertheless, my classmate laugh at me like I was a clown look-a-like.

I only walk to school. I don't have enough money to take a bus, because, I will spend a  one day lunch. I'm so tired of walking, even in walking, I've always never late at school. The teacher constantly proud of me that's the reason why my classmates, continually bully me, for being teacher’s pet which is not. I have good grades for all of my subjects but there's a circumstance, a teacher abuse my kindness and they demanded more and more things from me. The students are very harsh they intent to throw me so many papers in class, and draw anything to my locker similar they put a fake slime at one of my only food which is I accidentally throw to the ground not only that, they step them into pieces. I attempt to fight back but there so many of them and no one there for me… no one.

Until there's someone help me, He is Jeon Jungkook my longtime crush from 4th grade. I cannot believe, he's the one who gonna help me. Afterward, The bully stays away from me, this is the greatest things happen to my life. I'm so happy and blissful at school.

I  worked also in the Blood Bank as a part-time Janitor, my situation there are same in school. They also bully me and there's a time they spill intended the drink or water and put their trash everywhere. I kinda annoy at them but I try my best to ignore them, they're my senior but the best Senior is our manager, his name is Park Jimin. Manager Park good guy, he always gives me food and clothes which I assumed the main speculation how? my co-workers dislike me.

Same as school, I moreover walk from my working place to home but the best thing of walking is the Bongavillea garden, I inhale the sweet scent of the Gardenia flower, the beautiful view of the fallen petals on the ground which more appealing than the cherry blossom. The bougainvillea petals have different colors like a rainbow in the solid cement ground. This is my way of life is a like it used to be, however, this time everything was a sparkle of flowers, a beautiful thing happens on you, Is this LOVE. Even same way at school, my senior gave the hard work for me and there's a time all of their failure blame on me. Although I have a dreadful life and bad days eternally happens in my life, at least there's a person to supply a little ray of light to my dark gloomy life and that person is Jeon Jungkook.

I decided to give a confession letter to Jungkook. I secure some plans for our meeting place and put privately my confession letter at Jungkook’s locker. I was so nervous at the same time I felt the excitement about this. My heart explode out to my chest when Jungkook came to his locker and read my letter, I witnessed his lips form a  smile which means he like me back---  I can't wait tomorrow would come.   

On my way back home, someone drags me on the dark alley. He covers my mouth,  I attempt to wiggles against him but he's stronger than me. ‘What kind of person is this?’ I thought

“I’m a vampire sweetie.” My eyes widened from shock, he answered my question to my mind.

“H-how?” I stuttered on him while his red glowing eyes glaring steadily on me. He laughs outrageously; displaying his sharp canine fangs and his gummy smile.

“That's the dumbest question, I've ever heard.” he took a deep roaring sigh and glance back at me. “It’s wasteful to kill you.” The vampire opens his mouth but I barricade it with my hands on his face.

“Wait…”

“What!!” He yells.

“Please kill me, Maybe, Tomorrow!” I stated on the spot.

He laughs at me, again and I wait until he finished laughing. After a few minutes, he takes a deep breath repeatedly to retrieve his breathing.

“Give a reason, why I shouldn't kill you?” He asked.

“Well... “ I fidgeted my fingers from the embarrassment towards the vampire. He breathes over again and declaimed.

“You're doing this for Jungkook right?” He asked a question with a no need answer” He is your crush at school and the  only person that can love you, Am I RIGHT!” He articulates anything and everything on my mind. I was speechless on him, How can I tell him when he already distinguished about it. Is this guy a moron or what?

“Y-yes…” I wanna ask him a question merely I remembered vampire can read minds. I felt so stupid on myself.

“Okay, I'm not a kind of vampire who killed a human for blood. I just need a fresh human blood for every four months and the looks of you.” He stares at eyes and perceived this man digging not only my mind but also my soul. “My name is Yoongi and You?” He put a handshake on me. This is the first someone introduced to me like a human. I turn my head on him, his waiting for my response, I lowered back my head and gave him a handshake. That day when our skin touch to each other an electricity shake my body internally and tingling sensation on him. I smile on him and he gave me a blissfully smile that no one can give or address on me.

The Vampire agrees on my condition and he gladly accepts it. The truth is… I'm ready to die and my confession on Jungkook is the bridge to continue my dreadful and forsaken life, however, this vampire, a kind-hearted vampire unlike the ordinary humans and also the first person who treats me as human being unlike the ordinary human, they treat me… Like a rag, a toy and a punching bag but this one gave me hope, similar to the fallen flower of autumn to the risen flower of spring.

Yoongi POV

After I met that Human, I cannot remove him unto my mind either to my thoughts, I kept thinking about him. I felt frustrated every time he passes on my mind. There's a thing I couldn't disregard about him…Maybe, the smell. The smell of gardenia. I recognize when he struggled against my grip. I inhale his scent like a flower desiring emptied, its scent. My young brother Woozi and my mother keep giggling and teasing at me, you cannot hide a secret to this family. I decide to investigate his lifestyle so... I do some research and I discover. He is working on my company as a janitor and also studies at my university. This is huge coincided happen on my life. I call Hoseok, the dean of the university. I demanded Seokjin, and surely, he never hesitates to give to me all the information I wanted. I asked, Seokjin profile and about his status on school before he hangs out the phone, he reveals on me that, Seokjin bullied by his classmate and the wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter