Y-you're not scared of me?

You're in love with... ME?!

HYEMI's POV:

*Briinnggg! Briinggg! Briinggg!*

I reached out for my alarm clock and pressed the stop button.

I rubbed my sleepy eyes and slowly sat up.

I looked at the time. It's only 6am.

I'm used to getting up early because I've been living by myself for a year already.

I got up and did some stretching, then I proceeded with my morning routine. (washing face, brushing teeth, blah blah blah)

When I finished taking a bath, it was only 6:45.

I picked out my clothes from my massive walk-in closet. Our school doesn't have a uniform, since they wanna encourage students to improve their fashion sense. Every month, they would give an award to the most stylish student in the entire school. One boy, and one girl. Pretty cool, huh?

Anyway, this is what I'm wearing today:

Since it was still pretty early, I decided to read some books and eat breakfast for a change. I rarely eat breakfast by the way.

I grabbed a cereal from my cupboard. I was pouring my milk when I heard a faint sound coming from next door. It sounded like an alarm clock or something.

I decided to ignore it and eat my breakfast.

But what started as a faint sound, turned into a really loud and annoying ringing. How am I supposed to read my book with this noise?

Ughhh .. Lee Taemin, way to ruin my peaceful morning.

It went on for about 5 minutes and I can't take it anymore so I went out of my room and knocked on the room next door.

"Yah! Lee Taemin!" I shouted.

No response.

"Ya! Turn off your alarm clock!" I shouted a bit louder.

Still no response.

I twisted the doorknob, and surprisingly, it opened. Wow. How careless can this guy get? A killer might get in for crying out loud.

I went out and scanned the room for the pesky alarm clock.

I spotted it beside Taemin's bed.

I quickly pressed the stop button. Finally. Some peace and quiet.

I glanced at Taemin's sleeping figure. His head was buried in his pillow.. And he was only wearing his boxers. Ew.

I covered my eyes with one hand and poked him with the other. 

"Yah. Wake up." I said.

He just groaned.

"Yah!" I reapeated.

He stirred. He slightly opened his eyes and looked at me.

His eyes widened. He quickly sat up. He glanced at himself, and hurriedly grabbed the blanket to cover his bare body. Pfft.. Do I look like a ert or something?

"W-what are you doing here? How did you get in?" He asked.

"You left the door open. Pabo. And your pesky alarm clock was bothering me so  I decided to trun it off myself." I answered, arms crossed.

He glanced at the time. It was 7:30.

"Yah! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" He snapped at me.

"Mwo?! Am I your mother or something?!" I shouted back.

Aish. I stomped my way out of his apartment.

I didn't finish my cereal since I already lost my appetite, stupid Taemin.

I took the bus to school. I left the car at school yesterday, because I wanted to walk home. Walking is a great way to keep myself fit, and I wanted to admire Seoul's beauty.

When I got to school, it was only 7:45. My class starts at 8.

I decided to take a tour around the school to entertain myself.

I was freely walking around when I heard a girl crying out for help.

I went closer to the sound and I saw a girl pinned against the wall. There were two guys hitting on her. A big guy and a small guy. The big guy was softly grazing her cheek.

"Don't worry. We're just going to have some fun with you." The big guy said, flashing his toothy grin. the small guy chuckled.

"N-no. Please, don't." The girl begged, tears falling from her eyes.

That's it. I'm not letting this happen. No way. 

I put down my bag and clenched my fist.

I stepped forward.

"Let her go." I stated, venom in my voice.

The girl looked at me, hey eyes pleading me to help her. The two guys were startled at first, but they looked quite pleased when they saw who I was.

"Well, if it isn't the famous Go Hyemi. Wanna have fun too?" The small guy said, walking towards me.

I raised my eyebrow and waited for him to come closer.

He reached out for my face and I grabbed his hand. I twisted it backward and he cried out in pain.

If you were wondering, I took self-defense lessons when I was young. I just knew it would come in handy sometimes.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" The big guy said as he lounged for me.

I kicked him in the stomach, hard. Heels are pretty handy sometimes, don't you think?

The big guy clutched his stomach and coughed out painfully.

"Get out of my sight." I stated, glaring at them.

They scurried away, scared.

I looked at the girl. She was still by the wall, she was sitting on floor, mouth open.

I came closer and offered a hand to help her stand up.

She looked at it for a couple of seconds, then she hesitantly grabbed it and stood up.

"K-komawo." She mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Anytime." I said. I turned around and walked towards my class.

"W-wait! Hyemi-sshi.." The girl said. She knows my name? Gosh, does everyone know my name in this school already?

I stopped walking and turned around. She was walking towards me.

"I'm Park Heesu." The girl, I mean Heesu, introduced herself and bowed.

I smiled at her slightly. 

"I'm your classmate. I don't think you've noticed though." She said, smiling at me. She's quite cute. If she removed her glasses, she can be very pretty.

"Uhmmm... If you don't mind, can you be my f-friend?" She offered, looking at me hopefully.

I was shocked. No one has asked me to be their friend before. No one. Most just stay out of my way, as a matter of fact.

"Y-you're not scared of me?" I asked.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head from side to side. "Of course not! You just saved me. I think you're a good person. I know you're a good person." She said.

I can't help but smile. "I-i'm glad. Let's be friends then." I said.

She clapped and hugged me.

I was startled at the gesture at first, but I hugged her back. I was smiling. 

I was really happy that I got myself a friend.

 

MYUNGSOO's POV:

Waaaaaaaahhhh! That's amazing!

I was on my way to my class, when I saw the new girl fighting two guys by herself. And she won!

She's amazing!

She's got a really nice smile too. 

Waaahhhh, she hugged Heesu-sshi... I'm so envious.

I think.. I think I like her!

I smiled to myself.

Yes. I like her. I'm gonna ask her out later.

I smiled to myself as I watched her walking away.

---------------------

It's Myungsoo! :D

I wonder what'll happen next xD

Thank you for reading! :)

I love you my dear subscribers!  <3