You Kicked the Chair from Beneath my Feet

Between the Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten set his duffel bag down onto to the porch surface lightly. He knows he can just enter the house; after all Yuta and Winwin were his best friends and he's happy they found each other. But he also could not just barge in knowing he could possibly see Sicheng and Yuta going at it again.  He knocked on the door and shifts slightly as he waits for someone to answer. He couldn't help but to feel sad as he thinks about how little time he has left with his friends. He feels a bit guilty when he thinks about how hard they've been working to try to make his life better; how Yuta took him out as much as possible, how Mark made as much time as he could in his schedule to call the male everyday and make sure he's okay, how Sicheng changed his job so he would work with him when he works and be his source of strength for the day. They always did everything for him to try to make him okay. And yet he was going to throw it all away. Now he understood why Yuta tried to keep Doyoung out of as many activities as friends as possible- he noticed before Ten all of the longing looks from Taeyong and how the male acted different on so many levels.  He forces a smile onto his face as the door opened and revealed Sicheng with Mark and Yuta. 

"Who is ready for this two week sleep over party?" Mark practically screams causing the small Thai boy to flinch. Sicheng jumps in excitement before grabbing onto Ten's arm and pulling him inside. Yuta grabs the boy's duffel bag and drops it off into the guest room that ten always shares with mark. They no longer left the boy alone, not after that one night he tried to kill himself. They can't go through that heartbreak again; spending restless nights in the boy's hospital room- holding onto his hand tightly hoping that he wakes up and recover from the drugs. Its been a year since then, a year of Ten being clean and relatively healthy besides not eating enough. The Japanese man was dragged out of his thoughts when Mark screamed loudly. He ran back downstairs and met up with the others.

"MARK WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?"  The boy just laughs and points to sicheng and ten who are fighting over a bar of chocolate. 

"2Young are ready to meet at the karaoke bar." Ten sighs softly at the mention of his boyfriend and doyoung in that ship name before looking down at his clothes. 

"Wait I need a jacket. You know I-" His sentence is cut short when a black leather jacket slams into his face from Mark throwing it at him. He turns it around and stares at the logo on it- it was Mark's tour jacket.  He just shakes his head slightly before slipping into the jacket.   The sleeves went past his hands- he felt smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter