innocently

wake him up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung heard about it long before she personally learned how bad he was at waking up. But she didn't think it was this bad.

A part of her even hoped that he would rise if she was the one who did it with her light nudges or slaps.

To her disappointment, it didn't work that way.

She eventually decided to let him sleep for a little while, s did said to not stress on waking him up and if all else fail, to just call them. She felt bad because she volunteered to do this, convincing them--especially RM--to leave him to her because they had other stuffs to do. By this time, they were probably at the site where they have to perform while their youngest remained at their place, still catching sleep.

A loud noise snapped her from her slowly rising panic. She shook her head when she realized where the sound came from, amazed at how her boyfriend could withstand the blaring alarm that successfully jolted her from her thoughts.

He was still sprawled on the bed, free from the covers that hid his topless form. She couldn't help but smile and think of him as adorable. That bed hair of his suits him.

But sadly, this guy have to wake up. So she did what Jimin said she should do--the trick that all members do--pinch his s until he wakes up.

Yes. His s.

She made an amazing discovery thanks to this.

He mumbled, "Hyung stop it." Chaeyoung didn't even bother trying to hide her laugh.

"Jungkook, wake up! It's me." She pinched him with varying amount of pressure due to her frame that was shaking from her giggles. It was kind of fun.

His hands that tried and failed to brush her off froze when he finally registered that it was her voice calling out to him.

"Rosie?" He groaned, pulling the covers to hide himself. He must've thought she would miss the blush on his face. "Who told you to wake me up like this?"

"That's a secret," she winked. "And look, it worked. I was starting to get worried you won't wake up at all when all my attempts failed." She tugged his covers off. Or at least tried because he held on quite strongly.

"I'm not dressed properly," he mumbled, trying to bury himself even more.

Chaeyoung gave her all not to roll her eyes to what he said because of course, she knew that.

"You should've tried something else too."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter