Day by day I stay by your-side (FINAL)

Day by day I stay by your side

 

Day by day I stay by your-side

 

3rd POV

1-12-2017

“Angel my angel, look I bring you game boy that we used to play.” Sungwoon whisper toward y/n ear.

2-12-2017

“Look today I bring your favorite cookies! You should eat it! Open your mouth” Sungwoon say with spoon in his hand.

3-12-2017

“What do you think? Rose or Lavender? Well compare to this to flower you are more beautiful” Sungwoon say with rose in his right hand and lavender in his left hand.

4-12-2017

“Today I got my boss angry again” Sungwoon say while holding y/n hand.

5-12-2017

“What do you think black hair or red hair?” Sungwoon said while scrolling through his phone

6-12-2017

“Y/n do you know Daniel say you are lucky to have me. But I think I’m more lucky to have you” Sungwoon said while looking at y/n

7-12-2017

“You know this morning I cried again… can you guess why?” Sungwoon said said while caressing y/n cheek skin.

9-12-2017

Sungwoon kissed y/n forehead and y/n lip. “You are so beautiful, my angel”

10-12-2017

Sungwoon watch you and walk over you. “You know next year will be a perfect year to go to Japan for our honeymoon, let’s go there together”

11-12-2017

“I bought the ticket! You must go with me honey” Sungwoon said and intertwined his finger with y/n finger

12-12-2017

“I miss you a lot my angel” Sungwoon said and kiss both of your cheek.

13-12-2017

“Did you see? Last night there is a falling star! You must to see it!” Sungwoon and share the video that he record to y/n.

14-12-2017
Sungwoon bring a plastic bag a place it on the table. “Y/n I bring you your favorite food. Hope you like it”

15-12-2017

Sungwoon walk around y/n “are you not bored?”

16-12-2017

“Yesterday, Daniel make a joke and that is not funny and he laugh like an idiot” Sungwoon said while smiling at you

17-12-2017

“Damn I want to kill my boss right now” Sungwoon said while untied his tie.

18-12-2017

“Yesterday, your mom come and give us a lot of kimchi! Baby you should check the refrigerator” Sungwoon said while caressing y/n hair

19-12-2017

“3 days ago Daniel make joke and now Jisung hyung, and you know his joke is so old…”Sungwoon said while snuggle into the bed.

20-12-2017

Sungwoon smile toward y/n “dang it I miss you so much”

21-12-2017

Sungwoon play with y/n hands “Y/n guess what someone confess to me. Don’t be mad I rejected her. Because you are the only one in my life”

22-12-2017

“Y/n Daniel and Jisung will come and they said they will bring your favorite tea.” Sungwoon said

23-12-2017

Sungwoon stare outside the window “Y/n look the star is so good tonight”

24-12-2017

“This morning I cried” Sungwoon whisper while hug y/n in the bed

25-12-2017

“If I tell you that I cried again… will you be mad?” Sungwooon ask while holding your hand.

26-12-2017

Sungwoon kiss y/n lips and said “Angel my beautiful angel wake up, this is already morning”

27-12-2017

“Baby wake up will you?” Sungwoon said while wipe his tears

28-12-2017

“Y/n I miss you… I love you…” Sungwoon said while listening to y/n heartbeat sound

29-12-2017

“I want y/n to see this beautiful sky right now by my side”

30-12-2017

“Baby…. Please please wake up tomorrow in New Year and I want you to see the firework with me…” Sungwoon said while his tears falling into y/n bed sheet.

31-12-2017

“It’s been  2 Months and doctor said you are ok, but why don’t you open your eyes baby. Please don’t leave me I don’t know what I can do without you” Sungwoon cry his heart out. He can’t handle this anymore. He wants his wife comeback to life. He always angry to himself because he can’t save y/n from that car incident. He always ask why not him why his wife. It is heartbreaking for him to see her dying.

 

1-12-2017

Instead of happy moment for the New Year, there is a heavy snowstorm in Seoul. Probably, snowstorm is happening because today earth loses another angel. Sungwoon still don’t believe that last night is the last time he hear her beating heart, talk to her, sing for her, and last time to see her. He lost the other half of him forever but she still remain a memory a good memories for him.

“I Love you my wife, I’ll always love you no matter what happen.” Sungwoon whisper to her ear and kiss her lip for the last time. Finally, his tear begin to fall down.

 

-FIN-

Ok, sorry for another angsty…