Goodbye (Final)

Goodbye

GOOGBYE

Q = How you met him?

A = By mistake perhaps

Q = Are you regret?

A = Yes

Q = Are you cry for him?

A = No

Q = so last question are you still love him?

A = No

 

All the Q&A above, all of it, I lied about it after all these year. I hope I can say all of that but my heart say the other.

  1. I met him not by mistake, because we are friends to begin with.
  2. I never regret meeting him.
  3. I cried, and until now I still cry for him.
  4. I love him so much and it’s hurt.

I remember how he smile towards me.

The way he caress my cheek.

The way his lip connect to mine.

The way he say my name.

And how he promise me to always stay by my side. That sentence, that his big mistake for making me believe with that lie.

-Flashback- 

In the middle of the rain y/n running toward the café that she and his boyfriend always hangout with.

“Why I’m not bringing my umbrella, dang it.” But she didn’t care at all, rain can’t make her stop for seeing her boyfriend. After she arrived, her smile grew bigger because she see that his boyfriend wait for her inside the café. She about to open the café door. But, someone bumped her from behind.

“Honey!” she said and walk pass y/n and doesn’t cared with y/n at all. Y/n wanted to yell at her but she stop when she saw that girl walk toward your boyfriend and sit next to him. After you realized you walk toward them.

“What is this Yoon Jisung? Who is this rude girl next to you?” y/n asked.

“HI! I’m Yoon Jisung new girlfriend, Momo!” she said and give her hands toward y/n.

“I’m not asking you. I’m asking him” y/n finger point toward Jisung who remained silent while sip his coffee.

“She right. Sorry not tell you earlier bye y/n” he said without looking toward her.

*SLAPS*

“Since when? Why Jisung? Am I not enough for you?” There’s no answer from him.

“He don’t want to talk to you ! Just go!” Momo said.

“I’m not asking you !!” Y/n said and wanted to slap her but Jisung stop you.

You stared at him for a while. He didn’t even smile or sad but he just show y/n his plain face. Y/n let go off her hand from Jisung. Y/n stood there for a while and still progress what is happening. After that, y/n realized and throwing her necklace toward Jisung.

“I hate you and goodbye bastard!”

Y/n turn around and wanted to leave but suddenly she fell because she bumped with other customer.

“Are you okay, miss?” she said.

“I’m o-kay” y/n said and try to stand again but she fell again. She try to hide her tears as she can. Jisung suddenly give her his hand for helping her to stand. Y/n brushed off his hand and stand up by herself and running from the scene. Y/n ran and lost in the rain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Prologue

 

In the café.

“You are too harsh toward her, she is not a and she is an angel…” Jisung said.

“Sorry I just into the character. But, I think you are the harsh one here Mr.Jisung you let her running in the rain” Momo said and sip her drink.

“I know but if I’m not act like that she will not believe that I fell out of love with her”

“So are you ok? From what I see, right now she hate you the most and she won’t back to you 99%”

“This is the only way agent 2543. I don’t want to put her in danger. If she still with me, she won’t be alive and I can’t see her again. I need to choose either to put her in danger or save her from danger.” He said while looking at the necklace that she throw toward him.

“Well if it is your decision then what can I do?” Momo pat his back. Tears start to fall from Jisung eyes.

 

Sorry I’m such a coward and a jerk, but believe me I love you y/n with all of my heart. I hope you will understand what I am going through. Please don’t hate me.

 

-FIN - 

 

What is this?! Gah lately I love angst and ya know wanna one will be disband so yup angsty for ya!