final

Frustrated

Naachan, Yuuchan, and Mogi were having a sleepover at Mion's house when they decided to do instalive together because they have never tried it.

It was fun but Yuuchan felt uncomfortable with all the PDA that Naachan did to her during the live. Even Mogi and Mion felt weird seeing her friend acting like that publicly.

Right after the live was over, Yuuchan immediately pulled Naachan aside a bit and asked, "Ne Naachan, can I have a word with you"

Seeing Yuuchan's troubled face, Naachan went on alert "Eh? What is it? What's wrong?"

She didn't want Mogi and Mion to hear this so she signaled Naachan to go to their room. "Come here"

Naachan was confused but still, she followed Yuuchan to their room.

"Yuuchan? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong with you tonight? You're being too clingy!"

Naachan flustered seeing her friend snapped like that. "Eh?! I-.."

"You know I don't really like it when you do it openly like that"

Naachan looked down and realised what went wrong with her friend. Yuuchan always didn't want to get affection or even be affectionate to her. It was weird because she did it just fine with other members, but not with her, and only her. It made her sad to know that the person she's so desperately love, hate it when she's being affectionate to her. 

(sigh.. what am I thinking.. now she hates me.. I should've toned it down, not making things worse.. stupid nana..)

Her eyes dimmed over the thought of Yuuchan hating her.

"I know.. I just.. I'm sorry.. I don't know what come over me tonight.. I think.. I just really missed you.. and I guess.. I couldn't controlled it.. I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done that.."

Yuuchan sighed. She felt guilty now. She knew there was something wrong going on with Naachan lately, but usually, Naachan would always come to her first and talk it out, not hiding it like this. 

"Then talk to me, what's really bothering you?"

"I.. I can't.. not now.. I'm sorry Yuuchan.. I'll tell you once I'm ready okay?" 

(how can I tell you that I really love you and want you to be exclusively mine.. you don't even like it when I show you how much I love you..)

"Alright but please don't do that again? I felt really uncomfortable.. and I'm sure Mion and Mogi felt it too.. Heck, even our fans thought you were drunk!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry, I promise I won't do that again.."

"Good then. Let's just sleep, I'm so tired.. Good night Naachan"

Yuuchan went directly to the bed and slipped inside the blanket.

"Um.. Good night.. I'm just gonna need to clean up a bit" 

Naachan went to the bathroom. She just sat down on the floor and cried her heart out, hoping that someday, Yuuchan could love her the same way she love her.