Chapter Eight

Foolish Love

“I’m not sure with my gift”

 “So?”

“I don’t know what to do, I’m not sure to give it to you”

“Just give it to me”

I took the gift from my bag; I wrapped the gift with a blue paper. I handed it to her.

“Can I open it?”

“Uhm, up to you but I suggest you to open it when you’re home”

“Okay, I’ll open it later. So, what will we do now?”

“Play basket?”

“Hmm… I’m not expert at it but you’re expert so I bet I’ll lose and I don’t like to lose”

“You talk much”

“Nonsense” she grabbed her things “I wanna go home now”

“I’ll accompany you” I rose up from my seat.

We walked to my bike.

“I moved to my old house, so ride me there” she informed.

“You back to your big house?”

“Just shut up”

She climbed to my bike and I rode to her house. It’s been a while for me to cycling around this street, Krystal’s old house located in an elite area. I looked around the street.

“How about the small house?”

“Not your business Choi”

“Yah! Stop calling me Choi! Minho! Okay… Minho!” my voice sounded annoyed.

“Aigo our Minho is mad huh?” she played fun on me.

“Hmm… play fun huh?” I rode my bike faster.

“Yah! Minho! Do you want me to death! I can’t hold anything, stupid!”

“You can’t hold me princess”

She grabbed my shoulder and held it tightly.

“Aigo, our ice princess is scared now”

“Yah!” she yelled.

 We reached her house “We are here young madam”

“You sound like my driver huh?” she smirked.

“Hmm… up to you” I rode off.

End POV

Krystal’s POV

I couldn’t resist it anymore; I thought I lose with my feeling now. This dumb love already controlled me to act ridiculous in front of that stupid Choi. Jung Soojung listen… you can’t be like this… this love will make you get your hurt time in life and your future will bright without this dumb love… so please don’t love anyone else except yourself and your family and maybe friend… stupid me to doctrine myself like this… I hit my head. I walked to my house.

“Young madam” I heard Mr. Kang voice.

“Yes” I turned my head.

“Why you didn’t call me?”

“Hmm… uh yeah, sorry. That Choi asked me to go with him before so, I think no need to call you. Since he rode me here”

“Oh, I see then. Masters are waiting for you now”

I walked in the house and some maids greeted me as usual and informed me that my parents were waiting for me. I walked to the family room and I saw all my family gathered there.

“Where were you been?” mom interrogated me.

“I went around with Minho mom”

“Oh! Choi Minho, the clever boy in your class?” dad asked.

Ah… his image here is as a clever boy huh?“Yeah”

“Oh okay, change your clothes and then we go to the place” mom commanded.

“Place for what?”

“Your birthday party Krystal-ah” my sister said.

“You all remember?”

“Of course” Yonghwa answered.

“Oh, okay. I’ll change my clothes”

I walked to my room; I walked to the bathroom and washed myself, since my body was smelly. Finished, I changed my clothes and walked out to join my family.

“Oh, you ready? Let’s go” Yonghwa said.

We split into two cars, I joined my sister’s car with her husband as the driver and Yonghwa sat at the passenger seat beside the driver seat. While my parent in another car with their driver.

“He gave you a gift?” Yonghwa asked me.

“Who?”

“Choi Minho” my sister answered.

“Yes”

“Oh, you’re dating him?” my brother in-law joined them.

“I feel like I’m being investigated”

“Ha…ha… calm down Krystal-ah” my sister comforted.

“Is that true you’re dating him?” Yonghwa asked.

“Ani, how can I be dated someone that I hate”

Yonghwa looked to me and his eyes opened widely “Eh! You…”

I cut him “What?” I glared at him.

“Nothing”

“There’s something between you and him huh” my sister eyed Yonghwa.

“Ha…ha… nothing unni” I hided my nervousness.

“Yeah that’s true nuna” Yonghwa added.

We reached the place; it’s a luxurious ballroom hotel that usually my parents held some events here. So it’ll be a luxurious party for my birthday?

“Unni, I don’t think my clothes are fit for today’s party” I wore a plaid shirt and skinny jeans.

“Hmm… its okay since it’s your day, right?”

“Hmm… yeah”

I walked in, I saw some people already at the ballroom with their elite style. All of them were my parents’ friend; I looked around and recognized some people that looked like my friends. I walked to their direction.

“Happy birthday Krystal” Jiyeon said, she’s my friend in middle school.

“Thanks”

“Happy Birthday!” Wooyoung said in English.

“Oh you come?” he’s my best friend from U.S.

“Yeah, I missed you Krystal Jung”

“Ha…ha… miss you too”

“Oh! Krystal, happy birthday” Tiffany unni said, she’s my sister’s friend.

“Thanks unni”

I looked around and saw my friend from my class, but I didn’t see Sulli, Luna, Key, and Minho. Where are they? They’re not coming?

“Happy birthday Jung Soojung” I turned my head and saw Taecyeon and Yoona.

“Oh!” I shocked since I wasn’t really knew both of them, but I used to be his fan “Thanks for coming here Taecyeon sunbae and Yoona sunbae”

“This is for you” Yoona gave me a gift.

“Oh thanks so much” I found a place to placed the gift.

I looked for them again and still didn’t meet them. My mom called me and introduced me to some of her friends. The event not started yet, since I didn’t see any cake. All of sudden all the guests sang the birthday song.

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Our beloved Krystal

Happy birthday to you

I was confused and looked around; I stood in the center of the room. I saw Sulli, Luna, Key, and Minho entered the room and brought a big cake, I smiled to see them. They walked closer to me and sang the song.

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Our beloved Krystal

Happy birthday to you

After they stood in front of me, Minho the candles. I made a wish and blew the cake. God, I hope everything will be okay and I can trough my life path easily…

“Woo… happy birthday Krystal-ah” Key said.

“Thanks Key”

They placed the cake at the table and I cut them “Who’ll be the one that receive the cake Krystal-ah” my sister said out loud.

I looked around and I walked to his direction “Thanks for everything that you give to me”

“Mwoh!” all the guests were shocked.

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR ALL COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND READERS

LOVE YOU ALL