Chapter Five

Foolish Love

“Krystal-ah” Minho ran to her direction.

She didn’t speak anything to him. They got their taxi and headed to their hotel. Both of them went straight to their room. Unfortunately both of their room was locked.

Minho turned his head to see Krystal “Key locked the door”

“Same here”

“Wanna take a dinner together?” Minho asked and got closer to her.

“Sure, where will we go?”

“I heard there’re some restaurants that sell baked shellfish around Chungsapo

“Uhm… okay”

They caught a bus and went to Chungsapo; they ate at one of the restaurants around there.

“Krystal-ah”

“What?”

“Why did you cry before?”

“Not your business Choi”

“Yah! You promise me to act like the old you but you calling me Choi now?”

“Your name is Choi Minho; it’s up to me to call you”

“Whatever” he continued eat his food.

She played around with her phone “What the hell”

“What?”

She showed her phone “I didn’t know it before” her sound’s frustrated.

“Yah! We went too far for an ice rink”

“Yeah and I feel dumb now”

“Wanna go there?”

“Ani, let’s go back to our hotel”

“Wanna go around Moontan Road?”

“What’s that?”

“They said that it’s a great place”

“Okay”

Exactly Moontan Road’s one of Busan lovers’ favorite dating places because of its romantic atmosphere created by the moon-shaped street lamps that illuminate the surrounding woods.

They went to that place by a bus; she was mesmerized after reached the place. She could feel the romantic atmosphere and saw some couples were dating.

“Yah! Choi it’s a place for dating huh?” she yelled to cover her nervousness.

“I don’t know, but if it’s, let’s dating Krystal-ah”

“Silly boy” she smirked.

“Yah! I’m serious”

“Forget it; let’s go back to our hotel, maybe all of them have been back”

She caught a taxi and he followed her, they went back to their hotel and Luna, Sulli, and Key already back. They gathered at the girl’s room.

“Yah! Minho Krystal! Where were you been?” Key asked.

“Krystal-ah, we went to Shinsegae Centum City Ice Rink. I hoped that you there when we went there” Sulli said with regretted voice.

“I hope so”

“So we bought something for both of you” Luna said.

“What?” Minho asked.

“Tada” she showed them a plastic “We bought some seafood for you two”

“Uhm… we already full” Krystal said.

“Yah… you two go for a date huh?” Key asked.

“Ani” Minho answered.

“So who’ll eat this?”

“Me” Krystal and Minho said at the same time.

All of them laughed except Krystal, she and Minho ate the seafood together. After finished, Minho and Key went back to their room and slept.

The next day

They packed all their things, before they took their train to go back to Seoul; they went to play around at Haeundae Beach.

“Let’s take pictures together guys” Luna shouted.

Sulli walked to a woman and asked her to take their picture, after she took their picture “Thank you” Sulli bowed.

“Guys, we’ll late for the train, let’s go back to the hotel and grab our things” Minho said.

They grabbed all their belonging and headed to the Busan Station. They got their train and headed to Seoul. Sulli and Luna sat at the same seat, Key sat alone and Minho and Krystal sat at the same seat again.

“I’ll print all the pictures after we reach Seoul” Sulli said.

“Can you give me the soft file too” Key asked.

“Sure, I’ll share it guys”

In the middle of their journey with Minho and Krystal

“Minho yah!” she said with a high tone.

“Yah! Can you lower your voice?”

“I wanna go for a pee”

“Huh?”

“I don’t know the toilet”

“I’ll accompany you, just follow me”

They searched for toilet, after reached the toilet she got in and he waited outside. After finished, she tried to open the door, but failed. What should I do now?

She knocked the door “Minho yah! Please open the door!” but he was talking to someone and didn’t hear it.

There’s no respond, God I’m afraid now… “Minho! Open the door!”

She tried to find her phone and dialed his number. Unfortunately he left his phone in their seat.

“Krystal-ah!” he knocked the door.

Inside the toilet, she was so afraid and felt weaker.

“Krystal-ah! Have you finished?”

She could hear his voice “Minho! I’m afraid, open the door please”

He tried to open the door but failed “I can’t, wait for a minute I’ll ask for help”

He tried to find the train worker and asked them to help him. They tried to open the door but failed.

Inside the toilet Krystal was crying “Oppa! I’m afraid”

They tried to open it again until the third time, finally the door opened. Minho hurriedly got in and hugged her.

“Are you okay Krystal-ah?”

“Oppa! I’m afraid” she cried in his chest.

He leaded her to go out from the toilet and they walked back to their seat. Luna, Sulli, and Key who watched them ran over them.

“Krystal-ah, are you okay?” Sulli rubbed Krystal’s back.

“Drink it first” Minho handed her a bottle.

She drank a half and still crying. Minho wiped her tears.

“Take a rest Krystal-ah” Luna said.

They walked back to their seat. Minho took care for Krystal and she started to stop crying and fell asleep. She rested her head at his shoulder; he caressed her hair and rested his head to her.

Sulli peaked to their seat “Yah! Guys look at this lovey-dovey” she said in low voice.

“Take their picture!” Key commanded.

Snap… “Get it guys, let’s go back to our seat and pretend nothing happened later” Sulli said and winked.

They reached Seoul, soon after that they went back to their house. Krystal walked out from the station and looked for the taxi; Minho, who knew that, followed her and asked her to go home with him.

“Krystal-ah, let’s go home with me”

“You?”

“Yeah, my sister will fetch me and we can go to your house first”

“No, thanks”

Not long after that Sooyoung’s car arrived, she walked out from her car.

“Hey! Krystal-ah long time no see”

“Annyeonghaseyo Sooyoung unni” she bowed.

“Nuna, can she go home with us?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Oh, I’m okay, Sooyoung unni I’ll go home by taxi”

“No, help her bring her things Minho”

He brought Krystal’s luggage to the trunk and they went to her house. They reached her house and she said thanks to them.

“Thank you unni and Minho” she bowed.

“You’re welcome”

Then she drove off and headed to their house.

Note:

I got a day off today, so I posted this chapter. What do you think about it? By the way, I'll clear something here, the setting time of this story is in the end of the year. Happy reading