Chapter Fifteen

Foolish Love

She’s not alright at all… I looked them walked away and disappeared. We continued walked around, I felt something was wrong.

“Minho” Suzy called me.

“O…oh ye…yes”

 “Is there something wrong?”

“Ani” I shook my head.

I looked around and not saw them again. Is she okay now? I looked for her, I felt guilty for no reason.

“Nuna, I’ll go home first”

“Huh? Why suddenly”

“See ya” I ran away, I looked around and not saw her.

I looked for her about thirty minutes, I decided to went back home. I walked to the nearest bus stop, I looked around the street and finally I found her. I ran to her direction, she was speechless after saw me, her eyes was swollen.

“Krystal-ah, are you okay?”

“She’s alright” Yonghwa hyung tapped my shoulder.

“I’m okay” she answered coldly.

“By the way, it’s not a double date”

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

I looked to Yonghwa hyung “Can I be with her for a while?”

“Oh, sure. I’ll wait you in the car Krystal-ah” he walked away.

“What do you want?”

I grabbed her wrist and leaded her to a café; we sat across each other at the corner table next to the window.

“What do you want?”

“I wanna explain about the double date”

“Do I care?”

“It’s not a double date, we met Suzy before and Chansung hyung asked her to went around with us”

“Why you explain it to me? I don’t care about anything that you do”

“You care about it”

“What? Are you kidding me? It’s your life not mine so I don’t care about anything that relate with your personal life CHOI MINHO” she left me alone.

You get her wrong dude, she doesn’t like you… and she’s alright…I sighed; I ordered a coffee and silently drank my coffee.

Krystal’s POV

“How about you four?” I asked.

“Oh, we have a double date here” Chansung oppa answered.

Double date?“O…oh… I… see” I stuttered.

“Are you okay Krystal-ah?” Minho concerned.

“Sorry, if we are bothering you all. See you” Yonghwa oppa hurriedly grabbed my wrist and walked off.

What’s going on? They’re dating?We kept walking around the Han River but far from them. See? He’s you best friend Jung Soojung and a best friend NEVER be a girlfriend… I felt a tear rolled down my cheeks, slowly I cried out loud.

“Calm down Krystal-ah” Yonghwa oppa hugged me.

“I… am… okay I just…” I sobbed in his chest.

“Sst… its okay if you’re jealous”

“I’m not jealous oppa, I just…”

“You’re jealous Krystal-ah”

“Yeah maybe” I stopped crying.

“So, let’s go to the ice rink baby”

I nodded happily, we walked to his car, in the middle of the way, I saw him but he’s alone. What will happen later? God can I live my life easily?

“Krystal-ah, are you okay?” he looked so concerned.

“She’s alright” Yonghwa hyung tapped his shoulder.

“I’m okay” I answered coldly.

“By the way, it’s not a double date”

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

He looked to Yonghwa hyung “Can I be with her for a while?”

“Oh, sure. I’ll wait you in the car Krystal-ah” he walked away.

“What do you want?”

He grabbed my wrist and leaded me to a café; we sat across each other at the corner table next to the window.

“What do you want?”

“I wanna explain about the double date”

“Do I care?” I pretended to not curios with his talk.

“It’s not a double date, we met Suzy before and Chansung hyung asked her to went around with us”

Oh really?I felt happiness all of sudden but pretended to not care about anything he said “Why you explain it to me? I don’t care about anything that you do”

“You care about it”

“What? Are you kidding me? It’s your life not mine so I don’t care about anything that relate with your personal life CHOI MINHO” I left him alone.

I felt bad for him but I felt happy too, oh it’s confused me. I walked to the car and we rode off to my favorite place, ice rink.

“What he said?” Yonghwa oppa asked.

“He explained about him and Suzy”

“Oh, he’s weird”

“Weird?”

“Yeah, for what he explained it to you or he knows that…”

“What?”

“You like him”

“Mwoh, it can’t be”

“Who knows?”

The next day

I went to school with Mr. Kang as usual; I walked in my class and sat at my usual place. It’s a normal morning until he arrived.

“Morning, Krystal-ah” he smiled.

“Morning” I said shortly.

He walked to me and sat beside me “The basket team will have a competition in two days”

“Oh, great to know that”

“Uhm…” he seemed to be nervous.

“What?”

“I want you to come, to see the team”

“Oh, okay I will”

“Thanks”

“Have you finished your homework?” he nodded “Let me borrow it”

He walked to his table and grabbed his homework book; he walked back and handed it to me. I hurriedly rewrite it at my homework book. I saw someone walked in; she’s Min, my teammate.

“Hi, Krystal-ah” she walked to me “Homework?”

“Yeah”

“Morning, Minho. Oh, I wanna talk something with you”

“About?” Minho stood up.

“We are at the same group for the English class, so I wanna discuss about it”

They walked out, I continued rewrite the homework. The time went by; all my classmate came before the bell rang, except Suzy, she’s absent. I finished with the homework and enjoyed the class. It’s time for lunch, but I wasn’t in the cafeteria for my lunch, I sat at my table. Minho walked to me and handed me a sandwich.

“Thanks”

“You’re welcome” he sat beside me; suddenly Min came and sat in the middle “Wanna eat some?” he handed one sandwich.

“Thanks, Minho”

She’s like a disturber; twice she did something like this today, in the morning and now. It’s time to go home; I walked to the school gate. I waited for Mr. Kang; Minho with his bike came to me.

“Hi, Krystal-ah, wanna go home with me?”

“No thanks” I got a message from Mr. Kang, he informed that he couldn’t fetch me “Uhm, Minho I…”

“Hi, Minho and Krystal” Min greeted us “Oh, you go to school with a bike Minho-ah?”

“Uhm, yes, you don’t know about it?”

“Oh, it’s great, uhm… can I go home with you? My mom can’t fetch me” she asked him.

“Oh, okay” he looked at me “But, can we accompany Krystal first?”

“Uhm, I’m in hurry Minho” Min said.

“No need, Minho. Just go home with her” I said.

“See you tomorrow Krystal-ah” he rode off.

I walked to the nearest bus stop; she’s a freak disturber… I got in to the bus. I reached my home and saw my parents’ car, they are home… I sighed and walked in.

 

 

 

SORRY FOR ALL MISTAKES IN THIS STORY, I LOVE YOU ALL, THANKS FOR ALL READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND COMMENTS

I'll end this fanfic soon...