Who Is She?

Crazy Love
Damon POV

 It was a long day today, I had to take Chaerin with me because I didn’t trust this place.

 

“Damon?” She called me out so innocently, I grunt in response. I looked down and saw a baby face Chaerin, I raised an eyebrow still staring at her.

"What are we doing here?" She asked looking forward, I did the same and saw soldiers walking around, Some holding guns and others dragging dead girls towards the human vanquishing room.

"We're here because I'm going to give you to one of my good friends while I do my errands through the whole week." I stated she gasped and cling on my arm, I didn't dare to look down upon such an innocent creature. I sighed when some of the soldiers stopped and stared at us.

"Who is that?" Was the question everyone had but I didn't reply. I stopped in front of a brown wood door and knocked on it, Hearing a whimper coming from Chaerin, I looked down at her since she was 5'4 and I was 5'6. She was looking at the door with worry in her eyes. The door opened and showed the new boss of this whole army, Lee Seung  Hyun, He smiled at me before looking at a worried Chaerin with a curious face he raised an eyebrow before letting us in.

"And she is?" Jisoo asked eyeing the girl with wonder, I ignored the whle group and turned to Chaerin, She loked up at me.

"They won't harm you as long as I am alive and breathing." I stated, She nodded and gave me a small smileImage result for cl smile.