Goodbye — [wonb ft. eunha]

La Vie en Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Kim Sojung,

Hello. How are you? How about Eunha? I hope you will be fine after reading this letter. Anyway, this is my last message for you, unnie. My confess.

We met a year ago but this year changed my life forever. This year changed my skeptical attitude for love. This year gave me a love that made me suffer. And that is all because of you.

My heart was about to burst into a million pieces because of you. My lungs felt like they were in a vice because of you. Beause of your voice, your eyes, your smile. Everything about you was hurting for me. But also everything about you was so perfect for me. So I couldn't help falling in love with you.

You stole my cold heart,

But...

Your heart has been already stolen by another girl.

What can I say? She is lucky to have you. She is luckier than me. She can see your beautiful smile everyday. She can hear your voice before she goes to sleep. She can look into your eyes and drown in them. She can kiss you whenever she wants.

But I can't. And I would really like to be in her shoes. I know it is impossible because you love her with the bottom on you heart. But that doesn't change how I feel. It doesn't chande that I love you. Yes, unnie, I love you more than friends do.

I love you and I leave you. I don't want to suffer anymore. I don't want to drown in you anymore. And I don't want to be your friend anymore because it is painful.

Thank you fo happy memori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter