Day After The Nightmare

Day After The Nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day After The Nightmare 

 

 

 

 

+ SinB

 

 

 

'Breaking News! Two girls have been found in an appartment at Gangnam. Both girls were found dead on the spot and couldn't be saved. The suspect, Jung Yerin reportedly abducted the victim from school and commited the murder on her appartment. The victim's body were full of stitches and had strings on her body connected to the fingers of the suspect, Jung Yerin. As if a puppet and the marionette.'

 

 

'Your mine, SinB. Mine.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SinB-ya... SinB-ya!" I heard the distant voice of Sowon Eonnie. 

 

I jolted up and gasped for air. "Eonnie..." I called, feeling hot and burning. Feeling beads of sweat run down my face. 

 

"Ya. Were you dreaming? Did you have a nightmare?" Sowon Eonnie asked questions and I could only breathe in relief after I realized I had a dream. It was just a dream. No. A nightmare. I can't even remember the dream but I was too afraid. 

 

"I can't remember it but I can still feel the fear." I said and looked at Sowon Eonnie whose face had worry written all over. 

 

"You were sweating and helplessly calling for help. I did the right choice of waking you up then." She finally sighed. Probably relieved. "You said you were going to practice but look at you."

 

I smiled and grinned, "But I'm awake now Eonnie." And patted her shoulder, "Anyway, that was just a dream." I said and stood up from the corner of the dance studio. 

 

"Umji called but you were sleeping so she asked me to remind you about your date tonight. She said that her friend will definitely come so you better come as well." She said, dusting her knees from kneeling while waking me up. 

 

Why would she do that when her bones might hurt?

 

Sowon Eonnie's body is weird. There's no fats or flesh before the skin. Right after her bone comes her skin. That must've hurt. 

 

I made sure not to say what I thought. She could hit me again! Just imagining how much hits from her would hurt... ugh no. 

 

"Arasseo." I took my bottled water and stood up. "I'll be coming so tell her not to worry." I looked at Sowon Eonnie and excused myself. 

 

Whatever Umji is thinking, I would definitely kill her if she ever sets me up again with another crazy dude. 

 

I occupied the driver's seat of my car and started the engine then sped on the highway of Seoul. 

 

I arrived at my condo 30 minutes after. I, then, started my bath so that I'd atleast look presentable on that date. 

 

After my usual routines, I finished within two hours and I still have one more hour to get there so I didn't waste my time and get going. 

 

On the way, I recieved a call from Umji and answered it. 

 

"Umji-ya wae?" I asked and she reprimanded me for not getting back at her as soon as I woke up. 

 

"Aish! I thought you were sleeping still!" She scolded and I laughed. 

 

"Not my fault that you assumed." I said and pulled on the parking lot. "I'm here so I'll be scolding you later if that person is ugly!" I said and ended the call before she can answer back. 

 

I locked the car doors and made my way inside the mall. I really hate Kim Yewon for choosing a mall of all places. 

 

If I remember right there is a cafe just right at the corner...— oh there it is. 

 

Walking there I immediately saw a girl facing the ground and looking at her watch. 

 

I stopped right in front of her. "Yerin... are you Yerin? Jung Yerin?" I asked and the girl then looked at me. 

 

"Ne... you must be Eunbi?" She asked. Her eyes sparkling and her lips... ah... those lips looks so perfect. 

 

"Ah yes. Yerin-shi, did you wait long? Am I late?" I asked in panic and she smiled. 

 

"I was worried since I arrived early and I didn't wait long. Just a few minutes." She said and I smiled. Gosh her voice sound so angelic... I could listen to it until I die. 

 

But I shouldn't die yet! No! Not after I met Yerin-shi! 

 

How can someone look angelic and perfect at the same time? Is that even possible? 

 

"Eunbi-ya? Eunbi?" I saw Yerin waving her hands in front of me and then I blinked a couple of times. Realize I was out for a while, "You seems lost in your thoughts. Should we end the night here—?"

 

"No!" I said excitedly and she seemed taken aback. Oh no what have I done?! It's this monstrous voice again!

 

"D-did I updet you?" She asked, sadness filled her voice that echoed in my ears. 

 

"N-no. I-I was— I just—... Ah no!! How do I explain this?" I panicked internally. "I mean— aish! I just dozed off staring at you!" I fanned myself and felt the heat rush into my cheeks. "I am not shouting either... just- just—...! Argh!" I hid behind my hair after seeing her shocked expression. "You were too beautiful that's why!" I said in a more shy tone while keeping my face hidden. 

 

Oh my ing ty self! Ground please open up and swallow me whole! This is so embarassing!

 

Should I run away now so that I could salvage every remaining dignity left if there really is some left, that is. 

 

Suddenly, Yerin broke into a fit of laughter. "Omo, Eunbi! You are so cute!" She said and held my hands to remove it from my hair that is covering my face which fell lose after my hands were held by Yerin. 

 

"Stop hiding your face from me, I like seeing it." She said while smiling. 

 

Tell me... tell me how to stay sane?! I am mentally screaming right now and I feel like my heart is about to burst.

 

I stared at her smiling face. She looks like an angel, I could look at her all my life. Gosh... she's just so perfect. 

 

We went on with our date. Yerin and I became a lot closer than earlier and now we even have each other's number. 

 

I am now driving her to her house while we enjoy the quiet but warm atmosphere between us, with a song playing on the radio. 

 

'We are standing one step behind

When will we become sentimental?

We’re both so shy, we can’t even say anything

But I wanna go closer to you.'

 

Did you hear that Yerinie? I wanna get closer to you but I feel so shy. I can't even say a word. I don't even know what to say! 

 

Just then I hear her humming to the song. 

 

'My heart flutters toward you
Starting from today, us
We’re dreaming and praying
Starting from today, us
I’ll send you my heart with the wind and the sunset
My heart that longs for you falls do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter