Chapter 1

Yes, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You really think that I'm your Mate?" Her voice had a hint of disgust and Jeongyeon wanted to just cower away.

It was Nayeon's.

"She's not yours Jeong, stop assuming." Another voice, a much louder one rang in her ears.

Jeongyeon knew that such hurtful words wouldn't come out of her bestfriend's mouth but she can't help but feel hurt.

The truth hurts after all.

"You thought that Mina was your Mate and now she's with another, how do you feel about that?" A sinister voice asked, it was slightly muffled but completely understandable.

I'm happy for her. She tried to answer but her lips seemed to be glued shut.

"You must feel great huh? Meeting Nayeon right after Mina had rejected you. How would she feel when she finds out that you thought another person was your Mate?" The sinister voice continued.

Nayeon's my true Mate! It was just a mistake. She shouted in her mind.

"You don't deserve her, Jeongyeon. Maybe, she's not even your Mate."  The voice was starting to get clearer.

No, no! Please, no. She pleaded.

She can't go through that again.

"Maybe, you don't have a Mate." The voice was now loud and clear, she recognized it immediately.

"Maybe, you'll die alone without anyone by your side." The all too familiar voice rang in her head.

It was her own.

"Mina's not your Mate and Nayeon's not yours too." she stated, and finally she broke.

Her heart wrenched painfully, the way it had when Mina had told her that she was not hers.

This time however, it was much more painful.

...

She woke up with a start, her breaths were coming fast and she could feel tears running down her cheeks.

She looked around the unfamiliar room, the walls were painted white and grey. The room was dark and little light from the slowly rising sun was beginning to flow pass the window.

The bed that she was on was empty and not hers. The other two bunks in the room was empty too.

She was alone, yet again.

Was the voice right? Did she make a mistake again? Was Nayeon not her Mate too?

She brought her knees to her chest and hugged it tight, she rested her tear streaked face on her arms.

I don't deserve her. She told herself.

Nayeon was a beautiful and kind-hearted person who deserved someone better than her.

She must have made a mistake. One day she'll leave me because she'll realize that I'm not her Mate after all.

She cried harder.

"Jeongyeon?" A soft voice called out to her.

Slowly, she lifted her head to look at the freshly showered girl, a towel wrapped around her head.

She looked beautiful.

"I was about to wake you up, are you okay? Why are you crying?" The girl worriedly asked.

She gasped for breath as if something was constricting the oxygen from flowing into her lungs.

As if she had forgotten how to breathe.

"A-Are you really, mine?" She asked, her voice was laced with suspicion and fear.

She can't get it wrong again.

"Yes, I'm yours." Finally, she learned how to breath again.

"And you're mine, right?" Nayeon's voice had a hint on anxiousness in it.

That's when Jeongyeon realized that she wasn't the only one feeling uncertain.

Like her, the older one was anxious too.

"Yes, forever yours" She assured the girl just as she did for her.

...

She approached the table containing her friends and her all so beautiful Mate.

It looked like they were in a really important discussion so Jeongyeon stayed quiet as she approached.

Her Mate's angelic voice flooded her ears first and her heart stopped.

"I mean I just met my Mate yesterday and it honestly feels like I'm already in love with her" Nayeon genuinely admitted.

Her heart was now beating erratically in her heart as she paused just a couple feet away from the table. She stared at the girl in front of her, the girl she thought didn't exist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter