It's not a scary movie, promise

Let's watch this scary movie, so we can sleep closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I wasn’t going to write two Seulrene oneshots for Halloween. But then I remembered those scenes from Level up where Seulgi talked Irene into watching that scary film with her but it was obviously for them to “sleep closer” lol. That was cute Seul, so this oneshot is inspired from that. Enjoy and happy halloween.


 

Tonight, rather than staying at her own place. Joohyun was staying the night with her girlfriend Seulgi.It’s also Halloween and they usually would be either with friends celebrating, at a party, or sometimes even trick or treating too. But tonight it’s a more low key evening. Joohyun came over earlier with an overnight bag. They ate dinner together and Joohyun was most certainly looking forward to getting to cuddle in bed later with her teddy-bear like girl. The raven is all showered and in her purple pajamas and ready to sleep. The only problem with that plan was when she got to the room. Seulgi was preparing to set up a movie.

 

“Babe?” The shorter of the two says with eyebrow raised in question.

 

“Hey, Hyun.” The brunette smiles. “Want to watch a movie with me?”

 

“A movie?”

 

Seulgi nods. Joohyun doesn’t mind watching movies with her girlfriend. It’s one of the main things they do in bed sit up under the covers and cuddle. Sometimes they do more than cuddling depending on the movie. There is something a little worrisome about right now, however. Why would Seulgi want to suddenly watch movies? What happened to sleeping?

 

“What kind of movie?”

 

“Oh, just a movie.” Seulgi answers. Joohyun gets into bed on the side she normally sleeps in. When the raven looks over to the movie that’s setup it’s clear it’s a horror movie.

 

“Isn’t this a scary movie?”

 

“No, it’s not scary.” The taller woman denies. “It’s really a funny movie.”

 

Joohyun looks at her girlfriend like she’s crazy. There is nothing about this film that screams comedy to Joohyun. It is very clearly a horror film, which makes sense because it’s Halloween. The only problem is Seulgi knows that Joohyun is in fact a scaredy cat. She doesn’t like watching horror films and this is really not how she imagined spending her evening.

 

“It’s a horror film.”

 

Seulgi chuckles then. “No, really. It’s not a horror film, Hyunnie. But we do need to watch it together closely.”

 

Joohyun rolls her eyes at the obviousness of it all. But then she laughs some because her girlfriend is just being very cute. She is insisting that they need to watch it together closely. Why would they need to do that if it’s not a scary film.

 

“Oh, we need to watch it closely?” Joohyun laughs in amusement.

 

“Yes, very closely. You’ll enjoy it.”

 

Joohyun knows without a doubt that she will not enjoy this horror film. The only plus side will be getting to cuddle up close to her girlfriend. Seulgi puts the movie on after some more convincing and Joohyun cuddles up to her with her head buried into her chest. The movie is scary as she already knew it would be. The good thing if Seulgi is warm and cuddly.

 

“You just had to make us watch a scary movie.” The shorter woman looks at her with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter