Fin.

Movie Night

Eunha was always afraid of scary things. The girl rejected her friends proposition about going to a Halloween party because she is the person which prefer to stay at home. On the other hand, she was bored alone at home so she decided to overcome her fear a little bit while watching the horror movies marathon.

 

It was already late, Eunbi prepared some snacks and drinks. She put everything on the floor in front of the TV and sat comfortably on the previously prepared blankets and pillows. She took a deep breath and pressed the play button. At the beginning, she wasn't so afraid because the film had just begun. However, when the action started to develop, the girl was more and more frightened and every moment the fear was growing inside the girl.

 

 

 

Sowon went to a Halloween party only because of one person. Seeing that her neighbor wasn't there, she decided to go home. She apologized to all friends explaining that she's not feeling well and left the party.

 

 

When Sowon entered the building she heard screams coming from the apartment of her neighbor. Without thinking, she ran up the stairs and stood in front of the door to make sure that the noises were coming from this place. Now she was sure that something is happening. She grabbed the door handle, hesitating. She tried to open the door but it was locked.

 

Eunha screamed even more loudly when she heard someone trying to open the apartment door.

The terrified girl didn't know what to do, she went to the kitchen and grabbed the pan.

After a while, she could hear the lock thwack. Someone got inside. The short girl though it's thief.

Without thinking Eunbi with scream rushed to attack the unwelcome guest.

 

She hit person using the pan without looking where and how. After a moment she heard a familiar voice.

'YAH EUNHA ARE YOU CRAZY?! STOP IT !!' the tall girl shouted.

'Sowon ?!' Eunha finally opened her eyes and looked at the girl which was holding shoulder because of pain.

'How good that you're so short and you aren't reaching higher than my shoulder' said the tall girl laughing.

'Yahh I'm not that short' answered Eunbi and pout. 

'Why you're not at the party with the others?' she added after a moment.

Sowon shook her head.

' Without you it's not the same Eunbi, so I decided to come back home' she said.

Eunha blushed.

' I'm sorry for this lock, I heard screams and I thought something is happening' added Sojung.

'Oh no no.. nothing happened, I just watched the horror movie. You know, I wanted to overcome my fear a little' answered the shy girl and suddenly she felt warmth and Sowon's lips on her forehead.

' I'm glad you're safe... I was so worried about you ' said the older girl.

'Maybe you would like to watch with me? Maybe I won't be so scared if you will be next to me' Eunha asked shyly while blushing.

Sowon nodded with a smile.

 

 

 

 

Both girls were already sitting in the living room and continued the horror movies marathon. 

The shorter girl had to admit that watching with Sowon was much nicer. And it was a good excuse to be close to the older girl.

Every time Eunbi was afraid Sowon held her hand, hug her and whispered to her ear that she don't have to be scared because she is here. Sojung's warmth make fear disappeared.

 

 

The girls ate a lot of snacks prepared by Eunbi. It was already 2 am and they were watching the 3rd movie.

Suddenly the ghost of the person killed in the film popped out on the screen. Eunha got so scared, she jumped on Sowon and she buried face on girl's chest.

Sowon gently caressed her back and tried to calm down the younger neighbor. Her heart was beating so fast because of the girl's closeness. She was staring at her deeply.

After a while Eunha looked up and their eyes met. The girl was blushing. Suddenly Sowon approached her face.

Eunha's face was all red and she didn't know how to react.

'I love you, Eunbi. I always wanted to say that' whispered Sowon against Eunha's lips.

Then she placed a gentle kiss on the girl's lips.

She closed her eyes when she felt that she started kissing her back.

'I love you too Sojung' answered the girl and completely let herself to the kiss.

The movie was long forgotten because girls enjoyed their beautiful moment.

Who knows what else could happen between them during this movie night?